Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me (60348 Views)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Ironic:
D'fvq did I just read? Like, you'll send your kids on an errand, your wife will stop them and you won't do anything?

Like, you don't flog your kids?
You fvckin claiming Western pattern of raising kids by being a simp to them all to be tagged a modern dad?
You gotta be a typical African dad asap!

Bruv, the first thing you need to do now is to make them to be scared of you. Very necessary at this point.

Next time you send any of them message and he/she refuses because of your wife, flog the hell out of that one, if your wife tries to misbehave, flog her too with well-deserved uppercut and smackdown. If possible, stop eating her food because she's capable of doing something unexpected with what you eat.

They'll become scared of your recent behavior and adjust. Strict dads keep the best, calm and organized home.

What next? Your wife will try to manipulate them by using your new attitude towards them. Keep being strict towards them and still do your fatherly works towards them.

Trust me, you need to go very hard right now since your soft ways ain't working.

Mothers manipulations towards their kids against their dad can only function when they are tender, when they grow, they MUST know the truth and the mum will be at the loosing end.

If you don't have the mind to do what I've advised--Divorce your wife. You can't keep housing a demon who's quick to use your kids against you because she's closer to them.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by bobolaga: 1:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok,stop sleep with her and stop eating her foods for now,always watch her body language and don,t discus any things with her,believe that every things she did it is right according to her,do not fight with her,just behave as if you are still single,don,t go out and look for another babe,but there is room for maneuver y,try to be close to your children and tell them that you are their father nor matter what no where to buy parent in market.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by 2buffagain(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2020
I would only expect this sob story in western countries....not fvcking Liberia.

Sounds like OP needs to be tanning some ass in that house with belt. His wife's included!
OP is in africa. Ensuring a peaceful home is not complicated there (except maybe South Africa where those whitefolk brought their misandric laws too).

No matter what, you don't involve the children in your fight.

But since he is going by western style...

At this rate, it won't be the same because the children have now been involved.
The best thing is for them to simply seperate. Personally, I would file papers against the bitch using evidence of all her actions as ammunition in the case of her tendency to weaponize the children.

- Seeing as you both work, she cannot claim full custody of the children as you both have the same equal level of exposure to the children.
- Plus she works, so she can pay for her own damn lawyer (and possibly yours too if you play it right).

None of those 2 pros would have been available to you if she was not working.
This is why if you do western marriage, your wife should never plan to be a longterm, fulltime housewife.
This just gives her extra judicial powers to screw you over in white man lands.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by desoul2004(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Gracealone:
The main issue that may make your wife disrespect you is your lack of money. If you are the breadwinner, it cannot be this bad.

You've said it all.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by fasakina: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by RealEzee(m): 3:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Really sad, u just might do most things yourself, love all your kids equally cos you don't want to make an impression that you care only for the youngest.
When you mentioned Liberia, I was thrilled cos of the wonderful memories I had there but sad cos your case is really common there too, I vowed never to raise a family there because of how the society view morals in low light, Infidelity is common big time and that's really taking a toll on family relationship, continue in your deeds as a good husband and father, overtime they will come along, I'm trying hard not to sound religious here but bro the solution is christ, I've seen families get better because of applying the principles of the gospel such as repentance, forgiveness, prayer, selflessness and patience, that's what really helped the families I knew there.

Sweet memories at harbel, new Georgia, Logan Town, sinkor, matadi,new kru town, thinkersvillage, paynesville, red-light area(no b small tin). Sweet L.I.B!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by RealEzee(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2020
2buffagain:
I would only expect this sob story in western countries....not fvcking Liberia.

Sounds like OP needs to be tanning some ass in that house with belt. His wife's included!
OP is in africa. Ensuring a peaceful home is not complicated there (except maybe South Africa where those whitefolk brought their misandric laws too).

No matter what, you don't involve the children in your fight.

But since he is going by western style...

At this rate, it won't be the same because the children have now been involved.
The best thing is for them to simply seperate. Personally, I would file papers against the bitch using evidence of all her actions as ammunition in the case of her tendency to weaponize the children.

- Seeing as you both work, she cannot claim full custody of the children as you both have the same equal level of exposure to the children.
- Plus she works, so she can pay for her own damn lawyer (and possibly yours too if you play it right).

None of those 2 pros would have been available to you if she was not working.
This is why if you do western marriage, your wife should never plan to be a longterm, fulltime housewife.
This just gives her extra judicial powers to screw you over in white man lands.
na Liberia we dey talk about ooo, them no dey behave like average Africans so don't think there is this strong afro-cultural presence like that mbok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Vernor(m): 4:24am On Apr 21, 2020
I think i understand you but you came to the wrong forum, because many have nothing ti offer, left to me i, will say you need to spank those kids, they dare not flount your orders, you need to tell your wife she will see the other side of you if she dares you, you should know her weakness fight her through her weakness or betterstill tell her you throw her out, mr man you need to be in charge, stop meeting people to speak about your house it sound very foolish, it shows you're too weak, plan a day incase they plan to attack you, plan to throw her things out. Pls be the man, stamp your feet.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by easyelliot(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2020
This is what you should do
1. Open an account that your wife knows nothing about and start saving like a mad man
2. Do not engage, be a silent monk. Kids misbehave just look at them and shake your head.
3. Seek employment as far away as possible or relocate oversees
3. Once you have moved away, send money to them, but on your terms

P.S. Don't give yourself hypertension and stress. You die, she will cry a little, then some jabroni will come along and fill the void. They will talk about you in the past and keep it moving. Don't let her bury you before your time

you are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Ironic:
D'fvq did I just read? Like, you'll send your kids on an errand, your wife will stop them and you won't do anything?

You fvckin claiming Western pattern of raising kids by being a simp to them all to be tagged a modern dad?

Bruv, the first thing you need to do now is to make them to be scared of you. Very necessary at this point.

Next time you send any of them message and he/she refuses because of your wife, flog the hell out of that one, if your wife tries to misbehave, flog her too with well-deserved uppercut and smackdown. If possible, stop eating her food because she's capable of doing something unexpected with what you eat.

They'll become scared of your recent behavior and adjust. Strict dads keep the best, calm and organized home.

What next? Your wife will try to manipulate them by using your new attitude towards them. Keep being strict towards them and still do your fatherly works towards them.

Trust me, you need to go very hard right now since your soft ways ain't working.

Mothers manipulations towards their kids against their dad can only function when they are tender, when they grow, they MUST know the truth and the mum will be at the loosing end.

If you don't have the mind to do what I've advised--Divorce your wife. You can't keep housing a demon who's quick to use your kids against you because she's closer to them.

Wow, look at this.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Africans

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Yoighaman(m): 5:15am On Apr 21, 2020
@OP: One of two things will eventually happen; either the marriage kills you or you kill the marriage. The logical choice is obvious. Wish you best of luck.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by TheArchangel(f): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Ironic:

You just described everything fundamentally wrong with Africa. A tyrannical government like the one we have in most African countries especially Nigeria.
You didn't address his fault but was quick to call out the reactions. Same thing we have here in Nigeria. The president do no wrong.

With this high road advices, if he applies it, he may end up dying like the tyrants before him.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by ambient: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Paul8000:
Good evening ladies and gents...

My name is Paul, I am married to my beautiful wife Vivian by name for the past 16 years . We have 5 wonderful children together Jemima 15, Isaac 12, Elizabeth 9, Samuel 6 and Tabitha 3. We are based in Liberia. We both are working and earning well by God grace. I have few issues with my wife that brought me here to get some advice.

Anytime my wife and I had some misunderstanding, she does involve the children. The oldest 3 she tells them everything including how I cheated on her, she also feed them with lies that I am a bad man and I want to kills her. She tells them so many things to make them hate me. They will disrespect and keeping malice with me to the extend of if I send them for errands, she will stop them and tell them not to go. No matter how much I shouted at them to go, they will not obey me because their mother has the final say. For example my wife and I are having some misunderstandings for over 3 weeks now, we are not talking or sleeping in the same room. I have tried to makes things works for us but she refused.

The children are also keeping malice with me. I sent Elizabeth to go and get some water for me, she obeyed and went to the kitchen, few moments later she came back empty handed staring at me in shock. I asked her what about the water she said her mother said I should go in the kitchen to get the water myself . At that moment I just couldn’t take it anymore I exploded in anger I went to the kitchen we had a heated arguments she pour water on me I really wanted to hit her so hard but I control my anger and walked away.

I left the house for 3 days to cool down. because I was so angry with her I just wanted to be alone. I then went home after 3 days,my 3 oldest children acted like they hadn’t seen me they were busy with their phone/ tablets and it was only my 2 youngest that were missing me they both hugged me like never before me. My youngest daughter refuse to leave my room she even slept in my room. I could see how much she misses me. My wife on her side acted like nothing too her normal behaviour as usual . For the sake of my 2 youngest children I sat her down and talked with her. How we should makes things better for the sake of our children especially the younger ones.

I have apologized to her on my knees all to no avail. I am tired of my wife turning my children against me they have becoming out of control ... I can’t correct them it pains me a lot to see my own children disrespecting me. I don’t want them to grow up and hate me all their life I want to have my family back. A happy home how we used to be before but my wife don’t want to cooperate with me I thought this lock-down will bring us together so we could sorted out our differences and fix our marriage to become better but all to no avail.

I am writing this sitting inside my car in the compound because I can’t even go inside the house because I have nobody to talk to my 2 youngest children that keeps me busy are asleep. I am so lonely all alone please how can I put an end to all this I am fed up ...

Anyone who has ever experienced something like this can you please advice me on how did you overcome this. I hope I was brief enough...

I am sorry for you,this is the kind of environment i and my sibling grew up,very toxic.its either we are listening to my mum say hateful things about dad or dad say about mum,we hardly rest all day hate hate hate.but we were smarter than your kids we knew both of them are the same so we hardly take sides but we never disrespect them.
You need to sperate there is no solution to this you can never change her mind,walking in fear around your family? Mba!! Take the younger ones and run,you can save them.dont mind all this commenters that dont understand what you are saying ,it will never change.do you know uptill now we do listen to their calls saying hateful things about each other just imagine what you are in for in 20 years.run and have your freedom please!!!!.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2020
TheArchangel:
You just described everything fundamentally wrong with Africa. A tyrannical government like the one we have in most African countries especially Nigeria.
You didn't address his fault but was quick to call out the reactions. Same thing we have here in Nigeria. The president do no wrong.

With this high road advices, if he applies it, he may end up dying like the tyrants before him.
Please tell us his fault against the children to warrant such disrespect. If he cheated on the wife does it mean the children should be used against him? If she can't stand a cheating husband it's better to file for divorce claim custody of the children instead of turning the family to world war 3. Mind you, nobody is saying cheating is good. And op, you sure say those pikins na ya own? Those holes ain't loyal.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by eyinjuege: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Ngozi123:

He purposely didn't mention in his first post that he cheated on his wife several times, impregnated another woman and got his wife to look after that other woman's child. That's three strikes he's hit her with in succession. He's probably done something else that he hasn't disclosed yet.

OP is not a good person at all
The wife is probably a saint, agreeing to look after the child from his trysts, and he says she treats the boy like her own
He has been witholding vital information and giving it out in piecemeal. This his story has been tailored to try and paint him as innocent as much as possible, but despite this he still comes off as a wicked man.
I'm sure he also beats his wife, and the older children have seen him do this.
I wish we can hear from his wife's mouth, and I'm sure when she starts , OP will be seen as the devil
Who knows if he impregnated his wife's sister, or some other terrible thing, since he's just telling us impoetant information small small .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by larryking540: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Ningen:
Oga, stop blaming your wife. You played a part.

I am sure your children didn't just wake up one day and started disrespecting you. C'mon, you must have noticed subtle changes in their behaviour, little by little deteriorating.

So tell us why you didn't strike sooner?

What was so important to you that you choose to neglect and hand over your parental duty to your manipulative wife? undecided

My brother don't blame this man o
I grew up in such a hux exactly the same way op is experiencing right now ,there are women whose Joy is to see their home divided ,,,

Just ask the op if the wife home is divided ,u will get a big yes as answer ......
Because of my mom ,I am always careful of the type of ladies I date
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by TheArchangel(f): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2020
excellence44:

Please tell us his fault against the children to warrant such disrespect. If he cheated on the wife does it mean the children should be used against him? If she can't stand a cheating husband it's better to file for divorce claim custody of the children instead of turning the family to world war 3. Mind you, nobody is saying cheating is good. And op, you sure say those pikins na ya own? Those holes ain't loyal.

I can't tell you anything as I don't owe you any explanations.

One thing is certain, the kids attitudes didn't start today. Where was he when it started to nip it in the bud, huh? Was he absent in the kids upbringing for his wife to have that kind of hold over them? Where was he when the indoctrinations was ongoing? Or he is here to cry foul and seek pity party? He failed as a father and a disciplinarian but who do he blame except himself, no other than his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by TheArchangel(f): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Illuminated993:
See ehh, the man who marries you finds peace. I read all your posts, and I can tell you're a good woman. It's uncommon seeing a Nigerian woman who reasons as logical as you. Keep it up.
Don't be disillusioned sir. You are quoting a fellow man with a female moniker.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by larryking540: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
ambient:

I am sorry for you,this is the kind of environment i and my sibling grew up,very toxic.its either we are listening to my mum say hateful things about dad or dad say about mum,we hardly rest all day hate hate hate.but we were smarter than your kids we knew both of them are the same so we hardly take sides but we never disrespect them.
You need to sperate there is no solution to this you can never change her mind,walking in fear around your family? Mba!! Take the younger ones and run,you can save them.dont mind all this commenters that dont understand what you are saying ,it will never change.do you know uptill now we do listen to their calls saying hateful things about each other just imagine what you are in for in 20 years.run and have your freedom please!!!!.

Same way I grew up ,mom visit me in campus ,it's always hateful discussion of my old man she wants to talk about ,I had to stop her from visiting me ,she refused to talk to me for 1year plus ,,,

I no even see her again ,

My advice to op ,just take your kids that are still loyal and start a new life ,if op wants to remarry again this is the best time or else in his old age he will regret it because of boredom
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by okonyia(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2020
I really feel your pain. But I must state here that, you need to find someone your wife listing to and respect. Have you spoken to both here parents and your own parents?. I understand that you might not want to bring third party in your marriage, but this has exceeded your power to manage. You can involve marriage counselor if you don't want your parents or both relations to be involved.
One thing I understand here, if I may say is that, you mentioned that your wife said you cheated on her. And you never denied it. If you are cheating on your wife, please stop it. No woman will forgive a husband who is a cronic cheater.
She is not happy at one thing, and an sure, your grown children are also not happy about that. Have called them ask them to give you chance to talk to them. Tell them the truth and they will settle you and your wife.
Kindly stay safe with your family �
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Ironic:

You're on point, after going on your kneel to plead with her with a view to make things work she refuse, and she's using your kids against you. I'm sorry to say you're weakling how will a father send his kids on an errand and the mother will stop them from going. Involve her family and yours in this issue. If she refuse to change for the better divorce her Asap
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by hermesprogidy(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Dodoseed:

Read what he said,he cheated n had a 6 year old son outside
I read all that, it's still not a reason for this weak ass behavior. Even if the wife is misbehaving, how do you explain his tolerating the children's rudeness. Stop making excuses for him. I am sure the story is fake though.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by IYANGBALI: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Report her to her parents, if she doesn't change, give her a red card and take a walk
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2020
If you are not married, or you have not been married, kindly avoid sharing your opinion on the matter. No amount of wisdom you think you have will fit here.

Paul8000:
Good evening ladies and gents...

My name is Paul, I am married to my beautiful wife Vivian by name for the past 16 years . We have 5 wonderful children together Jemima 15, Isaac 12, Elizabeth 9, Samuel 6 and Tabitha 3. We are based in Liberia. We both are working and earning well by God grace. I have few issues with my wife that brought me here to get some advice.

Anytime my wife and I had some misunderstanding, she does involve the children. The oldest 3 she tells them everything including how I cheated on her, she also feed them with lies that I am a bad man and I want to kills her. She tells them so many things to make them hate me. They will disrespect and keeping malice with me to the extend of if I send them for errands, she will stop them and tell them not to go. No matter how much I shouted at them to go, they will not obey me because their mother has the final say. For example my wife and I are having some misunderstandings for over 3 weeks now, we are not talking or sleeping in the same room. I have tried to makes things works for us but she refused.

The children are also keeping malice with me. I sent Elizabeth to go and get some water for me, she obeyed and went to the kitchen, few moments later she came back empty handed staring at me in shock. I asked her what about the water she said her mother said I should go in the kitchen to get the water myself . At that moment I just couldn’t take it anymore I exploded in anger I went to the kitchen we had a heated arguments she pour water on me I really wanted to hit her so hard but I control my anger and walked away.

I left the house for 3 days to cool down. because I was so angry with her I just wanted to be alone. I then went home after 3 days,my 3 oldest children acted like they hadn’t seen me they were busy with their phone/ tablets and it was only my 2 youngest that were missing me they both hugged me like never before me. My youngest daughter refuse to leave my room she even slept in my room. I could see how much she misses me. My wife on her side acted like nothing too her normal behaviour as usual . For the sake of my 2 youngest children I sat her down and talked with her. How we should makes things better for the sake of our children especially the younger ones.

I have apologized to her on my knees all to no avail. I am tired of my wife turning my children against me they have becoming out of control ... I can’t correct them it pains me a lot to see my own children disrespecting me. I don’t want them to grow up and hate me all their life I want to have my family back. A happy home how we used to be before but my wife don’t want to cooperate with me I thought this lock-down will bring us together so we could sorted out our differences and fix our marriage to become better but all to no avail.

I am writing this sitting inside my car in the compound because I can’t even go inside the house because I have nobody to talk to my 2 youngest children that keeps me busy are asleep. I am so lonely all alone please how can I put an end to all this I am fed up ...

Anyone who has ever experienced something like this can you please advice me on how did you overcome this. I hope I was brief enough...
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by ekhai(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
I PRAYED ALWAYS THAT ANY WOMAN THAT TURNS HER CHILDREN AGAINST THEIR FATHER NEVER TO HAVE PEACE IN HER LIFE. AMEN
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Komu1048(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Ironic:

Thumbs up bro, I don't care what people think. Strict Dad still keep the best. Home esp when.tgere kid are still young. Forget all the pampering. And one mistake men do is give things to kid through there mother hence making it easy for the children to believe there mum loves them more. Oga everything you do make sure your kid know. But that flirting you said with time kid will know it's normal.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by jissygrand: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Marry another wife because of future and before it's too late.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Ngozi123:

He purposely didn't mention in his first post that he cheated on his wife several times, impregnated another woman and got his wife to look after that other woman's child. That's three strikes he's hit her with in succession. He's probably done something else that he hasn't disclosed yet.

And I saw that he cheated on his wife with multiple women, and that is sad. If that is true, then he deserves everything she bequeathed on him. He would have to come to the realisation that he has damaged her esteem, jeopardized the integrity of their marriage, and has traded his respect away for mins of shameless "fun". A man that is not capable to control his sexual urge, and even traded it with strangers is a man not worth being faithful to.

He has created a hole that even if it is filled back, it will never be the same pre-piercing. He will learn a bitter lesson that women are reflectors. Treat her good and you'll get the best a man can ever ask for, but treat her bad, and you'll understand the true meaning of the timeless quote, that "hell has no fury like a womans scorn". Her vindication has been released and can't be contained anymore. This is something he will live to regret. Happy wife, happy life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by francaofzion: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Your wife is so unforgiving, keep talking to her while you pray for God to touch her..... Also sit your 3 older children down and talk to them politely.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Versha: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2020
I think you need to gather your family and talk to them, your wife and the first three children, tell them one day they will have a home and ask your wife if any of your children is having a marital problem, how will she feel? Can she shield her bitterness and help these children? It is not good to teach children hatred it will hunt them when they grow up, let her forgive you for the children's sake. Oga Paul you are also sounding bitter and your wife is holding unto what she knows will pain you. Make her know that, there is reward for everything, you are reaping yours as a result of cheating on her but involving the children, the children will also reap theirs some day because they are learning hatred and trust me young man, it will hunt them. Fast and pray before approaching them. Ask the holy spirit to give you what to say. Pls kill your anger and bitterness over children not respecting you or you will be unable to achieve this fight. I wish you luck and will help you in prayer, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.