Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (46588 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
PHOTSEE:

no it makes you beautiful and give your that last minute bonding and be better commiuncator by clearing the logs clounding and wearing down subconciously. but at these point they need you to a strong firm man with logical reason and less emotional.

Thanks
You're right.....
I can be emotional at times and I don't like it ......
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by mhizv(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
tarantino1:

Now, why would they my boy Gaara like that?

Maybe that's what God was trying to make me avoid some years back.

The very first night I watched Naruto, a friend of mine had sent a good amount of episodes to my laptop. I watched it, decided to rest and boom robbers came to my home that night.

Took my laptop, phone, dad's money etc. I never did watch it

Now that you told me about what they did to Gaara, it might really have been a sign
kiss

Your last paragraph just got me confused

Then you need to watch boruto.just a 100+ episodes now probably up to 140now.

What I'm trying to say is them going back in time(to when Naruto was young) is the only thing I find interesting. Naruto ended very well I wonder why they thought of starting up boruto.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by tarantino1: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
mhizv:

Then you need to watch boruto.just a 100+ episodes now probably up to 140now.

What I'm trying to say is them going back in time(to when Naruto was young) is the only thing I find interesting. Naruto ended very well I wonder why they thought of starting up boruto.

Heard a different guy is the show runner and Naruto was a cashcow, why not milk it even more with boruto.

I really didn't flow with boruto plot like that, felt lazy, unlike Naruto that makes me nostalgic anytime I remember it.

Good times back then. The fight with zabuza and haku, chunnin exams, orochimaru invasion etc. Boruto can't compare na
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
dont ask me
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by mhizv(f): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2020
tarantino1:

Heard a different guy is the show runner and Naruto was a cashcow, why not milk it even more with boruto.

I really didn't flow with boruto plot like that, felt lazy, unlike Naruto that makes me nostalgic anytime I remember it.

Good times back then. The fight with zabuza and haku, chunnin exams, orochimaru invasion etc. Boruto can't compare na

As in ehn.

Argh you need to see how excited I was when the episode of Sasuke and Naruto VS momoshiki was released..didn't realise I was screaming so loud middle of the night

Lol watched that episode over a 100 times. Damn!

Perhaps with time boruto would get more interesting but for now it's just there
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
vpcbawz:
That I was not her son that I was Adopted after my 31st Birthday.. shocked ..

She also spoilt and made me look foolish to a girl I almost married ..

She also made me feel like the worst man on earth..

She decreased me to the General public and till date I have never been my self ..

All I can think of now is to find my own parent cause the treatments I get I cant even explain..

Adoption shouldn't make you feel bad
I plan to adopt
Just move on
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
amamahdaniel:
My mother mock me of been a stamarer. It's was a painful experience and I cry so deeply.
This happened 15 years ago. Till today i can't forget that painful experience but she still remain the best mother in the world.

I find stammering really cute and attractive tho

I still don't get why people find it funny
It is cute asf!!!
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
spiceadole:
I was 26 and not married.
My mum repeatedly embarrassed me with:

-You are a source of shame to me.
-All my mates have sons-in-law and grandchildren.
-Menopause is approaching.Its a pity
-Hope you are not a lesbian.
-Are you into prostitution that you have refused to marry?
-Your mates post pictures of themselves with their husbands and children on Facebook & WhatsApp.Where is your own? You are still posting single pictures.

And so many hurtful statements.

I was struggling in my final year in medical school.
But she was more interested in me getting married.

I got married 2 years after during my housemanship.

Our relationship has been kinda strained..especially after I relocated to UK.

I only just send her money...We don't talk much.

I have 2 kids now..Her grandchildren.
I love my mum.I miss her though but I haven't forgotten.

Some parents need to learn how to be supportive honestly
They care true,but sometimes in weird ways
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by spiceadole: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Dannonye:

Some parents need to learn how to be supportive honestly
They care true,but sometimes in weird ways

I tried to make her understand she was wrong..At least,shouldn't react that way.

Till date,almost 7 years after..My mother is yet to see anything wrong in what she did(said).
Instead,she insists she was only advising me and plays the victim

Honestly, getting close to her now is like an Herculean task.
I stay 3-6 months without reaching out to her.
I text her once a week..After I send money..to inform her.
Most times she calls me,I dont answer
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 4:46am On Apr 25, 2020
spiceadole:

I tried to make her understand she was wrong..At least,shouldn't react that way.

Till date,almost 7 years after..My mother is yet to see anything wrong in what she did(said).
Instead,she insists she was only advising me and plays the victim

Honestly, getting close to her now is like an Herculean task.
I stay 3-6 months without reaching out to her.
I text her once a week..After I send money..to inform her.
Most times she calls me,I dont answer

Correction is like an insult to them

Being ignored in old age by your kid is highly depressing

Tty to reach out to her frequently

She'll break
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Geeky23: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
mhizv:

As in ehn.

Argh you need to see how excited I was when the episode of Sasuke and Naruto VS momoshiki was released..didn't realise I was screaming so loud middle of the night

Lol watched that episode over a 100 times. Damn!

Perhaps with time boruto would get more interesting but for now it's just there
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Liposure: 1:51pm On May 07, 2020
Mac12:
Lost my mom at 11
sorry. Can i be ur friend

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mac12(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
sorry. Can i be ur friend

Sure.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Liposure: 4:05pm On May 07, 2020
Mac12:

Sure.
am ike. Pls 2 mit u

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by mamatwiny(f): 4:24pm On May 07, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by RamessesIV(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2020
Called me a disappointment,and send if I fail am not doing her she has other children to replace,since that day I learnt to keep certain things to myself
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mac12(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
am ike. Pls 2 mit u

If I tell you my name ehn, hmm you will run
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Liposure: 9:11pm On May 07, 2020
Mac12:

If I tell you my name ehn, hmm you will run
tell me
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mac12(f): 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
tell me

Amaka
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Liposure: 9:55pm On May 07, 2020
Mac12:

Amaka
u are very funny. Where are from
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Mac12(f): 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
Liposure:
u are very funny. Where are from
Anambra
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Liposure: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
Mac12:
Anambra
am from abia. Kedu kodi
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by DeHill(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Dannonye:

I find stammering really cute and attractive tho
I still don't get why people find it funny It is cute asf!!!
why do u find stammering really cute and attractive? If I may ask.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
DeHill:
why do u find stammering really cute and attractive? If I may ask.
Many reasons
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by DeHill(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dannonye:

Many reasons
can u tell me? Cause I'm a STAMMERER too!
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2020
DeHill:

can u tell me? Cause I'm a STAMMERER too!

Aww that's cute
Firstly we don't get to pick our flaws in this life
So I appreciate what others call flaws

it is like looking at a whole different unique art
I know issues come with it and all,yet I think it should not be a criteria to isolate or mock a person

The cute part is the way y'all blink while talking.Like cute babies
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by DeHill(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dannonye:

Aww that's cute
Firstly we don't get to pick our flaws in this life
So I appreciate what others call flaws

it is like looking at a whole different unique art
I know issues come with it and all,yet I think it should not be a criteria to isolate or mock a person

The cute part is the way y'all blink while talking.Like cute babies

we look like cute babies when we blink our eyes? Haha! U are very funny!
Great!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by specialofficer: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2020
I got a good Job last year! Best job in my life which also gives power, I just the job and my mum started calling me a disgrace, though I'm just 22years.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by ayanbaba2(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2020
darhray:
u sure say u don get the sense now

haba!!! no chill

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? by deewhytee: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
geoworldedu:
When I told her that God must be a fool for giving all Christians the gift of speaking in tongue but no one the gift of curing COVID-19, she said to me, "My son, I thought of something like that few years ago."

It pained me so much that my mum kept the foolishness of God away from me for years.

Are you okay at all?
You have the guts to call the ONE who created you and gave you the breath of life a fool?
I don't blame you... I guess it's simply because you're BRAIN DEAD!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.