Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Main Reason Why Fornication Was Termed A Sin. (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Why Fornication Was Termed A Sin. (PHOTO) (661 Views)

Why Fornication And Adultery / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Why Fornication Was Termed A Sin. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
so I was asking myself some fvcking questions and I found an answer.

Fornication is indeed a sin. I don’t want to dispute that fact. But also, imagine a world where fornication is not a sin. So much fvcking with reckless abandon.

Just imagine Nigeria, as bad as it is already. Then we live a “fornication is not a sin” lifestyle. grin

God is wonderful, he’s the best script writer. He knows you lots will not think twice to chose evil over good. grin Then he gave commandments to manage humanity and its excesses. I’m beginning to believe most of the commandments in the Bible was sent by God to put us in check and balance it’s not really the sin aspect.

Nigerians population is on the rise, then we were allowed to fvck with reckless abandon? grin

Re: The Main Reason Why Fornication Was Termed A Sin. (PHOTO) by u11ae1013: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
When we advise people like you to stop sniffing mad woman's used pant una no gree, see how you de reason like gecko

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Many Women Will Not Will Not Make Heaven / Thank God They Have Remove This Guys Topic / Why You Must Not Train A Girl In The University With The Hope Of Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.