Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? (5930 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by SensualMan1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liftkid:

Get lost you bitterman
Lol. I'm a happy man, and a father just like u, but not as foolish and immature to let the public know when I was dating my woman, how I accidentally got her pregnant and married her after all the pills to abort didn't work, my traditional marriage, my woman's prebirth shoot, my baby birth story, CS, 140k and all that.

Did u attend university at all?

No wonder, Onitsha Bridge boy.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pearl05:
Your small lady is so cute and angelic. She will take you to high places.

smiles
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by SensualMan1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Congrats man.

May baby ifesinachi give u all the joy u desire in this world and help u attain feat u never could on ur own.

Congrats one more time.

Send my greetings to oluebube.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Liftkid(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=SensualMan1 post=88651340]Lol. I'm a happy man, and a father just like u, but not as foolish and immature to let the public know when I was dating my woman, how I accidentally got her pregnant and married her after all the pills to abort didn't work, my traditional marriage, my woman's prebirth shoot, my baby birth story, CS, 140k and all that.

Did u attend university at all?

No wonder, Onitsha Bridge boy. [/quote/]

I repeat Bleep you and you secret cult family.
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
wiseone28:
Will that stop him from seeking another wife?
i doubt if his equipment will be working then cheesy
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by pacino26(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Heineken:
hahahhahaha. May God bless your baby sir and that of the op.. Blessings follow them all through.

Bless you too bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by 21cents: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmmmn.. op your thread is making me want to give someone's daughter Belle today.

nice one bro
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by ShadowM(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
May God guide and protect her
Re: My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020

But u still don't need to come online and tell us these things..

D other time, it was ur wife...[b][/b] I am not against u guys ooo, honestly but don't put too much on the internet..

Different things for different folks though

Happy for u bro....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.