Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol (4269 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have never encountered this set of people in my whole years in life not until I got here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by IME1: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
And they only jump out on Sundays with their sifting pans trying to sift those with flickering fires of faith like wheat.
But Jesus told Peter I prayed for you so that Satan does not sift you like wheat. undecided
Also as those who believe in God, be like good seeds,
Don't be like seeds sown on the rocks, thorns or along the path,
You will allow yourself to be susceptible to atheists who argue with human wisdom.
Christianity is faith not logic, if not you will not believe that God feed people with manna, or fed Elijah with food sent by a crow, or that Elizabeth gave birth like Sarah without scientific help or IVF

Faith is what separates People who believe in God from those who call themselves Atheists.

PS: why do atheists fear to raise their heads to ridicule Amorc, Hare krisna, Mulumba Obu, Islam, African Traditional Religion, and co?
Pity, the ones here on NL day learn were the ones I see on foreign platforms.

Meanwhile I hardly engage atheists because like the 3 men told King Nebuchadnezzar
"Oh king it is not FITTING that we answer you" cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:
undecided
Are you supporting them ni?....let's know you pple ooo so that we will know who will enter heaven and those that will rot in hell
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:
And they only jump out on Sundays with their sifting pans trying to sift those with flickering fires of faith like wheat.
But Jesus told Peter I prayed for you so that Satan does not sift you like wheat. undecided
Also as those who believe in God, be like good seeds,
Don't be like seeds sown on the rocks, thorns or along the path,
You will allow yourself to be susceptible to atheists who argue with human wisdom.
Christianity is faith not logic, if not you will not believe that God feed people with manna, or fed Elijah with food sent by a crow, or that Elizabeth gave birth like Sarah without scientific help or IVF

Faith is what separates People who believe in God from those who call themselves Atheists.

PS: why do atheists fear to raise their heads to ridicule Amorc, Hare krisna, Mulumba Obu, Islam, African Traditional Religion, and co?
Pity, the ones here on NL day learn were the ones I see on foreign platforms.

Meanwhile I hardly engage atheists because like the 3 men told King Nebuchadnezzar
"Oh king it is not FITTING that we answer you" cool

What are you saying?�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by IME1: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Are you coming them ni....let's know you pple ooo that will enter heaven and those that will rot in hell

I laugh at you if you think atheists will rot in he'll
It means you don't know God or His mercy...
I know many atheists who on their deathbeds escaped eternal damnation by confessing Jesus as Lord and repenting of their sins...
And I know a few Christians who lost it at the last minute.

Paul tells us that we must pommel our bodies so that we don't lead others to God and be a castaway ourselves (God forbid)
Peter also says you may think you stand lest you fall, so be watchful and pray

Finally the Jesus I know Who extended mercy to the thief crucified next to him and redeemed the adulterous woman can save any atheists or those who believe God but don't believe in Jesus (like Saul before he had the encounter and became Paul).

To all atheists here on NL God loves you and He is slow to anger and quick to mercy and love.
Believe in God your creator, accept Jesus Christmas as your Lord and Saviour (as I do), repent of your sins and by the power of the Holy Spirit live daily in the renewal of your mind, soul and spirit.
The Christian race is not sprint but a marathon.
If you repent and become born again today and expect to be different like a light switch it kid you not it takes a daily peeling off your old ways and gradually unfolding the promises of God as you daily read the Bible, commune with true believers and seek the face of God in daily prayers.

If after you still struggle with addictions like drugs, por.n, matubation, drunkenness, and habits like slothfulness, hot temper, envy, gossip, lewd talks and occultism know that Jesus Himself has given the help you need-
The Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit can deliver you from these as you walk in boldness not timidity to tell Satan daily, 'get behind me'
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:

I know many atheists who on their deathbeds escaped eternal damnation by confessing Jesus as Lord and repenting of their sins...

Paul tells us that we must pommel our bodies so that we don't lead others to God and be a castaway ourselves (God forbid)
Peter also says you may think you stand lest you fall, so be watchful and pray

Finally the Jesus I know Who extended mercy to the thief crucified next to him and redeemed the adulterous woman can save any atheists or those who believe God but don't believe in Jesus (like Saul before he had the encounter and became Paul).

To all atheists here on NL God loves you and He is slow to anger and quick to mercy and love.
Believe in God your creator, accept Jesus Christmas as your Lord and Saviour (as I do), repent of your sins and by the power of the Holy Spirit live daily in the renewal of your mind, soul and spirit.
The Christian race is not sprint but a marathon.
If you repent and become born again today and expect to be different like a light switch it kid you not it takes a daily peeling off your old ways and gradually unfolding the promises of God as you daily read the Bible, commune with true believers and seek the face of God in daily prayers.

If after you still struggle with addictions like drugs, por.n, matubation, drunkenness, and habits like slothfulness, hot temper, envy, gossip, lewd talks and occultism know that Jesus Himself has given the help you need-
The Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit can deliver you from these as you walk in boldness not timidity to tell Satan daily, 'get behind me'

Is jesus a prophet or God
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes o, nairaland is a place where pastors like Mutteylaff and Afas like Iamgenius argue with a Brain-user like Otem and an atheist like CAPSLOCKED(May his wonderful name be typed in CAPSLOCK grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:

YOU "KNOW". YOU KNOW WHAT EXACTLY?

SENILE FOLKS LIKE YOU GIVE THE VERY FEW SENSIBLE CHRISTIANS A BAD IMAGE.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by IME1: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU "KNOW". YOU KNOW WHAT EXACTLY?

SENILE FOLKS LIKE YOU GIVE THE VERY FEW SENSIBLE CHRISTIANS A BAD IMAGE.

With the way you type and think you couldn't have been Christ like

So much gall, vile, bitterness, strife, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, seditions, heresies, in fact read Galatians 5:20 from the Holy Bible, I know you have one

I love you all the same as God's creation and one for whom Jesus shed His precious blood, but guy you need to stop being up and about Nl and the Internet spewing heresies and hate over Christ-likeness, Christianity and faith in God Almighty.

The few Christians you say exist definitely surmount the number you can ever count. Christians are sensible and it is in their (our) being sensible that we are concerned for our bodies on earth, our souls in heaven, as well as the bodies and souls of all around us.

Capslock receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Repent, be redeemed and receive the Holy Spirit.
It's free Jesus has already paid.
Read your Bible the Holy spirit will Counsel you therein.
Pray to God and begin to peel off from your old nature of sin we were all born in.
With time you'd burst forth into the glorious life God has in stall for you and us all who have FAITH in Him.

Salaam
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
IME1:

So much drivel in one pointlessly long post.
How many atheists do you know personally? And how many did you sit with on their deathbeds? How many Christians have you sat with on their deathbeds even? Are you the Grim Reaper? cheesy cheesy

If you want to lie at least lie like someone that has sense lol.

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by CAPSLOCKED: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
IME1:

With the way you type and think you couldn't have been Christ like

So much gall, vile, bitterness, strife, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, seditions, heresies,

O'BOY!
I DON PEPPER THIS GUY. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Welcome to Naira Land,home of Non-believers and Believers.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by aadoiza: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes o, nairaland is a place where pastors like Mutteylaff and Afas like Iamgenius argue with a Brain-user like Otem and an atheist like CAPSLOCKED(May his wonderful name be typed in CAPSLOCK grin
Brain-user abi arse-user grin grin. Shey Otem no go give us cure for covid19 ni?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

Brain-user abi arse-user grin grin. Shey Otem no go give us cure for covid19 ni?
See my ebira guy remaining in mental slavery to religion. Anyways, Otem don't do miracles, he leads people to science and reveals histories of the universes. And most especially, Otem reveals the imprisonment of Jehovah and Allah your borrowed gods. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by aadoiza: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:

See my ebira guy remaining in mental slavery to religion. Anyways, Otem don't do miracles, he leads people to science and reveals histories of the universes. And most especially, Otem reveals the imprisonment of Jehovah and Allah your borrowed gods. cool
grin grin Since god means totality of existence to you. It also means covid19(novel) is a novel part of your Otem god, so Otem is using an old part(science) of its essence to treat the novel part, and this is why it's gonna take a while for otem to heal itself.
To coin a phrase: it's hard for a doctor to heal himself.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

grin grin Since god means totality of existence to you. It also means covid19(novel) is a novel part of your Otem god, so Otem is using an old part(science) of its essence to treat the novel part, and this is why it's gonna take a while for otem to heal itself.
To coin a phrase: it's hard for a doctor to heal himself.
This makes no sense whatsoever. Otem is not the Totality of God and Otem is not COVID-19 positive. What are you saying in essence my guy? To understand where someone is coming from, you need to read what he has read. Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand what God Almighty is. Then come and engage me in an argument after then. cool
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by aadoiza: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:

This makes no sense whatsoever. Otem is not the Totality of God and Otem is not COVID-19 positive. What are you saying in essence my guy? To understand where someone is coming from, you need to read what he has read. Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand what God Almighty is. Then come and engage me in an argument after then. cool
You defined god as the totality of existence on this forum na.
So If what I wrote doesn't make sense then otem does not make sense.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
All I see in you guys is just illiterate philosophers who are tired and are too lazy to praise or worship God

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

You defined god as the totality of existence on this forum na.
So If what I wrote doesn't make sense then otem does not make sense.
Whatever rock your boat. Just enjoy your day wink But just know that the definition of God is not something you can just imagine from your own head. It's broad, you can't capture it all at once. You can read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand God more and see how it created Jehovah, Allah etc into our physical world billions of years back.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Enjoy yasef
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by aadoiza: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Whatever rock your boat. Just enjoy your day wink But just know that the definition of God is not something you can just imagine from your own head. It's broad, you can't capture it all at once. You can read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand God more and see how it created Jehovah, Allah etc into our physical world billions of years back.

Enjoy yasef
All right. At least you have seen the exclusive fatuity in the definition of your god otem.
My work here is done!!
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:

Enjoy yasef
Haaaaa��God created Allah and jehovah keh
Is this one high on drugs ni
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:

Enjoy yasef
Is this one high on drugs ni?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
All I see in you guys is just illiterate philosophers who are tired and are too lazy to praise or worship God

what is god and why does it need praise and worship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

what is god and why does it need praise and worship?
Bro it's God not god
Cos God is different from god
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro it's God not god
Cos God is different from god

what is it and why does it need worship and praise?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

He is the lord of lord the king of kings
The lord of earth and heaven

His mercy and grace upon for us deserves praise and kudos to him in return
He needs worship because we in between choosing between hell and heaven while we are alive
And he needs worship because praise is also part of worship
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

All right. At least you have seen the exclusive fatuity in the definition of your god otem.
My work here is done!!
Exclusive fatuity ko, inclusive infatuation ni grin God Almighty is simply the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and it's very clear to the blind. Nothing like fatuity in this one.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Is this one high on drugs ni?
Read the book of MCC 1:14 and stop flaunting your ignorance. That you didn't know what created Jehovah and Allah earlier doesn't mean that they were not created.

MCC 1: 14 Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Read the book of MCC 1:14 and stop flaunting your ignorance. That you didn't know what created Jehovah and Allah earlier doesn't mean that they were not created.

MCC 1: 14 Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Was it your dad that wrote that book���abi no be human being like you wrote it
You didn't check the back and see the author or writer.....Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

Even this brat is spying on this page and looking for who to drag right now
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Atheist are shallow thinkers

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
Atheist are shallow thinkers
Maybe they are cos this world is so bleeped up beyond limit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Topics For Teenagers? / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. / Men In Search Of Women In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.