Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip (551 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip by Xquisite360: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
A Nigerian man disguised as a female to work as a help met his waterloo after he was apprehended and forced to take off his clothes.

A Nigerian man who has been working as a female househelp, got quite unlucky as he was reportedly caught in the act.

The suspect who was seen crying in a video shared online, was forced to remove his clothes by residents of the neighbourhood.

Some of the residents were......

Read full story here:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/04/nigerian-man-who-has-been-working-as-a-house-help-caught-and-forced-to-strip-video.html

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip by KaideeGee(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
But wetin de guy gain na?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has Been Working As A House-help Caught And Forced To Strip by Dreal1247: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Confusion. Lies are always short legged, sooner or later,the truth will always catch up with it. And guess what, it is left at a state of shame and disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

Need Of A Fairly Used Sofa Or Couch Made Of Cloths / After My Mother Died, I Became Obsessed With Dead Bodies / 30L Eurolux Water Heater For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.