Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131780 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Rexymania(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Na S.A be this na
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jimmyubah2: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

There's a portal too but, the fastest way I know. I send message to 13033 with options.

If police see you outside you can tell them why you are out, and they will check if what you told them is same as what you texted.
See beta society.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by PattyMike(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
Op you can eat ehn grin
You would have posted a selfie for better view of your beards... Stay safe.

Here in Nigeria, we step out anytime we like �.. I took a picture of the sky the last time I stepped out.

Greenlight successfully given. Op you can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jimmyubah2: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bro, don't envy anyone online. Nigeria is the best place to be. I am not even happy here. I am not a rich person bro I am just making the thread to promote what I love. God help us all
Na so we go dey hear. Relocate to Nigeria nah.
Let's trade places bros.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by zikter(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Kaycee54321:

It's not about money. There's a reason the elite have their families study and settle abroad while visiting Nigeria the way you travel to the village for festivities. When you're sick, you won't eat Naira notes, na better health care you go find, etc.
The elite family study abroad but Majority don't settle there. Check the families of elite politicians, business men, top civil servants and corporate private workers, etc. All their families come back here after studies and either manage businesses of their parents, occupy strategic positions in both private and govt establishments. The life they live here is better than what they might have lived abroad. If you talk of the average Nigerian dreaming or scrambling to live abroad, I will agree with you, but not those elites

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:

I did and have no problem with it. My only issue is the arrangement of food, drinks and placement of electronics like he’s already in Heaven because he moved outside the country.
No you got it wrong. He is showing his stuff. It is the Niggerians who are not used to these things that see it as enjoyment and chopping life

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by popoolaRofiat(f): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Your Quarantine and mine no be the same o.in short, your own na Quarantine while my own na lock down
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2020
sassysure:

So u believe they are females.

Even u, Brutus cheesy
Lol, plenty transgendered moniker on Nairaland wink
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Daboomb:

Our people dont sit back and decode what is going on at all!
Have you ever heard Dangottes, Otedolas, Jim Ovias, Elumelus, Tinubus, Mike Adenugas, etc or any of the NASS members say Nigeria is a bad place to live or they wanna leave the country to live abroad?
WHY IS THAT?
Even retired Senator Dino Melaye has not brooched the idea of finally relocating shocked

The truth is that if you have money in your Pocket, Nigeria is a Paradise! Even the bad security situation will be covered and adequately mitigated against.
But Poor, sorry azz people all over the place are wide-eyed anytine they see someone from abroad showcasing some Chicken Laps, Groceries and small forex Change.
grin grin
If you want to make a Prayer, ask God to bless you enough in this Nigeria, dont ask God to relocate you abroad.
Look at someone like Governor of Lagos (babajide Sanwo Olu) who was living jejely in the UK, he still found it important and necessary, to come back to Nigeria ot enjoy the good life!
Why did he not contest for as a Mayor in the UK but came to be Governor in Lagos or is it that he does not know that Lagos is a bad-azz city?
He would have been dead by now, if he was still living in the UK because l am cerain he would have attended that Octogenarian Birthday party where they served Coronavirus for them as dessert. grin grin

Las Las, we all die here.
See shithole logic. So you have to be Dangote ( the richest blackman) or be on forbes list to enjoy basic necessities that the average citizen enjoys in Europe with his taxes. That's why you people suffer. You have this mentality that only people with money should enjoy the basics like quality education or electricity. So of you dont make that Forbes list you roll over and die abi. SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

U sound like a fool

A county that there is no electricity

A country everyone drives against traffic and no one obeys traffic lights.

A country no one has rights......were uniform kill and bully as they like

A country with no security

A country more than 80% of the population live in slums

A country were minimum wage is less than a dollar an hour

A country people have no food to eat

A country with no social welfare

A country with no free health care

A country that has no facility to take care of disabled and aged population

I could go on and on

Don't be fooled u can never compare witj any developed country

Any one who says otherwise is a big liar
The mistake they make is they believe habing money automatically equals better quality of life.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by joelag: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2020
toffyz:
which country is that?

I suspect the country to be Greece
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
cnonyechi:

God bless you abundantly. I am here in Nigeria and most of these things I just hear about I don't experience any at all. I wonder when we will start seeing potential in Nigeria. Everyone just wants to travel abroad sha
See another shithole logic. Because you didnt experience it means it didnt happen. Life is comfortable for you means its comfortable for everyone. No wonder the country os in that state. Dangote can argue that since he is the richest blackman, everyone is a billionaire

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jesuspikin8: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
emddi:
See,the problem is not about living Nigeria or going to Europe.
The main problem is that you don't know your true self.
If you knew your true self,you will be ok even in the wilderness.
SALUTE.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
ChilamNk:

God bless you bro for saying what is in resemblance with the truth.

Living abroad doesn't mean so much money, I believe there's still a lot of struggling to do.

But then again don't misquote me.

Unlike here in Nigeria, with focus and determination overtime you'll never be as poor as church rat.

I'm currently doing something even thou the pay isn't that much while waiting for service, just hope to do my NYSC soon and plan my way out. May God help our Nigerian youths who are working hard to succeed.
You haven't even started work properly... you are jsut starting out in life but you are an expert already. You will make the money, then you will realise that having money does not equal better quality of life

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

U sound like a fool

I could go on and on

Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, 1trillion likes, Nigeria is beyond redemption and needs to be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, that has been my position for years and I stand by it, those who want to enjoy the endemic hardship across Nigeria should continue with their blind patriotism, nonsense, Buhari and coronavirus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

See shithole logic. So you have to be Dangote ( the richest blackman) or be on forbes list to enjoy basic necessities that the average citizen enjoys in Europe with his taxes. That's why you people suffer. You have this mentality that only people with money should enjoy the basics like quality education or electricity. So of you dont make that Forbes list you roll over and die abi. SMH
Gbam, 100 trillion likes wink

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Watch some gold-digging hoes hover around the thread. Shameless, old for nothing fools. Just sight of food and they are already getting their legs spread apart for potential spanking. Idiotts

Don't be jealous. Even guys are jumping around on the thread in admiration. One even wants to trade his life for the OP's. Everyone loves good thing.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by webizone(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Plead:
See them parasitic hoes up there looking for rich dudes to hook. grin
Bros, we know what's going on. wink
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by stagger: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

U sound like a fool

I could go on and on

When you have money in Nigeria or indeed in Africa, 99% of these "issues" are taken care of.

One of my former pastors used to say that there are demons that money can bind. I never knew the meaning until I started stepping into the realm of financial overflow.

Where my house in Abuja is, light has not blinked since Sunday last week. Most people cannot afford to pay rent there. I also have a house in an African country where I spend half the year and I pay the rent there in US dollars. Even the police in that area know that I am not the typical native they see everywhere. When they see me jogging or taking a walk past their checkpoint, they greet me with respect.

These are things that money can do and knowing my circumstances and how they have changed in 20 years, I can compare both sides and tell you categorically that with money, life in Naija can be paradise.

Money has an odour you cannot brush off. You do not even need to be as rich as Dangote to enjoy these things. Just make sure you have at least three to four income streams that bring you 6 figures a month and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Dammylois(f): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2020
This OP is def a foodie
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by emmahoney(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2020
I see no justifiable reason for argument that is going on here. Living in a civilised society has numerous advantages beyond its disadvantages.

You can only enjoy Nigeria " if you have money ". The simple question is , can everyone be rich? Definitely, NO. Are poor people not supposed to enjoy basic amenities? You can answer this question and please be truthful to yourself. Many people here are just singing praises of Nigeria basically because they have been fortunate in Nigeria. They should look around their neighbourhood and see millions of people suffering. At least, sane countries made basic things available for their citizens as well as foreigners. Can the same be said about Nigeria? In addition, many of these people who are singing praises of Nigeria are those who in one way or the other are benefiting from the sharp practices that are taking place in the Nigerian leadership system.

So, if basic amenities are not available for people irrespective of their social class, why should we then be sugar coating the country? I understand the fact that some people have the damn money to make Nigeria their own heaven. But, is this applicable to 20% of the Nigerian population? If 24/7 electricity seems unachievable in Nigeria, what will then be possible?

If you can get out, please do so asap. However, remember to invest back home. This would be needed some day as a foreign land will always be a foreign land .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Please get this for me. I need it for work as I'm a freelance writer and my 32-bit system is currently a nightmare on top of this covid-19 days. May God bless you morehttps://www./generic-2020-inch-tablet-pc-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-1280800-ips-chip-sim-card-4g-lte-fdd-wifi-android-9.0-tablet-black-44894574.html?seller_product=1
CollinsWeGlobe:
Some times tune it to Tory Lanez quarantine radio cry
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

I made a report to the police before I could step out of the room. There's a fine for lockdown violation and there's a portal you can make a report if you want to go out. It's depressing cry

Over here, if you want people to come out, just cause small wahala, everybody will rush out of their houses.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Observer1: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Watch some gold-digging hoes hover around the thread. Shameless, old for nothing fools. Just sight of food and they are already getting their legs spread apart for potential spanking. Idiotts

And how is that your problem? Bro don't take panadol over some else's headache, each to their own.

My people use to say that na the place wen dey ache one na the place dem dey touch.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Heavenly father
If it's true you didn't create me for suffering
Show me a way out of this country angry

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2020
COdeGenesis:
I can sense it na para mode you dey
You don vex walai grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Demainman1: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
stagger:

When you have money in Nigeria or indeed in Africa, 99% of these "issues" are taken care of.

One of my former pastors used to say that there are demons that money can bind. I never knew the meaning until I started stepping into the realm of financial overflow.

Where my house in Abuja is, light has not blinked since Sunday last week. Most people cannot afford to pay rent there. I also have a house in an African country where I spend half the year and I pay the rent there in US dollars. Even the police in that area know that I am not the typical native they see everywhere. When they see me jogging or taking a walk past their checkpoint, they greet me with respect.

These are things that money can do and knowing my circumstances and how they have changed in 20 years, I can compare both sides and tell you categorically that with money, life in Naija can be paradise.

Money has an odour you cannot brush off. You do not even need to be as rich as Dangote to enjoy these things. Just make sure you have at least three to four income streams that bring you 6 figures a month and you are good to go.

But abroad you don't need to have money to enjoy good infrastructures though....there both the rich and the poor are treated ok.

Stop equating having money to living life...what is the government role then?

Abeg i no fit write long epistle like that Daboom or is he Da..bum sef?

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Don't deceive yourself a low salary earner in Australia makes over 1.5million Nigeria naira a month

Do the maths

I bet u don't make half of that in a year

Keep fooling yourself

You can't even get a visa with your passport right now

Person wet dey sleep for mat no fit know say foam better pass

Not to talk of using pillow

#1.5M = 6,000 Australian Dollar = $3,800 US
First, Dumb people like you like to convert how much they earn outside Nigeria, to Nigerian Naira, to make believe they have money when in actual fact, if you live and work in Australia, you will have to pay your rent/mortgage in Australian Dollars, pay transport, health and Motor Insurance, Road tax, Tuition, etc in that same currency, not in nigerian Naira. grin grin
I know nobody pays you A$2,000 every week so all those lie that you earn that you ear A$6,000 in one month has exposed you as a liar but even at that, Your Mortgage in Australia will take at least A$2,000 out of your income every month, so what do you have left? Peanuts.
Meanwhile, a person in Nigeria who earns 700K monthly and pays 100K monhtly on rent, is far richer and far better than you that earns the #1.5M equivalent in Australia, a miserly. You folks are just sufferhead that sruggle to live from hand-to-mouth and that is why people say abroad people are misers when infact they are not as rich as they pose to be.
You come to Nigeria for two weeks and blow all your savings for the year, to impress those you left behind and those ones too think you have made money! grin grin

I know your other Moniker and l know you are a struggler, from your previous posts.
How much is 1.5M? What can it do? Only if you know.
People that l trained years back, negotiate that amount at interviews in a senior banking Position and you this Australian Fruit Picker is sounding like it can do much over here is Nigeria? grin grin

A 3Bed in my house costs just about that per annum and you still gotta add Utilities to it.
Your problem is that you grew up in Poverty, your were scatched by Poverty and just because you managed, (amybe yo uare even lying but l cant verify it so l will jus take yo at your words), as in manage with lies upon lies, to get a part time work Visa to Australia, picking Apples and other Fruits in the Field during Winter season, work that native Australians would never do, you think you have arrived?

As your self, what have you done with money in your life? What is your Bank balance, consistently, within the year? If there is an urgent need for say #20M by one of your family members, can you put it down without it affecting you financially to the point where you have to cut down on your normal lifestyle? If your answer is NO, then you are still a small fry and a learner as l said.

Go ahead and keep paying your Mortgage Debt for the next 35years of your miserable life, you will struggle and struggle till retirement grin living and working like a Whiteman's Slave in Australia, meanwhile, when you come back to Nigeria, you will realise your friends have left you behind, a long time ago.
I have had enough fun with you and l dont need any more back and forth from you.
Dont infect me with "abroad" poverty.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Legacyy(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Una own quarantine get level bro
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Demainman1:

But abroad you don't need to have money to enjoy good infrastructures though....there both the rich and the poor are treated ok.

Stop equating having money to living life...what is the government role then?

Abeg i no fit write long epistle like that Daboom or is he Da..bum sef?

Writing flawlessly is a gift you learn from an early age!
Those of us that went to proper Nursery, primary and grammar school dont see writing long essays as a problem because it is second nature to us. Our Parents spent a lot of money to give us sound education in proper Montessori Nursery and primary School and we are very proud of that. tongue
I bet you never attended a Nursery School and started struggling to write English, very late in your adult life, that is why it looks so difficult to you but l assure you, if you read widely and practice, you can stil lbe better than me. kiss kiss
No need to go green with envy, leave my moniker out of your lexical worries. undecided
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2020
You guys are funny in this Nairaland
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Daboomb: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
stagger:

The bolded is what majority (not all) of suffer heads cant accept!
They console themselves tha once they live Nigeria, all will be well.
But there are loads of foreigners in Nigeria, come to PH and Abuja and you will see them, who have made money and come down to Nigeria, from their foreign base, to live the good life!
They do things they would never dream-of in US or Europe, over here , because IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Going abroad is to go and suffer, work hard and make money but coming back to Nigeria is to start to spend and enjoy that money.
If you make money abroad and you stay put to spend the money there, you are just wasting your life.

All the rich people in Nigeria have a foreign citizenship, they carry foreign Passports but they have all refused to go and live abroad!
if abroad-living solves all problems and Nigeria is so bad, why do you think rich people who cherish their comfort more than anything, remian or chose to live in Nigeria.
These people are rich, certtainly not out of stupidity, they ar erich because they have financial sense.

Between living a docile, nobody life abroad where football is the only thing used to cure bordedom and living in a Nigeria with all its downsides, with good money, l will chose Nigeria, over and over again.

I have lived both places for long and l have taken the best choice out of the two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.