Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol (4253 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

He is the lord of lord the king of kings
The lord of earth and heaven

His mercy and grace upon for us deserves praise and kudos to him in return
He needs worship because we in between choosing between hell and heaven while we are alive
And he needs worship because praise is also part of worship

First of all how do we know it a he not she or it? How can we validate that he is indeed king of kings or lord of lords? What mersy or grace did this god bestow? What is hell and heaven and why do we need to choose between them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

First of all how do we know it a he not she or it? How can we validate that he is indeed king of kings or lord of lords? What mersy or grace did this god bestow? What is hell and heaven and why do we need to choose between them?
Through your inner mind and holy scriptures(Holy Quran only)
In the holy Quran
Hell is a space recommended after death for human beings that go against God(Allah)
Because hell is full of suffering till eternity
And Al-janat is the paradise you will never want to miss after death
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
They are been deceived by some myths and the worst of them are these new set of Atheist that sprung up in 2004,they believe religion is just a protoscience and that is why i call them shallow thinkers
Wallahu Allam (God only knows)
Cos he understands them and how they think
He showed way for me and others but not all including them
He does anything he like and will show them way
I won't say a myths or gene or spirit is controlling their lives
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by iamgenius(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes o, nairaland is a place where pastors like Mutteylaff and Afas like Iamgenius argue with a Brain-user like Otem and an atheist like CAPSLOCKED(May his wonderful name be typed in CAPSLOCK grin
See this one. I don't really come here often these days. I would have love to answer you. Peace.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
They are been deceived by some myths and the worst of them are these new set of Atheist that sprung up in 2004,they believe religion is just a protoscience and that is why i call them shallow thinkers

This one is trying too hard to sound intelligent and failing woefully. Some times it's better to stick to displaying hips on Nairaland than talking about things beyond your ken. You aren't very bright, are you?

Let me help you think since you appear incapable of it. You just mentioned 2004. You realise that's over 15 years right? Even a surgeon does not need that many years to master his craft. How much more someone steeped in philosophy and contemplating the nature of the existence of the divine for that long? Please how old are you? Is there any remarkable thing you have done consistently since 2004? Lol

Have you been doing your fake evangelism, you only mention to attract dumb religious potential husbands and feign piety on Nairaland, for up to 15 years? Lol

And it's very rich for someone like you to be mentioning belief in myths lol. I almost fell from my chair in laughter when I read that.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Through your inner mind and holy scriptures(Holy Quran only)
In the holy Quran
Hell is a space recommended after death for human beings that go against God(Allah)
Because hell is full of suffering till eternity
And Al-janat is the paradise you will never want to miss after death

Why should we consider the Quran above any other religious holy book? How can we know that what the Quran says is true and correct? What evidence do you have of this heaven and hell and their conditions?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

Why should we consider the Quran above any other religious holy book? How can we know that what the Quran says is true and correct? What evidence do you have of this heaven and hell and their conditions?
Because it was included in it the last prophet which the other religion doesn't seem to have interest in because he came from and Arabian country and to them,they think all prophet should and must be from isreal.And this same prophet came with the law of Shari'ah which is too tough for them and that was why they refuse to include it in their bibles and ignore the original greek bible.The more reason why you have bibles with different chapters and verses.
But here in Nigeria ,Australia,germany,ghana ,zimbabawe,libya,mecca,cameroon and others
Go to anywhere All Quran will always be the same in its Arabic form.

Even scientists proved it (let's take pharaoh for example,the Quran mentioned how he lived his life and how he dead and still go ahead to tell us he will not decay or turn to fossil) I don't think the christian bible said that in theirs

In the holy Quran
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Because it was included in it the last prophet which the other religion doesn't seem to have interest in because he came from and Arabian country and to them,they think all prophet should and must be from isreal.And this same prophet came with the law of Shari'ah which is too tough for them and that was why they refuse to include it in their bibles and ignore the original greek bible.The more reason why you have bibles with different chapters and verses.
But here in Nigeria ,Australia,germany,ghana ,zimbabawe,libya,mecca,cameroon and others
Go to anywhere All Quran will always be the same in its Arabic form.

This is not a reason to accept that the Quran is true and correct.

Even scientists proved it (let's take pharaoh for example,the Quran mentioned how he lived his life and how he dead and still go ahead to tell us he will not decay or turn to fossil) I don't think the christian bible said that in theirs

In the holy Quran

Scientists proved what about Pharoah?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordReed:

You get time o. You no dey look person before you engage am lol. The guy wants to start lying about Quran right now lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Valkrie: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Only a Blackman want to be more christain than the Europeans who own their religion...when I see people shouting Christianity up and down I just laugh..that's why we are backward till date....just like all human have a different thumb print so also our ways are different...when you jump on other people high way..you woule for sure begin to expereince problem...!!

Make una dey dey there dey wait for one European jesus to come amd carry una go heaven...!!

What baffle me more is the Christians always think of their God as a hired killer... !! Go to church, behave well and do all things the bible and pastor said and in turn God would kill all their percieved enemies and lay them to waste...!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Buliwyf:

You get time o. You no dey look person before you engage am lol. The guy wants to start lying about Quran right now lol

LoL! If he lies he disqualified himself na. Always give em a long enough rope.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by dederocs(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2020
IME1:
And they only jump out on Sundays with their sifting pans trying to sift those with flickering fires of faith like wheat.
But Jesus told Peter I prayed for you so that Satan does not sift you like wheat. undecided
Also as those who believe in God, be like good seeds,
Don't be like seeds sown on the rocks, thorns or along the path,
You will allow yourself to be susceptible to atheists who argue with human wisdom.
Christianity is faith not logic, if not you will not believe that God feed people with manna, or fed Elijah with food sent by a crow, or that Elizabeth gave birth like Sarah without scientific help or IVF

Faith is what separates People who believe in God from those who call themselves Atheists.

PS: why do atheists fear to raise their heads to ridicule Amorc, Hare krisna, Mulumba Obu, Islam, African Traditional Religion, and co?
Pity, the ones here on NL day learn were the ones I see on foreign platforms.

Meanwhile I hardly engage atheists because like the 3 men told King Nebuchadnezzar
"Oh king it is not FITTING that we answer you" cool
we must ask questions for clarity, we were not called to be zombies or dullards.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

I.will always answer every bit and inch of your question but you giving me branches under same questions is what I won't take
Well if you are not blind or need to visit an ophthalmologist you will have seen "decay and not turn fossil" in the answer above
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Buliwyf:

What will be my gain if I had lied to you.....does it beautify what it is am giving to you or tarnish its image
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:35am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! If he lies he disqualified himself na. Always give em a long enough rope.
Of cos I know that's how people like you think
Bring questions,bring questions and when pple like us don't answer you will start saying things like weren't you the one saying patience is the key why you come vex.Bro the fact is continue with your questions I will answer and you can quote me wrong".Give em a long rope right??mind you,your questions show how stupid and more of a complete ignoramus of a being you are because your conscience is telling you "oh what this person is saying is right" but you chose not to answer because you don't even care to buy into what am preaching.I might not be a cleric or prophet of God(Allah and not jesus) and vex in the middle of an argument,that's me for me.And that's exactly because I am not God and I am just an ordinary being like you but different from you psychologically.I might say anything abusive word while replying you.That's me telling you "Bleep you" in return for the stress you had put me through.Bro even prophet use bad language none of em are perfect except Muhammad the last prophet.I am a human,take it or leave it,I as a human.....I am born to sin(me personally oo am not saying any other person oo) it is now left for me to decide if I am going to seek for forgiveness or not.And my sin shall be weighed to judge me.why will I kill a human anyway....but as you see me so I can be tempted and drink alcohol,smoke weed that's me for me,my religion doesn't teach that.But since I chose it that way who the bleep is going to judge me anyway.But since i know this will derail me on the path of God that's because am a human and I can sin irrespective of what life shows me.......let's take me for example I as a person( did jamb,praying to God profusely<in my own little way of profusely> because I don't even pray up to 5times per day.I failed jamb ooo.....i slept and slept hoping and telling God "oh you let me down" I am not gonna worship you.

You won't believe after sleeping and sleeping and becoming big like an hamburger because at that time I slept at least 10hrs per day....I no go lie give you when I say I big Omo I big ooo (my cheek come big like someone that saw bonanza of jollof rice for another person party.

I was even saying just give me any normal course I go collect am....he gave me normal course in an abnormal country
After saying that hoping I would never get admission that same year look
He gave me an admission with two offers
Physiology on the admission list
Pharmacology online(on my schedule site)
But before getting those two things,he made me spent all my last and everything bit of kobo on it you can imagine spending up to like 600k just to get admission.....if you hear "drain die" draining at its own peak
I no come get money....now am in 400l after getting admission and with the look of things now....I have to think of staying at home after school or go back to 200l and start again with my BSc because unemployment dey Nigeria especially under that field of my course and I need to go for something the country is really in need of and so what are we now saying?

I yawn give God like you bomboclaaat always do because I was like after praying for you wholeheartedly if not upto 5times per day you still fail me who does that.....see how he now responded to my prayer
He gave me normal course in an abnormal country
Weytin I gain now?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by aadoiza: 3:47am On Apr 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Exclusive fatuity ko, inclusive infatuation ni grin God Almighty is simply the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and it's very clear to the blind. Nothing like fatuity in this one.
Whatever
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

I.will always answer every bit and inch of your question but you giving me branches under same questions is what I won't take
Well if you are not blind or need to visit an ophthalmologist you will have seen "decay and not turn fossil" in the answer above

There is no such scientific confirmation.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Of cos I know that's how people like you think
Bring questions,bring questions and when pple like us don't answer you will start saying things like weren't you the one saying patience is the key why you come vex.Bro the fact is continue with your questions I will answer and you can quote me wrong".Give em a long rope right??mind you,your questions show how stupid and more of a complete ignoramus of a being you are because your conscience is telling you "oh what this person is saying is right" but you chose not to answer because you don't even care to buy into what am preaching.I might not be a cleric or prophet of God(Allah and not jesus) and vex in the middle of an argument,that's me for me.And that's exactly because I am not God and I am just an ordinary being like you but different from you psychologically.I might say anything abusive word while replying you.That's me telling you "Bleep you" in return for the stress you had put me through.Bro even prophet use bad language none of em are perfect except Muhammad the last prophet.I am a human,take it or leave it,I as a human.....I am born to sin(me personally oo am not saying any other person oo) it is now left for me to decide if I am going to seek for forgiveness or not.And my sin shall be weighed to judge me.why will I kill a human anyway....but as you see me so I can be tempted and drink alcohol,smoke weed that's me for me,my religion doesn't teach that.But since I chose it that way who the bleep is going to judge me anyway.But since i know this will derail me on the path of God that's because am a human and I can sin irrespective of what life shows me.......let's take me for example I as a person( did jamb,praying to God profusely<in my own little way of profusely> because I don't even pray up to 5times per day.I failed jamb ooo.....i slept and slept hoping and telling God "oh you let me down" I am not gonna worship you.

You won't believe after sleeping and sleeping and becoming big like an hamburger because at that time I slept at least 10hrs per day....I no go lie give you when I say I big Omo I big ooo (my cheek come big like someone that saw bonanza of jollof rice for another person party.

I was even saying just give me any normal course I go collect am....he gave me normal course in an abnormal country
After saying that hoping I would never get admission that same year look
He gave me an admission with two offers
Physiology on the admission list
Pharmacology online(on my schedule site)
But before getting those two things,he made me spent all my last and everything bit of kobo on it you can imagine spending up to like 600k just to get admission.....if you hear "drain die" draining at its own peak
I no come get money....now am in 400l after getting admission and with the look of things now....I have to think of staying at home after school or go back to 200l and start again with my BSc because unemployment dey Nigeria especially under that field of my course and I need to go for something the country is really in need of and so what are we now saying?

I yawn give God like you bomboclaaat always do because I was like after praying for you wholeheartedly if not upto 5times per day you still fail me who does that.....see how he now responded to my prayer
He gave me normal course in an abnormal country
Weytin I gain now?

If you get annoyed that I said you should get a chance to prove yourself then that is your fuckíng business, I think that is basic human decency and consideration.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

If you get annoyed that I said you should get a chance to prove yourself then that is your fuckíng business, I think that is basic humanity decency and consideration.
It isn't,I can't just go on here trying to spill tea of what has happened to me.Bro seek for God's forgiveness (Allah)
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

It isn't,I can't just go on here trying to spill tea of what has happened to me.Bro seek for God's forgiveness (Allah)

I will seek when it's been proved there is a reason, for which you were given a chance. Apparently you can't so no, no seeking.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

I will seek when it's been proved there is a reason, for which you were given a chance. Apparently you can't so no, no seeking.
Which of your question did I refuse to answer...?And after all these questions I need to ask you mine
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Which of your question did I refuse to answer...?And after all these questions I need to ask you mine

Go back and check the posts.

When you have answered the questions you can ask me whatever you want.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

Go back and check the posts.

When you have answered the questions you can ask me whatever you want.
You posted nothing...ask your question don't disturb me if not feel free to check off this page
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

You posted nothing...ask your question don't disturb me if not feel free to check off this page

Disturb you? Are you dreaming?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordReed:

Disturb you? Are you dreaming?
Bro you are not mentally stable I swear...Lol
Why do you keep on fucking things up like you some kind of nincompoop with spikes trying to tear down heaven
Ask your question and wait for mine....Don't try and pull stunt here like you even own a PhD degree in philosophy
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
IME1:

I laugh at you if you think atheists will rot in he'll
It means you don't know God or His mercy...
I know many atheists who on their deathbeds escaped eternal damnation by confessing Jesus as Lord and repenting of their sins...
And I know a few Christians who lost it at the last minute.

Paul tells us that we must pommel our bodies so that we don't lead others to God and be a castaway ourselves (God forbid)
Peter also says you may think you stand lest you fall, so be watchful and pray

Finally the Jesus I know Who extended mercy to the thief crucified next to him and redeemed the adulterous woman can save any atheists or those who believe God but don't believe in Jesus (like Saul before he had the encounter and became Paul).

To all atheists here on NL God loves you and He is slow to anger and quick to mercy and love.
Believe in God your creator, accept Jesus Christmas as your Lord and Saviour (as I do), repent of your sins and by the power of the Holy Spirit live daily in the renewal of your mind, soul and spirit.
The Christian race is not sprint but a marathon.
If you repent and become born again today and expect to be different like a light switch it kid you not it takes a daily peeling off your old ways and gradually unfolding the promises of God as you daily read the Bible, commune with true believers and seek the face of God in daily prayers.

If after you still struggle with addictions like drugs, por.n, matubation, drunkenness, and habits like slothfulness, hot temper, envy, gossip, lewd talks and occultism know that Jesus Himself has given the help you need-
The Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit can deliver you from these as you walk in boldness not timidity to tell Satan daily, 'get behind me'

Are u talking about christian heaven or Muslim heaven??
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro you are not mentally stable I swear...Lol
Why do you keep on fucking things up like you some kind of nincompoop with spikes trying to tear down heaven
Ask your question and wait for mine....Don't try and pull stunt here like you even own a PhD degree in philosophy

What a waste of time. Trash.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
Atheist are shallow thinkers
Explain how genuine inquiry concerning certain matters = shallow thinking. I'll wait

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Prove it
It's right now
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordReed:

What a waste of time. Trash.
You be Mumu and ode altogether.....Why do you lack decency like this ehnn
SSCE philosopher Lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

It's right now
Right how? I've modified my initial post btw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The True Name Of The Creator / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Ifa Of The Year 2009/2010 Cast At Oke Itase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.