Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (84672 Views)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Earlier today I attended church service at MFM Regional headquarters in Aba Abia State. Although the Governor Dr Okezie IKpeazu relaxed the lockdown for two days ( yesterday and today )...most top churches in town kept to the rules.

First, on arrival at the gate of the big compound, I was asked to wash my hands and apply hand sanitizer by an official at the gate. Then I proceeded inside, but couldn't get in as 50 worshippers were already seated inside the church duly observing the social distancing rule for COVID-19,

I have to join the others outside with well-spaced chairs. Service was via a live telecast from the headquarters by Dr DK Olukoya

I was impressed with the way the church made sure that everyone followed the rules and what's expected of them

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
may God help us

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Yemike(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

It's very very important to fellowship with other brothers....That's my own view

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Shellsploit: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chukwu oma onye abube...

Lalasticlala sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Awodijames: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can't go to church when the FG has warned all citizens to stay at home, when you break the law to attend a church it's a sin,
pray in your house ,if the task force arrest them now they will be blaming the government

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awodijames:
I can't go to church when the FG has warned all citizens to stay at home, when you break the law to attend a church it's a sin,
pray in your house ,if the task force arrest them now they will be blaming the government

This is Abia State ....Abia is not parrt of the FG lockdown ....and the Gov relaxed the state imposed lockdown for two days .....finally they observed all the rules expected of them

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Earlier today I attended church service at MFM Regional headquarters in Aba Abia State. Although the Governor Dr Okezie IKpeazu relaxed the lockdown for two days ( yesterday and today )...most top churches in town kept to the rules.

First, on arrival at the gate of the big compound, I was asked to wash my hands and apply hand sanitizer by an official at the gate. Then I proceeded inside, but couldn't get in as 50 worshippers were already seated inside the church duly observing the social distancing rule for COVID-19,

I have to join the others outside with well-spaced chairs. Service was via a live telecast from the headquarters by Dr DK Olukoya

I was impressed with the way the church made sure that everyone followed the rules and what's expected of them
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Church of God must move forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok.. nothing to say. I hope everyone Sha stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Arturitoroman: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
people still dy go church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's commendable

9 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Well done
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
How this small corona virus is humbling religious people is alarming after the way they use to sweat when preaching and even speak in tongues

The haters are coming

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder how all these "one branch" church pastors are coping? No offering for weeks now embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Covid 19 has finally shown what we have been telling people since about miracle pastors. They are all staged

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
People won't hear
They said no church service
If army invade aba, they will complain

5 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by 12inchess: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
But the will all still pass offering basket and touch it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why can’t people just sit their behinds at home? SMH angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
ONE WORD, "USELESS".

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by IlovePMB: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are they doing Abba Kyari funeral
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RaptObserver: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anything that makes u happy just do it. Some ppl might wonder why u have to go to church at all cost, some ppl feel incomplete without going to church, just like the way some ppl feel if they don't go to club or watch football. In the end, happiness is all that matters. Since the church is sticking to the rules, no biggy. But remember, social distancing alone is not enough to prevent u from catching covid-19. Many of us visit crowded markets on the days scheduled for purchasing food during the lockdown, we touch foodstuffs that might have been touched by others and even board vehicles publicly this period, so we re not totally protected against covid-19.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by etibaba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is this not what sensible people should be doing?

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by McCoy662(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
When Covid-19 will enter, even Jesus go japa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by ahmemmygrey(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
wow

they are doing well

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by witsel4(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Mikkymilli: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
People won't hear
They said no church service
If army invade aba, they will complain
Who said no church service? Just talk say you no like church at all. Here in Rivers state, the government ordered that there should not be more than 50 persons for small churches and not more than 100 persons for big churches and he's been going around looking at the level of compliance by these churches. He openly acknowledges those who obey the order and also rebukes those who flaunt the order. Most governors made same laws too. So allow people fellowship with their brethren. Hebrews 10:25

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awodijames:
Did FG placed total lockdown on all states?

12 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SocialJustice: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:

Nigerians are very religious people but they carry bitterness and wickedness in their hearts. Religion is actually a drug for most people.

27 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
I thought the pastor is a miracle worker. Or is this one of those " dont tempt the Lord your God " things undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Religion

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by ignis: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can't we have a successful lockdown ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.