Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131799 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by xendra: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Hoes will be Hoes! Desperate, local Nigerian Hoe grin grin
The Op is fixed up with a decent Lady, go and dig your gold elsewhere. tongue tongue

I know it is a trying time for Oloshos, during this lockdown but please, stop forming some desperate familiarity with the Op on Niaraland, once you saw a plate of Rice and Chicken laps. shocked
Selling rotten P.oosy for a plate of Rice wont fly, during this lockdown, you should have got a job when you still had the time
Na Hunger go teach you sense during this lockdown...... what is that your account number you posted on the other thread, maybe l can send you small change so you dont flout the lockdown to go do some Ashawo hustling and start infecting innocent people with Covid-19?
you know what? I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by weyreypey: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bro, don't envy anyone online. Nigeria is the best place to be. I am not even happy here. I am not a rich person bro I am just making the thread to promote what I love. God help us all

tell them

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OriOko88(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:
Hmm. This forum, sha. Nigerians struggling as gatemen in foreign countries will come here to post budget groceries to paint a picture of enjoyment outside the country.
Shut up. Stop hating. He's not new here on nairaland. That's how he often posts. And his posts are not provocative or intimidating ones. Get lost

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2020
blowjohn:
Nawa...see as gals are forming familiarity with OP.
Work for ur money u wont. See now, common raw chicken and hot dogs for OP thread see as girls Dey form conversation.

That one dey use 'sir' for OP just to sound polite.
Av never seen a gal use Sir for any Male on nairaland before.
The other babe wants to exchange quarantine with OP but I know say na OP money she dey eye.
OP u can shoot ur shot o cos e be like say only to dash them that chicken wey u buy go do grin grin grin grin

You are damn mean grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by fapcrook(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
Talk for yourself o. There are many people here that will refuse a free visa and ticket to go and settle outside this country
you're very right. My mum once lived abroad not any better but okay in naija. Her only fear na security. If you sell oyinbo residence permit for ten naira, she'll tell you she can only go for vacation of two weeks maximum

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
you know what? I forgive you.

Hahhaaha, grin you better apologize to me
Kneel down and ask me to forgive you first. undecided
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Use your brain, People die everywhere!
Half-educated nitwits with very low mental capacity like you, are always salivating about food, food and food all the time, like your life depends on food.
grin grin

Do you know that over 41,000 humans have died in the US, just by Coronavirus alone, in the last One Month?
Do you know that Italy lost close to 23,000 humans and Spain lost close to 20,000 souls within the same period?
Nigeria lost less than thirty (30) souls, within the same period .....and still counting though.

Count your blessings as a Nigerian, as bad as it were, (even if it were just two people killed), Boko haram did not kill 21,000 in one month.
I have never heard or seen ten thousand Nigerians killed in one month but l have seen and heard 41,000 Americans killed in one Month! undecided undecided
Is Nigeria not better, in that regards?.... except if you are lucky to be one of the dead 41,000 and still counting.

The problem with "brainwashed villagers" like you is that you think Lagos is Eldorado, until you visit Lagos and discover reality! grin
Then you sart thinking of leaving Lagos and going to South Africa, only to realise when you get there, that SA is full of xenophobia. shocked shocked
Then you start thinking and working on smuggling yourself to Europe, through Libya and on rickety boats but since you are lucky, you die on the way in Libay or you get eaten by sharks on the Sea grin ......... and that is the story of your sorry life, when your mates in Nigeria are making waves, making money and enjoying a full and fruitul life.

Going abroad will not solve the problem of short-sighted misfits like you, las las, you will die of over-eating because food cost nothing over there
. grin grin

Shoe get size

I am presently in Australia

Living the life you dream of

And just so you know all those food posted here are cheap

Na jjc dey worry about food

And truth be told my life is way better than when I was in nigiera

I earn what you can never imagine

I have my own house though I am still paying mortgage

Nigeria is a waste of time

Travel and see

People like you are the ones always begging for money

And I visit Nigeria...it is pathetic

People live like animals

Actually worse
Animals here are treated with more respect

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OriOko88(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2020
gypsey:
yea well..that's what i ve been made to believe, i wanna stay home too, driving a lorry across europe isn't easy.in this corona time.

Drivers are now dying of covid in England o. Egungun be careful

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Rich4god(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I guess u r in Russia coz in Kazakhstan, we also celebrated ours yesterday
Wow... Nigerians too dey Kazakhstan.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by holubee21(m): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=scoundrel post=88672000]Hmm. This forum, sha. Nigerians struggling as gatemen in foreign countries will come here to post budget groceries to paint a picture of enjoyment outside the country.[/quote

My dear sister, this is currency we talking about, u can't even compare gate man here with gate man Dia.. I will rather be a gate man Dia and earn much and with support of govt dat cares for me Dan these selfish leaders here who doesn't care about Nigerians future here... If u av ever Travelled befre then u wud understand u don't enjoy anything here as a citizen.. Nothing my sis they are really extorting us, denying us so many things. PLS OPEN UR EYES MY SIS!!! why do u think most influential people in dis country love to av a dual citizenship in all dese developed countries.. My simple opinion though
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2020
fapcrook:
you're very right. My mum once lived abroad not any better but okay in naija. Her only fear na security. If you sell oyinbo residence permit for ten naira, she'll tell you she can only go for vacation of two weeks maximum

Our people dont sit back and decode what is going on at all!
Have you ever heard Dangottes, Otedolas, Jim Ovias, Elumelus, Tinubus, Mike Adenugas, etc or any of the NASS members say Nigeria is a bad place to live or they wanna leave the country to live abroad?
WHY IS THAT?
Even retired Senator Dino Melaye has not brooched the idea of finally relocating shocked

The truth is that if you have money in your Pocket, Nigeria is a Paradise! Even the bad security situation will be covered and adequately mitigated against.
But Poor, sorry azz people all over the place are wide-eyed anytine they see someone from abroad showcasing some Chicken Laps, Groceries and small forex Change.
grin grin
If you want to make a Prayer, ask God to bless you enough in this Nigeria, dont ask God to relocate you abroad.
Look at someone like Governor of Lagos (babajide Sanwo Olu) who was living jejely in the UK, he still found it important and necessary, to come back to Nigeria ot enjoy the good life!
Why did he not contest for as a Mayor in the UK but came to be Governor in Lagos or is it that he does not know that Lagos is a bad-azz city?
He would have been dead by now, if he was still living in the UK because l am cerain he would have attended that Octogenarian Birthday party where they served Coronavirus for them as dessert. grin grin

Las Las, we all die here.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by NaijaAlien: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Las las Naija na shithole � and we can deceive ourselves otherwise�
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Our people dont sit back and decode what is going on at all!
Have you ever heard Dangottes, Otedolas, Jim Ovias, Elumelus, Tinubus, Mike Adenugas, etc or any of the NASS members say Nigeria is a bad place to live or they wanna leave the country to live abroad?
WHY IS THAT?
Even retired Senator Dino Melaye has not brooched the idea of finally relocating shocked

The truth is that if you have money in your Pocket, Nigeria is a Paradise! Even the bad security situation will be covered and adequately mitigated against.
But Poor, sorry azz people all over the place are wide-eyed anytine they see someone from abroad showcasing some Chicken Laps, Groceries and small forex Change.
grin grin
If you want to make a Prayer, ask God to bless you enough in this Nigeria, dont ask God to relocate you abroad.
Look at someone like Governor of Lagos (babajide Sanwo Olu) who was living jejely in the UK, he still found it important and necessary, to come back to Nigeria ot enjoy the good life!
Why did he not contest for as a Mayor in the UK but came to be Governor in Lagos or is it that he does not know that Lagos is a bad-azz city?
He would have been dead by now, if he was still living in the UK because l am cerain he would have attended that Octogenarian Birthday party where they served Coronavirus for them as dessert. grin grin

Las Las, we all die here.

U sound like a fool

A county that there is no electricity

A country everyone drives against traffic and no one obeys traffic lights.

A country no one has rights......were uniform kill and bully as they like

A country with no security

A country more than 80% of the population live in slums

A country were minimum wage is less than a dollar an hour

A country people have no food to eat

A country with no social welfare

A country with no free health care

A country that has no facility to take care of disabled and aged population

I could go on and on

Don't be fooled u can never compare witj any developed country

Any one who says otherwise is a big liar

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
toffyz:
which country is that?
CHARD
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2020
sassysure:
This should be Spain.
Op, am I right?

that is Somalia
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Ceereeab: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
My only anger is that no place to get Nigeria food cry I missed ogbono soup, egusi and pounded yam.

These are some of the foodstuffs I got yesterday for isolation part 2.

Hi, What country are you, If you are in the USA, please check out Nigerianstore.com and your anger becomes Joy. �
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I guess u r in Russia coz in Kazakhstan, we also celebrated ours yesterday
even here in north Korea we did ours last 10 hours ago
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2020
netflicks:
No be lukaku be this ?
no na TAYE TAIWO be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by yyba: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2020
AmDayo:

Good morning sir,your brother is having nothing called food to take to the mouth. I understand everyone has felt the negative impact of this coronavirus one way or the other but pardon me as I still seek a little assistance from you sir to enable me have something to eat. Am tired been a parasite, Any amount will never be taken for granted.
311 276 2806 first bank
Amoo E temidayo.
Thank you
where is your BVN ?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 1:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Shoe get size

Travel and see

People live like animals

Actually worse

Bros, you are a learner, l dont like forming online because there is no way for you to verify whatever l say, so it makes no sense.
I built my third storey buillding last year, l did not borrow a Kobo, l have nevered taken a loan in Nigeria, it was all done cash. My other house has been offset with cash, after ten years.
My rental incomes alone are enough for me to retire because of the location l chose to build in.
I have travelled and seen the world, long before you dreamt of stow-waying to Aussy, on a study Visa, now l am chilling in Nigeria and having fun.
Kids are almost all on their own but l like to flow with the younger generatiosn and l love young bloods, makes me feel younger. grin
I dont eat frozen poultry or Meat, it must be fresh, slaughtered and prepared immediately. Cheap, mass-produced food you buy in Target, Walmart, Tesco, Woolsworth, Acme, Carrs, Aldi, etc, are now behind me.

How many years have you spent abroad that you are forming Yankee? How many Ciizenships do you have, you are probably still on residency sef? grin
Just a Mortgage (25yr- 35yr debt and you can be repossed if you lose your job and cant pay your monthly due, is what you are proud about? angry
You are in what l call eternal slavery and you dont even know it. What would you do if you were fired from your job suddenly, in ordinary times like two years ago? How would you pay your mortgage if you dont get another job in three months? grin undecided)
I collect monthly rent from someone like you, somewhere in the WEST and dude does not understand how we Nigerians "think" when he lost his job some years back and l told him to spread his rent lease over three Months, after he gets another job! Dude was like waoh, l never knew Nigerians were like this! Because his rent is just a part of the income. undecided
That's neither here not there.

Until you see how those considered as "real animals" are treated, you wont know what it means for you to have a black skin in a whiteman's country! Your case is even sorry because you are in Australia, one of the most racist, (coming behind places like Hungary) countries in the world.
Go and read about what happened the Australian Aborigenes.
Go and ask Nigerians living in China at this Moment, about how they feel! they are all begging to be evacuated back to Nigeria, righ tnow.
grin grin

Where you visit and the people you roll with, might inform your opinion of Nigeria, l understand that, it is for you to be in the right setting.
When you visit Nigeria again, give me a shout before you come and let me take you around (at no cost to you).
I always say if you have not lived legally as a citizen in Europe or North America, for at least ten years, dont come back and be saying Nigeria is this or that because your life experience is still limited.

Why did l even write all these sef, l have broken my own rule never to talk about myself online, l hold you responsible for that, l am begining to feel a sense of guilt. .
Like l said, you cant verify nothing here, so take it as bullshyte. undecided
Sorry to bore you with nonsense talk. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Erosion2020: 1:32am On Apr 21, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

With all this sumtious looking meals, the whites still die like fowls from corona, while those drinking garri n groundnut are recovering like dey chew immune system as meat.
Oga garri don finish for market, a paint bucket goes N1500... Such a luxury food nowgrin
Na big men dey drink garri and groundnut.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by aimmoney9: 1:33am On Apr 21, 2020
OPEN LETTER TO GODWIN EMEFIELE CBN GOVERNOR

GODWIN EMEFIELE THE BANE OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY

LET US GO INTO THE NITTY GRITTY OF THIS LETTER WITHOUT DILLY DALLY

THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY UNDER THE CURRENT CBN GOVT HAVE SUFFERED ABYSMALLY IN TERMS OF GROWTH, STANDARD OF LIVING AND COST OF LIVING ALL EMANATING FROM HIS SNOWBALL ABILITY TO INCESSANTLY DEVALUE THE NIGERIAN NAIRA.
I KNOW SOME ECONOMISTS WOULD ARGUE VAGUELY THAT HE DID IT UNDER THE DIRECTIVE OF PRESIDENT BUHARI BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CBN IS AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION AND THUS ACTS INDEPENDENTLY.

THIS HIS JAUNDICED INCLINATION TO DEVALUE OUR NAIRA AS SEEN IN HIM DEVALUING IT FROM (160 TO 360 AND NOW RECENTLY WHICH HE CALLS MUTIPLICATIVES FROM 360 TO 380 TO A DOLLAR) IS HIGHLY SICKENING AND UNPATRIOTIC.

UNPATRIOTIC IN THE SENSE THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF THE CBN WHILE PUTTING NIGERIAN INTEREST FIRST INSTEAD OF LISTENING AND IMPLEMENTING ANY IOTA OF DEVALUATION ADVICE BEEN SPOONFED HIM BY THE IMF, WORLD BANK ET AL.

I WOULD SAY HE JUST CAME IN AND SPOILT THE SUCCESSES OF HIS PREDECESSORS PROF. SOLUDO (WHO TRIED TO REVALUE/APPRECIATE OUR NAIRA BY RE-INTRODUCING COINS WHICH DIDN'T PULL THROUGH DUE TO ITS POOR GENERAL ACCEPTABILITY) AND SANUSI LAMIDO, FOR THEM DEVALUATION WAS NEVER AN OPTION, PLUS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHEN YOU DEVALUE IT IS HARD TO REVALUE.

GOING FORWARD, HIS POLICIES HAVE GREATLY AFFECTED NIGERIANS BADLY IN THAT WHAT WE COULD GET IN THE MARKET AT LESSER IS NOW WORTH MORE THAN TWICE IT'S WORTH, THUS LOW STANDARD OF LIVING AND HIGH COST OF LIVING BECAUSE THE NAIRA HAS LOST IT'S VALUE AND CAN'T VIE INTERNATIONALLY.

FURTHERMORE, HIS UNSAVOURY REGULATION AND CONTROL OF FOREX IN PARTICULAR THE DOLLAR IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, BECAUSE HE NOW PLAYS SECOND FIDEL TO THE BUREAU DE CHANGE.

YES THE INVISIBLE HAND OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY WOULD DRIVE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR BUT THE CBN STILL RETAINS NE PLUS ULTRA JURISDICTION IN ITS PRICING, REGULATION AND CONTROL. AND TO MY SHEER SURPRISE THE CBN IS PLAYING A SECOND FIDEL IN THIS ROLE, IN THAT, MORE PERCENTAGE OF THE DOLLAR IS ISSUED TO THE BUREAU DE CHANGE MAKING THEM HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER THE DOLLAR PRICING INSTEAD OF ISSUING MORE PERCENTAGES TO THE COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT CAN FOLLOW AND OBEY SPECIAL DIRECTIVES (UNLIKE THE BUREAU DE CHANGE) IN THEIR PRICING AND ALLOWING GREATER ALLOCATIONS FOR FORM Q SO THAT BUSINESSES CAN GET THEIR DOLLAR AND ITS PRICING FROM THE CBN THUS BOOSTING BUSINESSES AND THE ECONOMY AT LARGE. BECAUSE IF THIS IS DONE THE POSITIVE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT WILL BE GREAT IN THAT IT WILL TRANSLATE INTO LOWER COST OF GOODS SOLD DOMESTICALLY, LOW COST OF LIVING, AND INCREASE IN THE STANDARD OF LIVING, AND MIGHT JUST BE WHAT WILL REVIVE THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY ONCE MORE.

FINALLY, I WOULD IMPLORE THE CBN GOVT TO STOP BEING OBSEQUIOUS TO THE IMF, WORLD BANK, ET AL IN MATTERS BORDERING ON DEVALUATION AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS AND BE MORE PATRIOTIC AND PUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS INTERESTS AND WELFARE FIRST IN ALL ITS DOINGS. SO THAT NIGERIANS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WILL FEEL THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF HIS OFFICE AND THE INTITUTION HE SIRE.

WE NEED POSITIVE CHANGE.

GREAT POLICY MAKERS.....GREAT.

FROM A VERY CONCERNED NIGERIAN

AUGUSTINE
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2020
yyba:
where is your BVN ?

You dont need someones BVN, to help or transfer money to them.
Never give anyone your BVN, you will get scammed. angry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Shoe get size

Travel and see

People live like animals

Actually worse

Pray dooms day doesn't meet you there.....

All I can say is PREPARE FOR THE WORSE!
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 1:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Ceereeab:

Hi, What country are you, If you are in the USA, please check out Nigerianstore.com and your anger becomes Joy. �

Would you consider adding FRESH Ogwu vegetable (Pumpkin Vegetable) to your list, l have people who are on the look out for such, in that axis.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Hahhaaha, grin you better apologize to me
Kneel down and ask me to forgive you first. undecided

Just forget it. You don loose the matter. The lady responded intelligently and Matured. It is you that should Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Lucky man
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 1:40am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Daboomb post=88675565]

Bros, you are a learner, l dont like forming online because there is no way for you to verify whatever l say, so it makes no sense.
I built my third storey buillding last year, l did not borrow a Kobo, l have nevered taken a loan in Nigeria, it was all done cash. My other house has been offset with cash, after ten years.
My rental incomes alone are enough for me to retire because of the location l chose to build in.
I have travelled and seen the world, long before you dreamt of stow-waying to Aussy, on a study Visa, now l am chilling in Nigeria and having fun.
Kids are almost all on their own but l like to flow with the younger generatiosn and l love young bloods, makes me feel younger. grin
I dont eat frozen poultry or Meat, it must be fresh, slaughtered and prepared immediately. Cheap, mass-produced food you buy in Target, Walmart, Tesco, Woolsworth, Acme, Carrs, Aldi, etc, are now behind me.

How many years have you spent abroad that you are forming Yankee? How many Ciizenships do you have, you are probably still on residency sef? grin
Just a Mortgage (25yr- 35yr debt and you can be repossed if you lose your job and cant pay your monthly due, is what you are proud about? angry
You are in what l call eternal slavery and you dont even know it. What would you do if you were fired from your job suddenly, in ordinary times like two years ago? How would you pay your mortgage if you dont get another job in three months? grin undecided)
I collect monthly rent from someone like you, somewhere in the WEST and dude does not understand how we Nigerians "think" when he lost his job some years back and l told him to spread his rent lease over three Months, after he gets another job! Dude was like waoh, l never knew Nigerians were like this! Because his rent is just a part of the income. undecided
That's neither here not there.

Until you see how those considered as "real animals" are treated, you wont know what it means for you to have a black skin in a whiteman's country! Your case is even sorry because you are in Australia, one of the most racist, (coming behind places like Hungary) countries in the world.
Go and read about what happened the Australian Aborigenes.
Go and ask Nigerians living in China at this Moment, about how they feel! they are all begging to be evacuated back to Nigeria, righ tnow.
grin grin

Where you visit and the people you roll with, might inform your opinion of Nigeria, l understand that, it is for you to be in the right setting.
When you visit Nigeria again, give me a shout before you come and let me take you around (at no cost to you).
I always say if you have not lived legally as a citizen in Europe or North America, for at least ten years, dont come back and be saying Nigeria is this or that because your life experience is still limited.

Why did l even write all these sef, l have broken my own rule never to talk about myself online, l hold you responsible for that, l am begining to feel a sense of guilt. .
Like l said, you cant verify nothing here, so take it as bullshyte. undecided
Sorry to bore you with nonsense talk.

From your write up it shows you are not exposed

You can only lie to yourself

Keep living in fools paradise

Then go and beg on your other moniker

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Ginomel(m): 1:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

I dislike people like you who lie

I have been out of Nigeria for 10 years and visit Nigeria

Nigerians are not accommodating

And my best food is Asian and North African food

Nigeria is the worst place to live

People like you discourage people from living

There is nothing wrong in living outside Nigeria. But he said the truth, it's a matter of choice.

Nigeria is same like most countries but no thanks to the politicians that are messing things up

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 21, 2020
canDy4eva:

Doom day ? World war III? I am not understanding.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Onebyonedead: 1:44am On Apr 21, 2020
canDy4eva:

Nigeria is in a state of emergency

And u don't even know it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.