Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

PC Gamepad And Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Gamepad And Games (956 Views)

PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! / PC Gamepad Needed / Android/pc Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Gamepad And Games by Lhardee(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hi gamers.

I'm seriously in need of PC games to help me get through this lockdown. I don't mind buying and if you have some to share I don't mind. I stay at MUSHIN.

Plus I'd like the contact of anyone that sells PC gamepad and pc games. It would be nice if the person can deliver tho.

Thanks guys.

I'll be looking forward to positive replies.
Re: PC Gamepad And Games by Olayetan(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where in mushin are you, maybe i can connect you with someone...
Re: PC Gamepad And Games by Sholzbankz: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lhardee:
Hi gamers.

I'm seriously in need of PC games to help me get through this lockdown. I don't mind buying and if you have some to share I don't mind. I stay at MUSHIN.

Plus I'd like the contact of anyone that sells PC gamepad and pc games. It would be nice if the person can deliver tho.

Thanks guys.

Sup. Gat pc games and controller for sale.
Call/whatsapp 08171139023
Location surulere

Re: PC Gamepad And Games by NihiIist(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lhardee:
Hi gamers.

Thanks guys.

Contact https://www.nairaland.com/wman . He's the most trusted dealer of games on nairaland.
Re: PC Gamepad And Games by wman(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
NihiIist:

Contact https://www.nairaland.com/wman . He's the most trusted dealer of games on nairaland.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC Gamepad And Games by Lhardee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I'm very close to LUTH
Re: PC Gamepad And Games by 1manuel(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
I also need PC games

I'm at alagbado

(1) (Reply)

I Need Pc Games / 10 Hot Game Deals At Amazon / Why Games Alone: ?when You Can Build Your Fulture Via Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.