Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September (510 Views)

Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development / Advocacy And Lobbying Skills Training Course. 21st To 25th September 2020 / Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by FINERESULTS(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2020
FineResults Research Services invites you to training on:
Topic: Promoting Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development[/color]

Date: [color=#990000]21st to 25th September 2020

Cost: USD 800 or Ksh 65000

Contacts: +254 759 285 295, training@fineresultsresearch.org.

Venue : FineResults Research, Nairobi, Kenya Training Centre.[color=#550000][/color]

INTRODUCTION
Developing countries stand to heavily benefit if entrepreneurship and agribusiness development can be promoted and nurtured. This course is designed to offer insights on possibilities of increasing the level of entrepreneurship in agriculture as well as explore how agribusiness development gains can be improved. Improving survival rates of agribusinesses that currently have a high rate of failure and promoting agri-enterprise development is one of the way of meeting some Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This training course will provide hands-on training in agri-entrepreneurship and agribusiness development.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Agriculture Extension service providers
• Research organizations
• Non-government organizations
• Development organizations

LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of the course, participants will have learnt about:
• Concepts of agri-entrepreneurship and agribusiness development
• Opportunities for agribusiness entrepreneurs
• Financing for agribusiness entrepreneurs
• Sales, marketing, & branding in agribusiness
• Strategic partnerships among for agribusiness entrepreneurs

TRAINING FOCUS
Module 1:
Opportunities for Agribusiness entrepreneurs
• How to start agribusiness ventures
• How to find a profitable business idea and turn it into profit
• How to find new products and services to introduce to my customers to boost revenues

Module 2:
Financing for Agribusiness entrepreneurs
• How to get access to finances
• How to finance growth

Module 3:
Sales, Marketing, & Branding in agribusiness
• How to find customers to buy your products and services
• How to profitably market to and reach your target audience
• How to develop and extend your brand to increase the value of your business
• How to maximise the value of your company's brand to resist pricing pressure from low cost competitors

Module 4:
Field trip

Module 5:
Strategic Partnerships among for Agribusiness entrepreneurs
• How to leverage other people to help yourself create wealth
• How to find the right partnership opportunities to boost profits and increase your customer base
• Challenges faced by new Entrepreneurs
• How to overcome hurdles and pitfalls faced by new business starters
• Concept of an enabling business environment
• How to enhance a fertile business climate
• Entrepreneurial life cycle
• Entrepreneurship and the economy

NB: We are offering you a half day, fun and interactive team building event!

Be part of the Training
• Click HERE for the individual registration.

Engage with us on

Visit our face book page

Visit our linkedin page

Visit our twitter account
Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by Heineken(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
StephenBB big bro. Good evening sir. Bro so sorry to mention you. I saw you on the thread there. Please bro help your boy. There's no joy. I don't have a job..
Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by StephenBB(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heineken:
StephenBB big bro. Good evening sir. Bro so sorry to mention you. I saw you on the thread there. Please bro help your boy. There's no joy. I don't have a job..
I really don't have connection, but first things first...are you in ph? The only work i have is security and i don't know if you can do it.
If it's my own job it'll be by December next year cos i might be through with my blog and I'll need writers, editors, authors, admin e.t.c
I've even booked macs.jebs and he said he's in.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by Heineken(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
StephenBB:

I really don't have connection, but first things first...are you in ph? The only work i have is security and i don't know if you can do it.
If it's my own job it'll be by December next year cos i might be through with my blog and I'll need writers, editors, authors, admin e.t.c
I've even booked macs.jebs and he said he's in.
What do you think?
thanks so much boss for replying. I can do the security job but I'm in Abuja sir.. Thanks so much bro. Just incase anything shows up bro please. Thanks for your time sir.
Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by StephenBB(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heineken:
thanks so much boss for replying. I can do the security job but I'm in Abuja sir.. Thanks so much bro. Just incase anything shows up bro please. Thanks for your time sir.
No p bro, but in case you're interested in being part of the admin on my blog just let me know.
Even if it's 2k-5k that come out every month for you, at all at all na im bad pass...buts it's depending on the content and traffic

1 Like

Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by Heineken(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
StephenBB:

No p bro, but in case you're interested in being part of the admin on my blog just let me know.
Even if it's 2k-5k that come out every month for you, at all at all na im bad pass...buts it's depending on the content and traffic
definitely I am sir. There's no problem bro. You can mention me anytime sir to let me know how it's going to be.
Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by StephenBB(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heineken:
definitely I am sir. There's no problem bro. You can mention me anytime sir to let me know how it's going to be.
Alright, I'll do that
I'm not yet a sir o!

1 Like

Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by Heineken(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
StephenBB:

Alright, I'll do that
I'm not yet a sir o!
lol you're still my boss na. Thank you bro.
Re: Promoting Entrepreneurship And Agribusiness Development.21st To 25th September by StephenBB(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heineken:
lol you're still my boss na. Thank you bro.
Lol, alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Woodwind Choir At Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2021 / Seeing Ghosts Real Or Fake? / Unique Wedding Souvenir Ideas Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.