Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (84615 Views)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by attacker321: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

Yes Satan, it is a must.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
McCoy662:
When Covid-19 will enter, even Jesus go japa

If the same is said about your own, violence will erupt o...
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
apotek:
Ishilove

Is this true?
I don't live in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by apotek: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't live in Aba.

Okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by nwakibe: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
If the only religion you ridicule is Christianity, My brother you are not an Atheist as you claim. You are simply the Antichrists we have been expecting.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's very very important to fellowship with other brothers....That's my own view

IF THAT CHURCH BUILDING WAS ON FIRE, WOULD YOU STILL GO WORSHIP WITH YOUR BROTHERS?
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided
nawa ooo is it that u are an illiterate or you cabt read and understand
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
9jaRealist:
Why can’t people just sit their behinds at home? SMH angry
>
I tíre oooo. Covid has really rubbish and expose all the nonsense drama they do to attract customer. You can't heal Covid patient without been a real pastor because the closer you approach the patient the more chances of you contacting the virus. Infact some of the pastors are happy right now because it will expose their lies.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mastermind1759(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Its good to obey d law of d land.. But dos giving out d laws have broken it beyond repair..wit their corruption in all endeavors.. Na church mind we dey take stayathome..ooo
Nobody send dem..

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
for me the way we can do this, every one come to the the road in sobber reflections , please social distancing should be maintained and we cry to God and Pray for Mercy to heal the world like 6meters social distancing any one supporting me o ya lets do these
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by oluogbon0000(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Almighty God will surely hear us grin
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:

Offering

grin grin
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
What is wrong with Nigeria that is so primitive?
A country with larger percentage madcaps!
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Earlier today I attended church service at MFM Regional headquarters in Aba Abia State. Although the Governor Dr Okezie IKpeazu relaxed the lockdown for two days ( yesterday and today )...most top churches in town kept to the rules.

First, on arrival at the gate of the big compound, I was asked to wash my hands and apply hand sanitizer by an official at the gate. Then I proceeded inside, but couldn't get in as 50 worshippers were already seated inside the church duly observing the social distancing rule for COVID-19,

I have to join the others outside with well-spaced chairs. Service was via a live telecast from the headquarters by Dr DK Olukoya

I was impressed with the way the church made sure that everyone followed the rules and what's expected of them

I was a regional administrator there for sometime.

How's pastor Ayantuga and everyone?
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:

I was a regional administrator there for sometime.

How's pastor Ayantuga and everyone?

All doing great
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
mdchikezie:

IF THAT CHURCH BUILDING WAS ON FIRE, WOULD YOU STILL GO WORSHIP WITH YOUR BROTHERS?

It's always on Fire.....The Fire of the Holy Ghost
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Erosion2020:
Just have something doing in case the people you are leading decided to get sense.
As for me, you can't see my N1.

Poor you. Funny thing is that those prominent people you so worship and wish to meet, kneel down before pastors in secret and open. They sponsor all the gigantic church projects you are see everywhere, not the 10 Naira offering you miser pay irregularly.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by PopsiAde: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yemike:

Because of tithes and offerings.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
unmask:
if the service was via telecast, why didn't you watch from home?

Lockdown was relaxed in Abia yesterday and today , that's why we had service today couldn't miss the opportunity of meeting other breathers in the Lord after a long time out
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's good for them to obey government directives.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Endybest5050:

Hmm my brother don't trust those people o if the start prayer now they will rearrange that sitting position and fu....k social distancing

Nope I was there till the end ..could only go inside at the end of the service and the distancing remained even at the end
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Romans 13 vs 1 - 2
I go to a very big ministry and they obeyed. This church is not obeying God

Funny you....this is Abia and not Lagos , ABJ or Ogun on total lockdown by FG...and the existing lockdown in the state was relaxed that's why peps were able to go to church today
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Do the "brothers" really care?? Chances are they don't. Wake up dude

They care but most importantly Jesus Cares that's what matters
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
gbagyiza:

It's important I agree but why can't we exercise some patience n adhere to the directives for now n when things r over, we all come together again in worship. This act is contradicting the Bible in Romans 13:1-2. I heard some Christians r saying that this lockdown is brought in to stop Christians from worshipping the Lord. Please we should live an exemplary life as Christians because we r to show the world Christ through our behaviours according to the word of God.

They didn't violate anything....

Abia lockdown was relaxed by the government permitting everyone.to go about their normal business regardless of this they still maintained social distancing , hand washing and other Covid-19 rules
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chukazu:

Fellowship is different from coming together.

You can have virtual service or conference and it's still fellowship

We choose to come together and all necessary COVID -19 rules were observed
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
sochey:
Sit at home, dem no go hear..

Social distancing kee them there

Them forming holiest of hollies until when it's time.... Tueh!!

Mechii onu there
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If all the members are available, will they practice the SD with everybody inside that building.

Stay at home is easy to understand than Isolate the infected people

Many members wia available and outside because the door was locked after the agreed number went it..

This is a big church and could have taken in more 50 well spaced but they choose to do the right thing
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Foolish people.

Virus that's airborne and you're following it like Ebola.

Anyways, I'm glad God can't save you if you contact the virus.

If your immune system defeat the viruses, it will leave great injuries in your body.

God saves ....if you choose otherwise then that's for you and not for us.....
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=NeoWanZaeed post=88627216]Was Jesus a Catholic or Protestant?

What's the name of the church Jesus attended[/quote

]

Ask the Lord yourself
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=RuddyFusion post=88633335][/quote]

How
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Oga, God provides for his pastors.
You would be surprised that we don't survive on offering and tithes.
grin cheesy Your church will never grow in number in fictitious Jesus name. I am here to deliver the gullibles in your congregation. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.