Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (61265 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Dande55:

A teen was gathered round by old men that are old enough to be her grannies. She was scared and was forced to make consent. Is she old enough for This? You people and hypocrisy go hand in hand.
But it's okay to force children to go to church if they don't want to?
It's okay to make them believe in a God that would cast them into a furnace for lying?
Hypocrite undecided
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by OgbeniOja1: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Really?? This was the best comeback you could come up with??
Forget religion, when you see something bad agree it is bad. Its not everything we must defend.
Call a spade A spade
Foxman19:
Lol you Christian do worst than this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by selemempe: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

But it's okay to force children to go to church if they don't want to?
It's okay to make them believe in a God that would cast them into a furnace for lying?
You're delusional.
you are an unrepentant idiot. A parent can raise his children in any legal way they deem fit. But it should be illegal for a non parent and most of all a governor who has other faiths in his state to try to convert a minor to whatever belief

You however should know this if you are not happy being stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
IslamaBAD is the capital of Pakistan.

I'm not surprised. It's either by force or deception they can gain members. Not conviction. No sensible person go join that cult of terrorist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by livelovelaugh: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting

IkpuNnegiEwu44:
IslamaBAD is the capital of Pakistan.

I'm not surprised. It's either by force or deception they can gain members. Not conviction. No sensible person go join that cult of terrorist

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Faithful4real(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:

Lies. Do we kill people when they don't convert to islam

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Maliqcious: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Just am much i can't view the video...i don't believe this..
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2020
This is serious!!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Blinx300: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Christianity doesn't force oga

Christianity does not force conversion[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by StivoeDevoe: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2020
i have no reason to put blame on ganduje because is a team work he is doing when will told Nigerians that this Buhari has only 2 a gander
islamization and fullanization and of curs he will not do it a lone Nigeria should be expecting more of this evil act oh undecided
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:

See their origin

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Faithful4real(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

See their origin

Please give proof. Even Jesus himself did not force people to convert. He that has ear let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Ykc2(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
let me ask you do you know why saudi Arabia yemen Afghanistan somalia Qatar UAE' are 100% muslim?the reason is this, as soon you leave Islam your family members will kill you ,any religion that sentence one to death if you leave that religion is a cult religion we knew islam as a deadly cult secret society, check you tube how Saudi girls that leaves islam are escaping to western world so their family members will not kill them,the world is insecure today is because of 72 virgins hunter like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Onitola2: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
they know, they just won't say
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by ofwest47(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
what is the concern of these CAN of worms the baby must have been brought to the Governor by his parent very close to the Governor for special prayer. So let the CAN can of worms continue with their Islam a phobic crying.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Aboki99(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
So what if it was by her consent? Who was able to verify that it was by force? Muslims in the south west csn convert to xtianity but xtians are always converted as the assumption that they can do such out of their own volition is never entertained. This is even though xtianity/bible has a lot of holes them when examined in light of logic, common sense, science and rationality.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by chi4ik(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Mikehot:
which god again. The terrorist god

Mallam Ramhead stop hiding under Igbo moniker
not all Muslims are terrorist but few. Same way we have bad Christians as well.

Muslims will make heaven same way Christians will. It's just all about your character not by religion.

I'm full blooded Igbo man from Enugu state & grew up in Onitsha (Awada precisely)...

If you doubt my ethnic origin, check my Facebook page Charles Ugwuoke....lets stop all these unnecessary discrimination please.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by j1mmy: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
This is nothing jare.
Emir of Kano Sanusi (who Southern Nigerians always praise) had Christian underage girls forcefully converted and living illegally in his palace as concubines.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by CioAngels(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
The southern leaders and the northern Christians leaders are just sitting akinbo because it is happening to the poor and not the children of the elites. The leaders are not ready to correct the evils these people are doing because they are using the Nigerian poor as collaterals to get favours from the leader and rich in the north. Are southern leaders really okay? The yes master armed chair leaders. The poor should plan against them during elections.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mccullum:

Do you care to ask about the status of the girl, either she's living with her parent, guardian, or she's an adopted child, after getting facts on these questions then your accusation against Muslims on this forum will be reasonable, It is in the rules of Islam that there is no compulsion in religion.

Crusader!, pls do the needful on those questions.

There's no compulsion in religion you say, how come the status of the girl matters so much to you than the fact that she's forcefully indoctrinated against her wish?

Is her status another excuse to justify your evil act of forcefully converting her against her wish?

Oh sorry, you only judge from your warped and deluded Islamic perspective undecided

Since the crusaders did a great evil in the 18th century, you're rightly justify to repeat same in the 21st century and still deem it right undecided

Islam or death is the gospel of the religion of peace grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

Christianity does not force conversion

shut up .all this little children that you kidnap from Kano to your baby factory are you not forcing them to cristianity
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by nauto: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by whodeyhere: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope all of you commenting understands the hausa and arabic or you are basing your comment on what the blogger(who also copied from someone that copied from another someone that does not understand the language) has said.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Foxman19: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shame ... I'm not even a Muslim.
Ykc2:
let me ask you do you know why saudi Arabia yemen Afghanistan somalia Qatar UAE' are 100% muslim?the reason is this, as soon you leave Islam your family members will kill you ,any religion that sentence one to death if you leave that religion is a cult religion we knew islam as a deadly cult secret society, check you tube how Saudi girls that leaves islam are escaping to western world so their family members will not kill them,the world is insecure today is because of 72 virgins hunter like you
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by pannyman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
chi4ik:
Nothing is wrong with this..... He is just preaching and winning a soul for God.

We Christians do same by winning souls for Christ.

Mind you, I'm an Igbo man & the truth must be told.

Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Ykc2(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
Shame ... I'm not even a Muslim.
is your problem not mine,your not a Muslim?then thank your God your not from all the countries I mentioned by now is either you convert or you die

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by nengibo: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
How is Ganduje different from Boko haram now
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by nengibo: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

See their origin

Arabs still practice slave trade till this day
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Dollabiz: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
oh
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by yungcheda(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
He is an animal for doing that
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Ezmans: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
gANDOLLAR
Inshallah we I'll not beg from Tesla rather we beg from Mercedes grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by UNUKHASO: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
WHY THE GIRL WITH HIM IS THE GOVERNOR HER FATHER NI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.