Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Relief Disbursement Collation Form - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relief Disbursement Collation Form (13489 Views)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form by hypertekbaba(m): 12:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Please a friend shared this link to me on Whatsapp, has anyone else seen this?
Is it legit or scam?

1 Share

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by hypertekbaba(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Please this post should be moved to front page

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by spiralwedge(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Be careful. They will collect your vital info, then your eyes go clear when they finish your account.

If there's anything like that, it will be announced officially.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Samdelzon(m): 3:39am On Apr 20, 2020
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

8 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Mateen1000: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
If it doesn’t require you to put ur BVN or ATM pin or any other digits on ur ATM card, Its fine, Cos nobody fit scam you by filling Only ur account number

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by mouris: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2020
I received the same text, too
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Samdelzon(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
But don't you know that it's the scammers that would later call, stating the information you filled in your submission and further ask for other details? The fact that you won't fall for it, doesn't rule out the possibility of so many others falling for it, whether they're gullible or not.

Don't drop your info or fill this form as the Federal Government has not published such.

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by strenghtt: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Front page material!!
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by ajimotoke(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Scam scam pls run for your life
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by sirgeesnow3387(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Any post claiming to be from Federal Government must have a gov.ng website..... Egungun be kiafuuu!!!

6 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Federal government has our details, if they wish to disburse funds we'll all get alerts in a day. Federal government is using Google doc to collect her citizens info, how?
If you fall for this, don't cry foul later.

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by samzy(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Federal Government cannot use Google Form......

4 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by freemanj(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
It is a scam, I think it has been reported and blocked as well, pls don't fall prey

5 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Londonboyrep(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Of course its a scam. No credible organisation will ask you to complete a document on google docs. Its like using a free email account such as yahoo or gmail.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Gracefulhope: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Scammers trying their luck grin
nobody should fall for it ooo
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by ghuzy01: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mateen1000:
If it doesn’t require you to put ur BVN or ATM pin or any other digits on ur ATM card, Its fine, Cos nobody fit scam you by filling Only ur account number
Are you sure about this,cos I'm already scared o.they only asked for phone number,email addresss and account number
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by lokotowers(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is egugun becareful scam oo
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by dake40(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mateen1000:

The lead (details) you have submited is MONEY. Some people are running ads (spending money to get them).You just gave out for free....
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Mateen1000: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
ghuzy01:

Are you sure about this,cos I'm already scared o.they only asked for phone number,email addresss and account number
Your bank account can never be accessed by knowing just ur account number

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by christech2018: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cooperate scam
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
me don fill o,am convinced by a friend,but account i submitted is an empty one

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
As long as u were not asked to put your ATM Security number (3 digits at the back)..It will be very hard for them to defraud you...Even with BVN it will still be hard
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by spiralwedge(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mateen1000:

Your bank account can never be accessed by knowing just ur account number

Stop misleading people. Are you one of the scammers?

Your account number and the phone number linked to that account is TOO MUCH information to scam you. These things are done systematically and by profiling. They can get other info by working with an insider or search through your SM or simply call. They pass or sell your details too to other scammers and marketers. It may even next year they will try you. Hungry, greedy and ignorant people are easy preys of scammers. Don't be one.

Op, why do you want to fill just any form which you don't know the source of? Because of how much? Just a promise? And you think that's legit

Cc: evangelistmfm
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Allsingles: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guys are broke and then want to do clear and dry on someone's bank accounts.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Mateen1000: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
spiralwedge:

Stop misleading people. Are you one of the scammers?

Your account number and the phone number linked to that account is TOO MUCH information to scam you. These things are done systematically and by profiling. They can get other info by working with an insider or search through your SM or simply call. They pass or sell your details too to other scammers and marketers. It may even next year they will try you. Hungry, greedy and ignorant people are easy preys of scammers. Don't be one.

Op, why do you want to fill just any form which you don't know the source of? Because of how much? Just a promise? And you think that's legit

Cc: evangelistmfm

Mr “I TOO KNOW”
You are the daft person here, Your write up is just so useless and unreasonable. I never said its a scam or not, I simply replied the “OP” question. So stop acting like a mentally derailed human. Also no one can ever scam you with just ur account num and phone number (Go to instagram and see thousands of phone num and account num under giveaway posts), Unless they know ur BVN or the digits on ur ATM card (which i even stated earlier).
Pls, Stop proving ur ignorance in a Public forum
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by lilliesboy(m): 1:49am On Apr 21, 2020
It is a big scam, but unfortunately I have also registered late last night. I could not confirm it before registering due to the late time I received the message - few minutes to 12 AM, so I just checked it out myself few minutes ago and discovered it was fake.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by lilliesboy(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Londonboyrep:
Of course its a scam. No credible organisation will ask you to complete a document on google docs. Its like using a free email account such as yahoo or gmail.

Lie! Some "credible" organizations do make use of Google Doc in collecting data from applicants.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
SCAM run from it
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form by Londonboyrep(m): 4:22am On Apr 23, 2020
lilliesboy:

Lie! Some "credible" organizations do make use of Google Doc in collecting data from applicants.
Don’t be daft, google doc is an opensource platform thats not secure CREDIBLE organisation will use that to collect data. If a company cannot afford to pay for their own domain or tool to securely collect data then they are not credible!! Just because someone cannot scam you simply by knowing your account number and BVN alone does not mean its not a prelude to scam. Its called social engineering where the scammers get information on a victim piece by piece till they form a whole picture. Don’t ever call a stranger online a liar again, I’ve merely started what I know for a fact as I work in IT security. Mannerless fool!!

(1) (Reply)

US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam / Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 / Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.