Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World (403 Views)

The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by sunnyanet(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, says Nigeria will recover from COVID-19 before the rest of the world.

In a broadcast to church members on Sunday, the preacher said the country has begun its journey to normalcy.

“I believe that I have good news for us. I believe that the journey to normalcy has started,” Adeboye said.

“I am believing God that your pastors will soon return to their normal duties probably at most, I will spend one more Sunday with you after which the pastors will be back to their duties in Jesus name.

“The return journey to normalcy might not be very rapid or sudden. It might be gradual but it will be steady. I sincerely hope that when the battle is over, we will give all the glory to God.”

He encouraged members to continue to maintain basis hygiene and avoid non-essential travel.

“After the lockdown has been lifted, any journey abroad that is not essential, please suspend it.

“God is going to grant Nigeria and Africa healing before the rest of the world so stop jumping up and down. If the journey is not essential, don’t go.”

Advising members to pray against fire outbreaks, he said: “We have seen some but the really big one is on the way and we don’t want it to happen at all.

“Please against fire outbreaks and floods.”

He also urged members to clear their gutters and drainages before the rains begin.

As of Saturday, April 18, Nigeria had 356 active cases; having recorded 541 confirmed cases with 166 patients discharged and 19 deaths.

https://www.thecable.ng/adeboye-nigeria-africa-will-recover-from-covid-19-before-the-rest-of-the-world

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
AMEN !

But it depends on the behavior of The leadership of the Nation and the Citizens!

The More we Isolate GOD, the More the Calamity...

The More the uneccessary Coordinated killings and Blood shed, the more the Calamity

The More we go against the Gospel of JESUS, the more the Calamity
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by dimexy247(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by solmus: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amin Insha Allah
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by yanabasee(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
So we could quickly go back to paying tithes and offerings....

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by naijaboy756: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Papa has spoken.

He appears like the human form of the Holy Spirit. Soooooo humble
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by OnPointMan(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Somebody shout HalleluYah
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am a Christian but this man has said nothing meaningful.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by Nyamuriflathead: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
"The return journey to normalcy might not be very rapid or sudden. It might be gradual but it will be steady. I sincerely hope that when the battle is over, we will give all the glory to God."

What Ever It Is he means by this, i believe his brain dead zombies can explain to us.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
thats Because we don't have industries that suffer the full cycle of covid effect.
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by StrikeBack(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
People like adeboye are the problems of christianity

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by desiredhome: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
AMEN !

But it depends on the behavior of The leadership of the Nation and the Citizens!

The More we Isolate GOD, the More the Calamity...

The More the uneccessary Coordinated killings and Blood shed, the more the Calamity

The More we go against the Gospel of JESUS, the more the Calamity

Yes the more we worship God in Truth and honestly, the less the calamity..

The more we show love and not hate to everyone irrespective of who we are, the less the calamity

The more we follow the Gospel of JESUS, and not the doctrines of man the less the calamity..

In all stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by DanArewaa: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:
"The return journey to normalcy might not be very rapid or sudden. It might be gradual but it will be steady. I sincerely hope that when the battle is over, we will give all the glory to God."

What Ever It Is he means by this, i believe his brain dead zombies can explain to us.

[/s]
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by farem: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
yanabasee:
So we could quickly go back to paying tithes and offerings....

When a reasoning or destiny is damaged, that's the usual refrain
Re: Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World by Buliwyf: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
farem:

When a reasoning or destiny is damaged, that's the usual refrain

Keep quiet. He said the truth. Baba na scammer. Baba was still talking of compulsory holiday last week. But because countries have started opening up again Baba is talking about the end of the virus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? / Oyedepo Kicks Against Church Closure Over COVID-19 / Two Types Of Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.