Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Becoming A Top Notch Private Equity Professional - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming A Top Notch Private Equity Professional (222 Views)

Important Benefits Of SPAC For Private Equity Industry / Top 5 Private Equity Certifications / Top Certifications To Boost Your Private Equity Career In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Top Notch Private Equity Professional by Ariaa123(f): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Being into the finance industry have you ever wondered how about getting into Private Equity? Why PE and the Career options an aspiring private equity professional must have? Who do Private Equity Firms hire and the must-have Private Equity Jobs in US and UK firms? Also, do you have any sense of the salary trends that the PE professionals can earn and that can be a much better career option than any other finance career?

Get a detailed approach to all of these queries if you are thinking to be a PE professional. Get details here. - https://www.uspec.org/career-in-private-equity
Re: Becoming A Top Notch Private Equity Professional by jitenderseo1(m): 4:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Hi, Is studying private equity more worth than investment banking? I am an intern at a investment banking company. I am often confused between careers in private equity and investment banking to start with. I hope this career guide helps. Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Place To Own A Bitcoin Wallet.. Help! / What Is The Best Job In California? / Career Opportunity In College Of Education With Hnd/pgd In Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.