Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Playstore Not Downloading Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Playstore Not Downloading Help! (1084 Views)

Playstore Not On My Huawei Phone Anymore / Why Is Hangout And Playstore Not Working On Samsung S7 / Android Playstore Not Downloading App?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Excellent111: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
My playstore is always showing waiting for download and it never downloads

I've tried everything I can like resetting network settings clearing the playstore and playservices cache and storage and still nothing. please help if you know anything I can do to fix this error

Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by chindos(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Go to ur download app and clear d pending downloads and updates in there. Wen that is done return to download on the play store.
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by bravesoul247(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Had similar issues one time. Use Google to check for solutions na
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Excellent111: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
I've done that but still nothing worked
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Excellent111: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
let me try that
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Juzec: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2020
I just tried to download app now and same thing happened. Maybe its an app glitch from play store app
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nonny1212: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
This is only happening with Airtel. I don complain tire
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Juzec: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
nonny1212:
This is only happening with Airtel. I don complain tire
you're right. I'm using airtel too
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
This is happening with only airtel network. I drew their attention to it, but they were quick to assume it's only happening to my line. Comment here, and I will give you a procedure to bypass that error... twitter.com/AirtelNigeria/status/1250083406299435011

So they know it's not just me. The error has been going on for over a two weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nonny1212: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
This is happening with only airtel network. I drew their attention to it, but they were quick to assume it's only happening to my line. Comment here, and I will give you a procedure to bypass that error... twitter.com/AirtelNigeria/status/1250083406299435011

So they know it's not just me. The error has been going on for over a two weeks now.
Exactly bro. I experienced same with them when i called their customer care. They will always assume the fault is from you and not them. 2weeks plus too with me.

Pls help us with the solution
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nafisu: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nafisu: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nonny1212: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
nafisu:

Thunder Vpn should do

Solved 100℅. Super Thanks to you

1 Like

Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
nonny1212:
Solved 100℅. Super Thanks to you
I was going to suggest a vpn too. But not the one mentioned. It's hard to trust an app, especially the ones claiming to help you secure your network. Unknowingly, it might actually be the one stealing your details and selling to God knows who or what.
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Using outsourced vpn just to download from playstore is something we shouldn't be okay with, not every is tech-intelligent or software aware. Many might fall into the hands of fraud or hackers just to download from playstore with Airtel... Please if you are on twitter. Let's bring this to Airtel's notice. Use this hashtag #UnableToDownloadwithAirtel
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I just did. also sent you a dm.

1 Like

Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Excellent111: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
chindos:
Go to ur download app and clear d pending downloads and updates in there. Wen that is done return to download on the play store.
thanks so much

I uninstalled updates and it worked one time cheesy
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nonny1212: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seems like they have rectified the issue.
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
nonny1212:
Seems like they have rectified the issue.
Yes it has been fixed. I guess finding out that it wasn't a problem peculiar to just a subscriber made Airtel sit up.
As Nigerians, we should understand that we can't keep waiting for someone to do the job. Sometimes, just coming out in mass might help faster than you think.

Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by nonny1212: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Yes it has been fixed. I guess finding out that it wasn't a problem peculiar to just a subscriber made Airtel sit up.
As Nigerians, we should understand that we can't keep waiting for someone to do the job. Sometimes, just coming out in mass might help faster than you think.
Yea I noticed
Re: Playstore Not Downloading Help! by Excellent111: 10:41am On May 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

what I later did was to uninstall update and the error was cleared then it'll automatically update itself again and continue running smoothly

(1) (Reply)

Password Forgotten: How To Log In To Huawei E5573 4g Universal Mobile Wifi / How To Activate Free Daily 500MB On MTN Mpulse / Help On Xiaomi Redmi 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.