Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (84671 Views)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by sochey(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sit at home, dem no go hear..

Social distancing kee them there

Them forming holiest of hollies until when it's time.... Tueh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should have used face mask too.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by onadana: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

Offerings,tithes and seed sowing.All in naira.

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
[b] What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must they go to church?
Couldn't they have organized a virtual fellowship if they must worship together?

Some Nigerians are really toying with this virus and I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Blaze232(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good one
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
If all the members are available, will they practice the SD with everybody inside that building.

Stay at home is easy to understand than Isolate the infected people

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
I wonder how all these "one branch" church pastors are coping? No offering for weeks now embarassed embarassed

Oga, God provides for his pastors.
You would be surprised that we don't survive on offering and tithes.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Your shit!

Why bringing it here?

Nonsense!!!
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
I wonder how all these "one branch" church pastors are coping? No offering for weeks now embarassed embarassed

Oga, God provides for HIS pastors.
You would be surprised that we don't survive on offering and tithes.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by farem: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

The only understanding you lack is whether lockdown is declared Abịa state or not.

Learn not to be applying the same line of statements seen elsewhere to all. Situate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Blaze232(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:
Must they go to church?
Couldn't they have organized a virtual fellowship if they must worship together?

Some Nigerians are really toying with this virus and I pity them.

That offering and tithes is very important to most pastors. May God help us during this time
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
McCoy662:
When Covid-19 will enter, even Jesus jakpa

Don't be an idiot! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dangerous people with no care for others.

All I see are irresponsible sheep ready to risk their family and other's lives.
Social distancing is for those who must go out for important reasons.
Congregating in any form is not safe.

All it takes is one infected person to start the epidemic in Abia state.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tithe earners must chop
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by bmdmixer: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's very very important to fellowship with other brothers....That's my own view
do it @ home, when one of u end up having d virus atleast u will know who n who came with ease
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by BrainResetter: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by EzeNdiAra: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Foolish people.

Virus that's airborne and you're following it like Ebola.

Anyways, I'm glad God can't save you if you contact the virus.

If your immune system defeat the viruses, it will leave great injuries in your body.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Total tithes collected today will be very small sad
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are there still pastors performing miracles?
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Was Jesus a Catholic or Protestant?

What's the name of the church Jesus attended
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Sososo(f): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Okay
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Lilccruz: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Firstly ,the order which the vicar example cutting d this strategy is commendation and indeed a welcome development.the sanitizer outside but fore the entrance of the building is applaudible we should also volume up this to other so called churches who develop an online transaction for offerfry ,tithe and waht have u.secondly ,the idea of 50 person with respect to social distancing is also notice. Congrant
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by ud4u: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
They are free to go to church, because government relaxed the lock down for two days.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:

The fellowship is very important. They obeyed the basic guidelines of the said state. Demons cannot be allowed to overrun won territories. sad
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
You can observe the service in your house. Going to an assembly is just to fulfill righteousness and doesnt really make much difference if you really understand what true worship means. And at a time like this, it is only imperative to stay at home and do the fellowship.

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:

there won't be massive offering collection @ home.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
ednut1:
Covid 19 has finally shown what we have been telling people since about miracle pastors. They are all staged

Just like your life is staged? Keep quiet and be adjudged wise instead of spilling nonsense. angry
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's very very important to fellowship with other brothers....That's my own view

Fellowship is different from coming together.

You can have virtual service or conference and it's still fellowship
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by teemac01(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
these ones are writing exam...and they say they are doing social distancing... grin grin grin
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
this is not necessary now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.