Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81493 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Made4naijalove: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

''A lady allegedly stole milk at WWilMark Pharmacy and Stores Agbor, Delta State for her hungry child. She was caught, stripped naked, filmed and video posted on social media.

She knelt down pleaded but they stripped her then filmed her.

Harrison is not in support of stealing

WE ARE FEW MINUTES AWAY TO AGBOR.

Please your opinion needed urgently.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Braintrain: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Men like seeing breasties

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry

525 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kylekent59: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why stripping her? can't they hand her over to the police.

isn't stripping someone an offence in Nigeria, not to talk of stripping off and videoing....

Two wrongs don't make a right

The owner of that shop should be arrested immediately if he/she cannot produce the camera man/woman

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by donbachi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
E no reach to naked her na...wat has happened to our hearts..one person can just pay for those things and still hand her to the police, or let her work away with sound advice and warning..instead of doing such to her..e no easy for some women out there this period.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by thorpido(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Perverts who just want to oogle are behind all these stripping.
She should have begged instead of stealing na.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kelechi50: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nobody enjoyed the show, all I see is wicked generation, will her naked body pay you for the milk. Very soon God will pay you back according to your deed, I'm not in support of her action but filming her after her explanation. You have cursed yourself.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Perfecttouchade: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must they naked her? Crazy people everywhere...our government brought this to everyone and yet none of these useless people who naked and video her can raise a voice to stop these wicked looting leaders ..I pray she finds help cry things mothers do to keep their children alive. cry
And to think none of them there could offer to pay for what she took

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Chidexter(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
crude people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by silifx: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
WHAT KINDA TALK IS THIS DUMB BRAIN
Chidexter:
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by oyatz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's high time Nigerians do away with jungle justice.

Stripping this lady naked and humiliated is very unnecessary. A great harm has been done to her psychologically.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by SweetJoystick(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Idiots, them don turn gods over her

9 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Made4naijalove: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Chidexter(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
silifx:
WHAT KINDA TALK IS THIS DUMB BRAIN

Why type in capslock when you have cap

13 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by mytime24(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hunger bad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by andyanders: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
thorpido:
Perverts who just want to oogle are behind all these stripping.
She should have begged instead of stealing na.

Yes, what she did was wrong. She should have asked for someone to help her.This woman's issue, is a case file, for people trying to lay blame on her. if she had come online to this nairaland to seek for assistance, most people here would have been after her calling her a bagger and all sorts of names 'cus she asked for. Most nairalanders who help out and give would not talk.Somebody who never would want to give will be trolling the person here and be calling out the person a begger on nairaland. There genuine people who need help and people who God has blessed should help out. Let us calling out people beggers here. Only God will judge the ones with evil motive.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry
I feel yuh pain buddy

My folks have a long way to go..

I'm not impressed with their stupidity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sapientia(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Perverts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Made4naijalove: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by gokefolaranmi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
And a fellow woman was busy running commentary. Hmmmm.......the Beast in us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Mightyhaiz: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not fair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by dazzlingd(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not fair

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by supercase1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
I didn't see pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Milk of 1,600 is that what they compared to stripping a mother and a wife to one man out there naked.

See ehh if am a police officer and I got this information Malahi all those presently present there are heading to the station.

So human are this evil yet they call buhari names

May covid one nine visit them one by one

We are in execution day, everybody better be warned

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Made4naijalove: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lalasticlala.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by KingAzubuike(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
stevmatt15:
Milk of 1,600 is that what they compared to stripping a mother and a wife to one man out there naked.

See ehh if am a police officer and I got this information Malahi all those presently present there are heading to the station.

So human are this evil yet they call buhari names

May covid one nine visit them one by one

We are in execution day, everybody better be warned
Truly it's a females world..

If na man dem strip hang jingle bell to his dangling ballz una no go talk anything o. Nonsense.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ronyman(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Poverty related stealing, why humiliate your fellow human when you are not free. Karma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's account number.
I'm not encouraging her but this is absurd

PLEASE who knows that LADY....
10,000 NAIRA for you.
PLEASE

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.