Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic (34079 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Jonah507(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Topmaike007:
go and watch Castlevania and thank me later

Thanks a lot.
I'm downloading it right away!!!
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jonah507:

Thanks a lot.
I'm downloading it right away!!!
and also checkout "dragon Prince" all this are Netflix original series
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by MollyClarkson: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Only a financial adviser can help you manage your money. In the context of a pandemic, this is very difficult to do. A couple of years ago, I also wanted to start a business or invest money, but I didn't know where. I decided to seek help and support and found an article about financial advisors. I was surprised that there are people who help you manage your money. They have helped me a lot, and I advise you to try not to lose money. I applied here and advise those who want to make money during the pandemic to apply here for yourmoneygeek.com
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by LucifeStarS: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2020
You can win money in a lot if ways, why don't you try to google. People are making money from youtube & tiktok & instagram, easiest job in the world.
a lot of people use reddit & quora for such questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ubong King Is Dead / Dead Body Found In Lekki Phase One / Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.