Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now (2566 Views)

WATCH VIDEO: Lagos Runs Girls Strip Themselves As They Fight / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
The Covid 19 has not reached the poor in Nigeria yet, it's still among the elites of the society.

The only way it can jump to the poor is by Abuja and Lagos big babes.

This prostitutes are the links to the poor in that they date the poor but sex with the rich.

They will transfer the Covid 19 to the poor. The same way prostitutes brought AIDS from other countries to Nigeria.

Be warned.
Tell these girls to stay in their lane for the moment. Most of these girls meddle with the elite and can transfer the Covid 19 to their relations that are poor and broke as them.

My interpretation of Lagos and Abuja runs babe is any high class lady of society.

Amatarasha and funmisticqueen and husbandsnatcha. Are suspects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Chicagoesontop: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
This girls no dey rest, their puna still dey scratch them, they are now hustling for clients via random phone calls and social medias ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
This girls no dey rest, their puna still dey scratch them, they are now hustling for clients via random phone calls and social medias ...

grin lolz guy seriously random phone calls like

Just predicting any number and calling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Chicagoesontop: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

grin lolz guy seriously random phone calls like

Just predicting any number and calling?

Yes naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Any man should watch out for these girls
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by dukeprince50: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's not just through the girls
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
It's not just through the girls

Through men too? The girls are the ones who meddle with the elites.
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by McBrooklyn(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Man shall not live by runz babes alone..
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by dukeprince50: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Charleys:

Through men too? The girls are the ones who meddle with the elites.
i mean it's not just from prostitution,
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Man shall not live by runz babes alone..

Runs babes are the ones who ease their stress both rich and poor, they are the missing links.

They are the fund transfer to the community. Without them, money will be scarce but they carry diseases too. And eat shiit for q living.
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by McBrooklyn(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Charleys:

Runs babes are the ones who ease their stress both rich and poor, they are the missing links.

They are the fund transfer to the community. Without them, money will be scarce but they carry diseases too. And eat shiit for q living.

Fr??
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Charleys:
The Covid 19 has not reached the poor in Nigeria yet, it's still among the elites of the society.

The only way it can jump to the poor is by Abuja and Lagos big babes.

This prostitutes are the links to the poor in that they date the poor but sex with the rich.

They will transfer the Covid 19 to the poor. The same way prostitutes brought AIDS from other countries to Nigeria.

Be warned.
Tell these girls to stay in their lane for the moment. Most of these girls meddle with the elite and can transfer the Covid 19 to their relations that are poor and broke as them.

My interpretation of Lagos and Abuja runs babe is any high class lady of society.

Amatarasha and funmisticqueen and husbandsnatcha. Are suspects.
....aren't u afraid of me my dear buffalo? Just beware cos my lockdown is in Dubai metro,

By the way Funmisticqueen is just the hungry girl next door , she is far below pecking order replace her with Adadike

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
....aren't u afraid of me my dear buffalo? Just beware cos my lockdown is in Dubai metro,

By the way Funmisticqueen is just the hungry girl next door , she is far below pecking order replace her with Adadike
Using you to boost the tops.
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Truth is bitter.
Re: Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now by Charleys: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Fr??
na France you want write

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? / Regina Daniels Mum Finds Love Again In The Eyes Of A Younger Man – [photos] / Is This A Sign She Will Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.