Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? (5926 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ife

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool!

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Gwagone: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Op,your beautiful baby is growing to the Glory of God

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shout out cool

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by iCauseTrouble: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
2 weeks? Wawu.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Petyprincess(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ohh my ovaries kiss kiss
Your baby is cute nd may God bless you abundantly to take care of this beautiful angel kiss

24 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Sirsuky(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow cute baby girl you can add lockdown to her name grin grin grin. Just kidding may God protect her and grant her long life
She will never struggle to make it in life and favor of God will radiate through her congratulation

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by SavageBoy: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Guy abeg remove that third pics,some nairaland guys go soon start to dey use am do meme cheesy

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by ignis: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cute baby.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Freelane33(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wetin do your ovaries ?
Petyprincess:
Ohh my ovaries kiss kiss
Your baby is cute nd may God bless you abundantly to take care of this beautiful angel kiss

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Charleys: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ohh my ovaries kiss kiss

What's the meaning of oh my ovaries, why do women say that?

It's disgusting to hear.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by haywire07(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ohh my ovaries kiss kiss

Oh my ovaries.... The DM i sent you since last year, no reply till now

Oh my ovaries... Yen yen yen

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmm.. Shout out to ur dauta.. It's time for petyprincess n I
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Lamanii22(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awwwwn she's growing so beautifully...

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by thorpido(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'm sure it's your first baby and the thing dey sweet you.
Hope say you never dey give am akpu o.Na small small.

May God bless and keep her.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=88632634]2 weeks? Wawu. [/quot

Yeah brotherly. Any twoweeks related domain up for grab Abi u go fit gimme one domain name wey I fit resell under 2weeks ?
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by flokii: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congrats man.. a cute and healthy baby you've got there

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn she's growing so beautifully...

wow! lemme blush on her behalf

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
flokii:
Congrats man.. a cute and healthy baby you've got there
smiles. I never knew Nairalanders could be this positive.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ohh my ovaries kiss kiss

Amen! Your ovaries ? it sounds like what someone moaning would say

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Liftkid:

smiles. I never knew Nairalanders could be this positive.

But u still don't need to come online and tell us these things..

D other time, it was ur wife... I am not against u guys ooo, honestly but don't put too much on the internet..

Different things for different folks though

Happy for u bro....

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:

But u still don't need to come online and tell us these things..

D other time, it was ur wife... I am not against u guys ooo, honestly but don't put too much on the internet..

Different things for different folks though

Happy for u bro....

Alright.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

What's the meaning of oh my ovaries, why do women say that?
that thing dey irritate me ehn.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Diamond23(f): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congrats to you and wify.she is cute

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Lovely.
This one is gonna be tallest grin.
Sweet cutie.
Hope you're not flashing cam light directly into her eyes though.

Congrats.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Lovely.
This one is gonna be tallest grin.
Sweet cutie.
Hope you're not flashing cam light directly into her eyes though.

Congrats.

lol.. people do say she is very tall for her age. you really need see her long legs.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by wiseone28: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Beautiful..Oga Ned won't see this one when she grow up grin

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Liftkid:

lol.. people do say she is very tall for her age. you really need see her long legs.

You see? Even I could tell from here.
Guess she took after your height. cheesy
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by pacino26(m): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2020
My Adaugo clocked two weeks on Friday and I must confess she's tall too and strong. Weighed 3.89kg at birth.

Help me give that actress wey de find baby nails this my Adaugo pics. cheesy

Your baby is doing great.

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by jeff1607(m): 1:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Liftkid:
Ifesinachim was born on the 5th of April via Cs. I thank God for her life and that of my Virture woman @gemma52.

Hope she is growing fast

she is doing well
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Heineken(m): 1:50am On Apr 20, 2020
pacino26:
My Adaugo clocked two weeks on Friday and I must confess she's tall too and strong. Weighed 3.89kg at birth.

Help me give that actress wey de find baby nails this my Adaugo pics. cheesy

Your baby is doing great.
hahahhahaha. May God bless your baby sir and that of the op.. Blessings follow them all through.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by zexy2030(m): 2:43am On Apr 20, 2020
congrat, man grin

Ladies Where Are Your Bras? / What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? / Dating Isnt Fair - What Do Women Really Want?