Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,551 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (11295 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, crushes usually don't live up to how you envisaged them in your mind lol.
No wo der I used to get this thing where a girl spends time trying to get your attention then when you start talking or go on a date she seems to turn cold all of a sudden.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

No wo der I used to get this thing where a girl spends time trying to get your attention then when you start talking or go on a date she seems to turn cold all of a sudden.

Yeah, it's like that sometimes & the person you never really cared for in the beginning, you end up falling madly for them. The "he's not my type" is usually the one lol. Basically, real love has to grow on you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Fidecoo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, crushes usually don't live up to how you envisaged them in your mind lol.

Let me just chip in a little on this.
I doubt you to some limits.
Especially when the crush lives his/her life with full originality and only prone to positive changes which still makes him/her more attractive to the crusher.
Saying from experience. (Got even my blood relatives wishing If only I wasn't a brother).

Don't mind the English ooo!!,
These days nairaland active members prefer scrutinizing the "English words written" than the actual message your sentence is suppose to carry/deliver.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fidecoo:

Let me just chip in a little on this.
I doubt you to some limits.
Especially when the crush lives his/her life with full originality and only prone to positive changes which still makes him/her more attractive to the crusher.
Saying from experience. (Got even my blood relatives wishing If only I wasn't a brother).

Don't mind the English ooo!!,
These days nairaland active members prefer scrutinizing the "English words written" than the actual message your sentence is suppose to carry/deliver.

@bolded, it may be true, but they could also be biased in how they view you lol. We all tend to see our relatives in the most positive light, unless when they're undeniably horrible human beings.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by nisai: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So this one na only friendship? cry grin

Well anyway, who knows life. Our paths could some day cross or not lol.
I hope.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
After months of stalking, I started planning meeting him. So one evening as he returned from work, I decided I was going to throw away the trash, which means we were going to bump into each other on the stairs wink I didn't wanna make it too obvious, so I dressed in normal "house clothes". I'm one of those people that look more attractive when I'm a little shabby & dirty, so I went in for the kill in my grimiest look I can pull grin
Anyway, we crossed paths for the 1st time & we both nodded our greetings as we passed each other. After two or more such orchestrated meetings, we had a chat. He said something & my dreams literally came true in that narrow staircase cheesy
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed

You are sapiosexual, i guess
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Randy100:
I am still in love with two of my landlady's daughters.

More like you are in lust with two of them
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Randy100: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

More like you are in lust with two of them
We are saying the same thing. The love we have for the opposite sex is called lust.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

You are sapiosexual, i guess

In a sense, yes.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Randy100:
We are saying the same thing. The love we have for the opposite sex is called lust.

Lust is quite different from love. One is sacrificial while the other seek to take unsure advantage
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
czarr:
I would if it even made a bit of sense, by some people you mean you abi?,i know of a twin born in the same month,same day so ofcourse same sign.....guess what? they are nothing alike.

I understand people want to feel like there is more to life that what we see like we are connected to the stars somehow...Lol

I know of a guy whose pick up strategy is this sign of a thing...girls are fascinated by it.

My identical twin daughters are exactly what you mentioned above

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Randy100: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Lust is quite different from lust. One is sacrificial while the other seek to take unsure advantage
Son of man, who told you that lust is not sacrificial.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Randy100:
Son of man, who told you that lust is not sacrificial.

Descendant of Adam, lust is laced around ulterior motive which is often one sided. More of, go in and devour. Love in the other hand seek to please and make another happy
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Randy100: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Descendant of Adam, lust is laced around ulterior motive which is often one sided. More of, go in and devour. Love in the other hand seek to please and make another happy
Young man, how do I make you understand this. Every love or lust has ulterior motive. I need to create a thread for better explanation. I will have to mention you.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AFONAMARO: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Randy100:
Young man, how do I make you understand this. Every love or lust has ulterior motive. I need to create a thread for better explanation. I will have to mention you.

Old man, i will be waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game For Romancelanders (date Slap Pass Kiss Or Hug) / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.