Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Things Ladies Say When Being Banged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged (15827 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Have you ever had the experience when you were banging a lady and she was muttering some words.

There was this babe I was banging one time and she was just screaming "My pvssy, my pvssy..." grin

To be honest the girl's toto was quite tight and juicy and I enjoyed banging her cheesy

Let's hear your own experience.

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by JasonJidenna(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
7:13am (Nigeria Time)

This is what someone in his late 20s could think about.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by redcliff: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

LMAO!

13 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

He's my Brother; we share same Nationality. We are collectively ashamed for him

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Muhylonaire(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Have you ever had the experience when you were banging a lady and she was muttering some words.

There was this babe I was banging one time and she was just screaming "My pvssy, my pvssy..." grin

To be honest the girl's toto was quite tight and juicy and I enjoyed banging her cheesy

Just look at yourself... Are you normal like this? This early morning and this is the only thing you can come up with?
Relaxer dey your brain walai grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Iceyray(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I really pity you.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by leosahm(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Look at sb that has head on his neck is talking about ....
dnt worry u'll end up in jail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Kaydans(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Na iberibe de do am

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Teaveapoet(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Get a life, it's people like you that make the government think all youths are visionless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Fragility6: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Teaveapoet:
Get a life, it's people like you that make the government think all youths are visionless.
E brain dey run with Diesel

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by galadima77(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Just imagine...and some still wonder why we are where we are today, smh.

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by ATTemi: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Abi na kerosene.
Fragility6:

E brain dey run with Diesel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Openbusiness: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2020
N
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by aigboeben(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Epic!

8 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Kingsteve(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Her (a barrister):"I will sue you, I will sue you" grin
Me: "this toto go kill me oo" grin

Very funny afterwards...

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Aladdin1(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Dem take toto swear for you o...!. Come make i tell you.To climb toto no be achievement o!.Go do something meaningful with your life.Everyday sex,sex,sex..! matter naim you go dey hear for lazy youths like you dem mouth. As if dem win nobel price. Na your Destiny you dey Bleep throwway and release throwway so. But u no know. Instead you dey happy dey laugh like Crazeman wey see expired Bread pick for Market place dustbin. Mtcheww...!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Iceyray:
I really pity you.

Reserve your pity for yourself...I'm doing just fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by livelovelaugh: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
LOL

JasonJidenna:

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by TGMISKY(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaydans:

Na iberibe de do am
You forgot to add LARGE to the iberibe

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
N

Space Booker spotted cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Harlot..

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
Dem take toto swear for you o...!. Come make i tell you.To climb toto no be achievement o!.Go do something meaningful with your life.Everyday sex,sex,sex..! matter naim you go dey hear for lazy youths like you dem mouth. As if dem win nobel price. Na your Destiny you dey Bleep throwway and release throwway so. But u no know. Instead you dey happy dey laugh like Crazeman wey see expired Bread pick for Market place dustbin. Mtcheww...!!

There is nothing as sweet as toto, trust me grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Just look at yourself... Are you normal like this? This early morning and this is the only thing you can come up with?
Relaxer dey your brain walai grin grin

Tell us your experience jare grin
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by Brunicekid(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Very unfortunate...

OP, i pray that God will reform your mind in Jesus Name.
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

Very funny afterwards...

grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

Very funny afterwards...

grin grin

I hope she did not sue you grin

Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
leosahm:
Look at sb that has head on his neck is talking about ....

dnt worry u'll end up in jail

Since when did I become a crime to have consensual sex?
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2020
I just remembered this lady now, I really wish our paths would cross again smiley
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2021
I banged another noisy babe last night and she was just speaking in tongues grin
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by BareFacedLies(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
This reminds me of the time I was fĂșcking one girl and she was just giving different ring tones eg shhhhhh, ahahahah, ohohohohoh etc grin
Re: Things Ladies Say When Being Banged by VlamesIffect(f): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
BareFacedLies:
This reminds me of the time I was fĂșcking one girl and she was just giving different ring tones eg shhhhhh, ahahahah, ohohohohoh etc grin

No go protest grin

Na puna you dey think about

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.