Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner (2064 Views)

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Chukwuma111: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
The immediate past Kano State Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural Development, Engr Muazu Magaji, who was relieved of his appointment following alleged unguarded utterances he made against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari, has finally cleared the air of what he actually meant.
The immediate past Kano State Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural Development, Engr Muazu Magaji, who was relieved of his appointment following alleged unguarded utterances he made against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari, has finally cleared the air of what he actually meant.

The former commissioner in a statement he issued on Sunday, said he did not celebrate Kyari’s death but people misunderstood what he meant.

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje had through the state Commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, in a statement said the Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural Development, Engr. Mu’azu Magaji, removed from office following his unguarded utterances against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari.

He explained, “I want to sincerely clear up what a lot of people may have misunderstood and set the record straight. As a Muslim and a patriotic Nigerian, I was only misunderstood by people to think that I celebrated Kyari’s death, the truth is I did not.”

The former Commissioner added, “Not only that, I made several posts mourning Kyari’s death on my same Facebook account and through my special assistants, but the general public couldn’t commend such, rather tend to capitalize on a phrase post that was given another set of definition and direction as well as negativity in other to tarnish my reputable image as a member of Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje administration and his loyalist and that of our national party, APC.

“The use of “win win phrase” was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic Promise on the people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic. The late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to die as a result of COVID-19, making him among the beneficiaries in Islam. He is conferred with the automatic privilege of martyrdom.

“Our Rasul S. A. W assured on the path of martyrdom in Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Jihad wal-Siyar. Even Sheik Isah Ali Pantami has taken time to explain more of this. By this, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is a big win for him, which is almost the dream of every Muslim.

“On the other hand, Nigeria equally has the opportunity to restructure the office of the Chief of Staff, where I called Mr. President to ensure that we can utilize the pandemic challenges into more strengths, by disintegrating the power of the office for a rapid administrative flow, which over and above anything, our constitutional democracy is meant to achieve and function so often.”

Engr. Muazu Magaji said, “ln an emotional reaction to my posting, agents around the office of the late Chief of Staff misunderstood my whole meaning, infuriated from the loss of their benefactor, as such petitioned my principal, His Excellency Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, the Governor of Kano State, they twisted the narrative with explanation completely out of context and lacing it with religious and cultural connotations that made it necessary for our Principal the Executive Governor to show leadership and solidarity with the dead by relieving me off my position in Kano State as his Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural.”

The former Commissioner said he is confident that the Governor must make such a difficult decision as a conditional sacrifice to appease the aggrieved individuals who were bereaved, especially from their loss. “I understand the difficulty of the circumstances, both from misunderstanding my post, to the Governor’s decision and in general the pains of people in Abuja. I understand perfectly well.

“Wholeheartedly, I want to use this opportunity to reiterate that as a devout Muslim, I could not have celebrated the death of any human being; because it’s against my culture, social civilization and most importantly the teaching of my religion.

“I equally want to appeal to all people, especially those in Kano to give people the benefit of doubts by accepting their explanation on what they actually and truly mean by themselves,” he explained.

He apologised for any misunderstood action, reaction and inactions, adding, “We are all in a difficult time that anxiety, worries and depression make understanding and misunderstanding very difficult. I am so sorry for any pain I might have caused both the families of the late chief of staff and my boss, His Excellency Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. I am forever loyal to my boss; the Governor of Kano State and indebted to all the people of Kano state.

“I want to plentifully remain grateful to His Excellency for the opportunity he gave me to serve my state under his administration and am pleased to leave not on account of fraud, insubordination, dishonesty, treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, act of incompetence or undermining the government or the people of Kano; but due to this unfortunate misunderstanding and miscommunication of my Facebook post. I assure you that everyone will calmly understand my meaning by revisiting everything I’ve said. I am only human; perfection is never part of our creation.

“I pray for Allah to grant the late Chief of Staff eternal rest in AlJannah Firdaus and give his family and associate the fortitude to bear his loss. May Allah continue to help the people and government of Kano State to achieve higher advancement
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Ussycool: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
You see
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ussycool:
You see
see what

2 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by DigitalBrands01: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
My brother in as much as I hate politicians, please you don't have throw a party over the demised. Not when you have meaningful things to do with your life.

Because these guys are gone and they're gone for the good and ugly doesn't matter who hate or like
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by NwaNimo1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Islam, moslems and convoluted statements shah.......

2 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol. Lame attempt, very lame attempt.

1 Like

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
See food have leave his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by FreshBoss007: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Birds of same feather

We are celebrating your sack and would soon celebrate your demise too
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by honeyB2018: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is an afterthought. Anyone privileged to read the post, will understand that it was more than this..
Honestly, I don't know Abba Kyari in person, neither have I had any dealings with him, but till this moment, I feel very heavy and moody about his death. There is nothing to rejoice over that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by ursullalinda(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Funny explanation.......he forgot the saying that he who lives in a glass house does not throw stones.......I don't feel any pity for our politicians in their predicament......they left us in this mess.....So let's leave Abba matter and focus on the living.

1 Like

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
See the kind of utter rubbish people claim to believe in a religion - that it is a privilege to die from a pandemic as you are considered matryed. What nonsense ? And so-called educated morons believe this trash ! Gosh !

3 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by manuelreports: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes keeping quiet, sealing your mouth and reducing ur busy body will save you from many troubles

3 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by edgeconsul: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
the 48 laws of power says " enter action with boldness,any mistake made from boldness is corrected with more boldness".

The Magaji should have shunned explanations and kept a brave face,,he would have been remembered for saying his mind courageously

Now his lame Apology has made him lose two things same time

Job and prestige

4 Likes

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by mamapidgin: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
damage Control

1 Like

Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
He who keeps his mouth shut keeps himself out of trouble..
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by merit455(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2020
But they sack you
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by AmazingMOG: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Rubbish.

There shall never be peace for those headslamers and atheists

Since they’ve declared war on Christianity death shall locate them and their lives miserable

I lay curse on all atheists on this forum

If I be a man of God!
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Apprentice360: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Raymeskey: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2020
I have heard you
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Ekpeitit(m): 3:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Chukwuma111:

The former commissioner in a statement he issued on Sunday, said he did not celebrate Kyari’s death but people misunderstood what he meant.

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje had through the state Commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, in a statement said the Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural Development, Engr. Mu’azu Magaji, removed from office following his unguarded utterances against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari.

He explained, “I want to sincerely clear up what a lot of people may have misunderstood and set the record straight. As a Muslim and a patriotic Nigerian, I was only misunderstood by people to think that I celebrated Kyari’s death, the truth is I did not.”

The former Commissioner added, “Not only that, I made several posts mourning Kyari’s death on my same Facebook account and through my special assistants, but the general public couldn’t commend such, rather tend to capitalize on a phrase post that was given another set of definition and direction as well as negativity in other to tarnish my reputable image as a member of Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje administration and his loyalist and that of our national party, APC.

“The use of “win win phrase” was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic Promise on the people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic. The late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to die as a result of COVID-19, making him among the beneficiaries in Islam. He is conferred with the automatic privilege of martyrdom.

“Our Rasul S. A. W assured on the path of martyrdom in Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Jihad wal-Siyar. Even Sheik Isah Ali Pantami has taken time to explain more of this. By this, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is a big win for him, which is almost the dream of every Muslim.

“On the other hand, Nigeria equally has the opportunity to restructure the office of the Chief of Staff, where I called Mr. President to ensure that we can utilize the pandemic challenges into more strengths, by disintegrating the power of the office for a rapid administrative flow, which over and above anything, our constitutional democracy is meant to achieve and function so often.”

Engr. Muazu Magaji said, “ln an emotional reaction to my posting, agents around the office of the late Chief of Staff misunderstood my whole meaning, infuriated from the loss of their benefactor, as such petitioned my principal, His Excellency Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, the Governor of Kano State, they twisted the narrative with explanation completely out of context and lacing it with religious and cultural connotations that made it necessary for our Principal the Executive Governor to show leadership and solidarity with the dead by relieving me off my position in Kano State as his Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural.”

The former Commissioner said he is confident that the Governor must make such a difficult decision as a conditional sacrifice to appease the aggrieved individuals who were bereaved, especially from their loss. “I understand the difficulty of the circumstances, both from misunderstanding my post, to the Governor’s decision and in general the pains of people in Abuja. I understand perfectly well.

“Wholeheartedly, I want to use this opportunity to reiterate that as a devout Muslim, I could not have celebrated the death of any human being; because it’s against my culture, social civilization and most importantly the teaching of my religion.

“I equally want to appeal to all people, especially those in Kano to give people the benefit of doubts by accepting their explanation on what they actually and truly mean by themselves,” he explained.

He apologised for any misunderstood action, reaction and inactions, adding, “We are all in a difficult time that anxiety, worries and depression make understanding and misunderstanding very difficult. I am so sorry for any pain I might have caused both the families of the late chief of staff and my boss, His Excellency Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. I am forever loyal to my boss; the Governor of Kano State and indebted to all the people of Kano state.

“I want to plentifully remain grateful to His Excellency for the opportunity he gave me to serve my state under his administration and am pleased to leave not on account of fraud, insubordination, dishonesty, treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, act of incompetence or undermining the government or the people of Kano; but due to this unfortunate misunderstanding and miscommunication of my Facebook post. I assure you that everyone will calmly understand my meaning by revisiting everything I’ve said. I am only human; perfection is never part of our creation.

“I pray for Allah to grant the late Chief of Staff eternal rest in AlJannah Firdaus and give his family and associate the fortitude to bear his loss. May Allah continue to help the people and government of Kano State to achieve higher advancement
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Ekpeitit(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Any politician who doesn't know when to talk and when to shut up will become a loser,this man is a loser.
Re: Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner by Mynd44: 3:49am On Apr 20, 2020

(1)

When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose / Nigerian Army Evacuates All Soldiers From Military Camp In Niger / 2023: As Nigerians Now Beat Drums For Osinbajo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.