Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown (59146 Views)

Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Nine Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Clash (Photo) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by content208: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not surprised
Them learn am from their elder brothers called police ( SARS)
Especially the ones on highway

Na so them be want dirsturb me and my guy day before yesterday( Friday)

As a sharp guy. As i see them for front. Na so i give my phone to one woman for inside the bus

Them say make me and my guy come down
Begin check the tip of our thumb

Imagine! As i turn around i see one of the officers with pos machine

Please what has the tip of the finger has got to do with any thing
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by GMBuhari: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harrynight:

But in Nigeria, go and report to ur bank that so so amount was transferred from ur your account, bank tell u come today come tomorrow and will take like one year and u will never get results nor where the money went to

You people lie impulsively

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Anambralstson: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/lockdown-nightmare-armed-gangsters-invaded-our-homes-with-pos-collected-phones-cash-victims-of-lagos-ogun-robberies/
Just one month lockdown hunger is raving havoc in west, every propaganda get expiring date grin grin
Cc Totit, LegendHero , Simplyleo

3 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Anambralstson: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/lockdown-nightmare-armed-gangsters-invaded-our-homes-with-pos-collected-phones-cash-victims-of-lagos-ogun-robberies/
Just one month lockdown hunger is raving havoc in west, every propaganda get expiring date grin grin
Cc Totit, LegendHero , Simplyleo, Covidodo, 1stola grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by photon3106: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
tunatrezy:
very easy to catch the robbers, the money is going to a particular account report the case and bank can trace that out for u

Lolz. They're simply smarter. Why do you think they carry POS around? To transfer? Nah! They only confirm the pins and then take the ATM cards away to be used for cash witthdrawal. As far as I can tell, not all bank ATM has functional CCC and cash withdrawer cant be traced without it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nickshrapnel: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:

Dem go demand for your bvn
I go give dem wrong one grin We can only hope they don’t get to our side
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by HowDareU: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
13 street-smart techniques to fight the 1 million armed robbery gang: 1. The support, group and disperse technique 2. The improvised technique 3. The mass-whistle blowing technique 4. The scarecrow technique 5. The panic alarm technique 6. The k-9 attack technique 7. thd guerrilla attack technique 8. The 5 mental skills technique 9. The lure and trap technique 10. The trace and track technique

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by 1stola: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Cry me a osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Simplyleo: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Cc Totit, LegendHero , Simplyleo
Anambralstson:

How many times you want tag me for this thread?

I notice you are very civil in your comments (though to the best of my knowledge) either while reacting to a comment or posting your views. Also, you are one of the few igbos on the forum I hold with high esteem mainly for the simple reason that most of your arguments are substantiated with scholarly facts.

However, while I can't stop you from mocking other tribes (since that is what nairaland is now reduced to), I don't expect you threading the pedestrian line of continuously seeking attention.

You are way much above the level of attention seeker on the forum. You and your activities are well known here and you are well respected for it.

I, personally find it difficult to engage in any fisticuffs with you because I have respect for resourceful individuals.

I will take your challenge whenever you engage me in any scholarly argument bordering on tribe but certainly not a pedestrian convo. I respond to members based on how I perceive them. Infact some dont deserve my response even if they kill themselves inside my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
too bad
Very bad
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by donjancd19(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
bignero:
Hmm

Bankers in the house..

Is it that pos transactions have no trace? Someone please explain

They didn't use the POS to transact any biz,they just used it to confirm if the pin is correct.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by elchapoo: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
The big question is HOW ARE THIS CRIMINALS ABLE TO ROAM UP AND DOWN IN LARGE NUMBERS AND GROUPS AT ODD HOURS OF THE NIGHT DURING THIS LOCKDOWN PERIOD WITHOUT POLICE SEEING THEM OR CATCHING THEM? Are they spirits or are they flying by air, or are there no more police patrols Something is definitely wrong with the police security network if criminals in groups of 10, 20, 30 can be moving around with weapons without getting caught. It means we have no security in this country. No wonder bandits and terrorists too will go around raiding communities and no security could intercept them on their way before they cause destruction

You are on your own ooo
Once you go to bed the also go to bed, shikina
There is no security in this country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by AsawanaDgreat: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Naija for real
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
They are cowards, they should have gone and robbed crooked politicians, pastors and rich crooked people in their gated mansions if they are that brave.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Grace001: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mmm
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by doubleportion: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayorich:
But what's CBN doing about POS robbery
They won't use POS to withdraw funds, because they will be caught, they only use it for the verification of pins.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by lakesider(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
tunatrezy:
very easy to catch the robbers, the money is going to a particular account report the case and bank can trace that out for u

Na only you get sense.. Many people now think social media is the best place to report an incident

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Grace001: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

That means your account without ATM will not be used for online banking. If not the robbers can transfer money from such accounts

The best way in a situation like this is to transfer the money to a trusted family member like sister or brother who is not in the same apartment. And leave like 10k in the account.

Because if both account have online access they will force the account holder to give out his pin and code etc.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Magjoel(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
As I’ve always advised, have two account, one with ATM enabled and the other no ATM. Always transfer to the one with ATM if you need money
So right bro, most of my money is in the bank I don't have an ATM card
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by greggng: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Summary Of Codes For Blocking Accounts/ATM Cards
Zenith Bank dial *966*911#

First Bank send Block to 30012 via text message

Union Bank send BLOCK CARD NUBAN to 20123

Key stone Bank call 23470020003000

Sterling Bank call 070078378464

GT Bank *737*51*10#

Stanbic IBTC Bank *909# select my bank and select service request then select block card

EcoBank text STOP ATM your account Number to 0806326226

FCMB Bank call + 2342798800

Access call +23412802500

Polaris call +2341270850

Wema Bank call 08039003700

UBA dial *919*10# from the mobile line linked to your account

Fidelity Bank dial *770*911# from the mobile line linked to your account

IBTC Bank dial *909# from the mobile line linked to your account

This information might save someone this period ..Take advantage of it ...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by emeone: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amadioha will destroy this boys!
Despite the hardship they have the devilish heart to rob fellow citizens and Patriots.

Don't they see aso Rock and state house to rob.

Sango thunder their generation there.

Let the people form vigilante and keep vigil.
And work together.
And if u have gun don't hesitate to use it.
That's y u don't see such in America.

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Daboomb: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
tunatrezy:

That Armed Robbers can still be using Digital Transfers via POS and the Police have not rounded all of them up, shows how stupid and backward the Nigeri Police is, or maybe they are the facilitators of the Robberies sef.

We have an IGP who got to his post by Quota system or how else has he not directed his men to just trace the transfer to the recipient Account and then watch the owner of that account by discreet surveillance for say one week.

That method will not only catch the Armed Robber but it will also lead you to all his accomplices and you can even catch most of them "in-action" in one fell swoop and just waste them.
But what we have are State Commissioners lying to their IGP that everything is under control while Citizens are being killed by Armed Robbers and Cultists-turned Robbers, like rabbits
angry angry
The only thing the Nigeria Police is doing now is either to shoot dead ordinary Nigerians who break the lockdown because their Children are dying of hunger at home, or carry a gun and start driving inter-state Transport. Everywhere you go now, you will see Policemen using their Official Uniforms and Weapons to commit attrocities.
Everybody, from Governors, to Cmmissioners, to LGA Chairpersons, to Ministers and aprty Big Wigs, is sjust very busy perfecting the Art of Looting, while Citizens are dying of hunger, from this brainless lockdown by a President so detached from reality.
Is this a Country or jus a criminal Enterprise, led by a 'sleek' Criminal Himself.

1 Like

Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Daboomb: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Yoruba this thing done too much ooooo....

Una vote buhari,...same una dey attack most residents wey no vote buhari..

Just 2 weeks, look at the depth of bad and horrible news emanating from west..

Go back to where you came from now or did Amahdioha pursue you out of your state? grin grin
Anuofia
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Daboomb: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
doubleportion:

They won't use POS to withdraw funds, because they will be caught, they only use it for the verification of pins.

After the Armed Robbers leave, you can quickly log on to your banking Profile and disable your Card or change your Pin!
End of story for their wahalla.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
IDLE HANDS ARE DEVILs WORKSHOP O.

Nigeria cannot does not have the capacity for this lockdown EXTENTIONS, it wil only cause more bigger serious national crisis than covid19.
WE ARE INDOORS NO PALLIATIVE,NO SALARY,NO MEANS TO GET MONEY AND PEOPLE IN GOVT HAVE LOADED THE HOUSES WITH FOODSUFFS.
CALL THIS LOCKDOWN EXTENSION OFF LETS GO AND FEND FOR DAILY LIVING angry
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
bohari and sawoolu call off this lockdown extension now before citizens begin to fall victim of lawlessness and robbery.This is getting out of hand in Lagos o,Lagosians speak out o before robbers get to you faster than covid. lagosians you ppl are too docile o. IDLE HANDS ARE DEVILS WORKSHOP O.

Nigeria states has shown it does not have the capacity for this lockdown EXTENTIONS, it wil only cause more hardship and bigger serious national crisis than covid19.
WE ARE INDOORS NO PALLIATIVE,NO SALARY,NO MEANS TO GET MONEY TO FEED AND PEOPLE IN GOVT HAVE LOADED THE HOUSES WITH FOODSUFFS AND SHARING MONEY TO THEMSELVES AND FAMILIES.
WHAT IS GOING HERE?
CALL THIS LOCKDOWN EXTENSION OFF, LETS GO AND FEND FOR DAILY LIVING angry
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Ibechris2: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2020
I can't live in my own personal house and not have two guns whether licence or unlicensed.

Do I need a license when it is about life and death.
Till then I no go yearn much no be Nigeria we de.

A country where Fulani people carryAK 47 at will and non has been sentence to death.

Nigeria funny sha.
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Siscooh: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
This are really bad in the south west ....what can be the cause of this

Hmmm
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Jibsy203(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Afonja useless animals, wretched children of begging parents, what do u expect from a beggin fools
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by Adex2442: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not surprised
Them learn am from their elder brothers called police ( SARS)
Especially the ones on highway

Na so them be want dirsturb me and my guy day before yesterday( Friday)

As a sharp guy. As i see them for front. Na so i give my phone to one woman for inside the bus

Them say make me and my guy come down
Begin check the tip of our thumb

Imagine! As i turn around i see one of the officers with pos machine

So these idiots still dey check people phones and collect money?? Wat is the government doing I thought they said it's new Sars
Re: Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown by ernieboy(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2020
donjancd19:

They didn't use the POS to transact any biz,they just used it to confirm if the pin is correct.
is there no way of tracking which pos a card was inserted into at a particular time and then tracing who that post was assigned to by the bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.