Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure (7760 Views)

Let This Shape Take Your Mind Away From Corona Virus (mr Shape) / The Sad Truth About Corona Virus Outbreak / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spacewalk:
s=s=s means it's an equilateral triangle. The answer should be 60 degrees.
Not it us not 60° sir.
You are ask to find phi not tetal
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:

Not it us not 60° sir.
You are ask to find phi not tetal
phi= 60x1.618 =97.08
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spacewalk:
phi= 60x1.618 =97.08
Not correct sir
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by donguutti: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Angle is 28. 6°
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:

Not correct sir
phi=180/1.618^2=68.7
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spacewalk:
phi=180/1.618^2=68.7

Not correct sir
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
donguutti:
Angle is 28°
Not correct sir
or rather prove your answer with your workings
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:

Not correct sir
okay. I await the answer.

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by donguutti: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
donguutti:
Angle is 28. 6°
Mrshape:

Not correct sir
or rather prove your answer with your workings

The base of the triangle with theta is double of the right angle in square s, thus using opp/adj of those right angles gives 1/4 (0.25),

Calculating the Tan inverse, gives us 14.03,theta is 2 times this (forgotten the geometry rule).

So theta = 28.6
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
donguutti:

The base of the triangle with theta is double of the right angle in square s, thus using opp/adj of those right angles gives 1/4 (0.25),

Calculating the Tan inverse, gives us 14.03,theta is 2 times this (forgotten the geometry rule).

So theta = 28.6
That's not correct sir
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Rexmy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pchikaodili:
please who can solve this
Check this out...

2 Likes

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rexmy:

Check this out...
You are correct boss. Oil day your head
Try the shape
(Quarter +Quater- 2 semicircle) =bottom
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Rexmy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:
You are correct boss. Oil day your head Try the shape (Quarter +Quater- 2 semicircle) =bottom
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rexmy:

Not correct tty again please
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Rexmy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:

Not correct tty again please
Mehn... This your shape is giving me headache o grin
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rexmy:
Mehn... This your shape is giving me headache o grin
grin grin grin
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by RemoveKebab: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrshape:

Let me make use of my maths to make Logical conclusion.
From your hypothesis
Maths can't cure corona virus then it is useless.
You can't cure corona virus then you are useless
trying to sound savage but you are not far from stupidity.
Do you know if am in my lab developing a cure
If I remove the figures of cases and casualties and put it in this trash will it help humanity or still put them in a lockdown solving trash like this?
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by michlins(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
ABCthings:
I tell you.
how can I be looking to such numbers when my head can barely wrap my immediate issues
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Osyxcel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rexmy:

Check this out...

On point! cool

1 Like

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by AntiFap: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sample Text...
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Pchikaodili(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rexmy:
Check this out...
Thanks bro you're good

2 Likes

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by jom28gy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
The methodology to survived it is to learn to live with it, and continue our normal life while maintaining preventive measures available, not to lockdown the people
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Rexmy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pchikaodili:

Thanks bro you're good
You are welcome bro
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by compreyus: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.
IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN.

LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Ikennablue(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Mrshape:
While you are safe in your house.
No need to be following back to back the number of people that died you are not NCDC
The information will be useful to mortician.

If you are not one of them remove your mind from corona virus figures and place it on this figure you will have good results

a lot have Tried it, some think it is not possible to solve it
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Stay Safe
tita is 53.13 degree
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by lilyheaven: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Q=S3
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Ikennablue(m): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Mrshape:
While you are safe in your house.
No need to be following back to back the number of people that died you are not NCDC
The information will be useful to mortician.

If you are not one of them remove your mind from corona virus figures and place it on this figure you will have good results

a lot have Tried it, some think it is not possible to solve it
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Stay Safe
on second attempt. I got 29.38 degrees
Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by daewoorazer(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2020
The answer is crazy
Mrshape
But I’m close

I think we need more info

Re: Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure by Mrshape: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Ikennablue:
tita is 53.13 degree
Not correct sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University / Verification Of Beneficiaries Of 2010 – 2013 Federal Government Scholarship / Seplat Joint Venture 2021/2022 Scholarship Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.