Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus (43483 Views)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / 4 Life-changing Opportunities Writers Will Enjoy From Coronavirus Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by RaptObserver: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Illl: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
B
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by oyeb15: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
If people are recovering, why locking people indoors then?
Why can't NCDC text d treatment drugs to d general public for self medication rater than useless STAY AT HOME hourly text.
We are tired of staying at home cos our governors have no plan in place than lockdown extension. Hunger is ravaging d land.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by AmTruth: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good news.

God bless him.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by gulfer: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
OP, today is 20th o....or is he resuming on an unknown future date
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by notime1997: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, DM me to know how to buy cheap data online, as cheap as# 330 per GB. No point of wasting money buying data from resellers again you can buy data for your self and your family members.grap this opportunity now��� dm please 08146946240 or 09063434788
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by aladeokin1000(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good for him
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Looking kinda cute

Big dicks in your arse is bad for your health!
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Pope22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Looking kinda cute
Looking a kinda cute as if you saw him clear enough to know so...a man with power or money will always look cute and sexy and can get you girls wet just by imagination...women!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
ikaboy:
A fine officer

Stop demarketing yourself.

How am I demarketing my self .

No patronage and need people to patronize.

Call it a marketing strategy with a sense of humor .
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Brenn594(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
One rule in coro age is "the bigger you are,the faster you burn"so all big boyz will surely burnnnn!!!
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Chatbot1234: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
stupid man, i wonder how he see it fit to suspend people that participated in the bop daddy challenge what a saddest.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Godformeeeeeee: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
His immigration lead board failed us. Their poor Manning of our baorders contributed to Nigeria recording covid 19 cases.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by abuuthmaan: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Geesarki:
Alhamdulillah

May almighty Allah heal the remaining sick persons in the various isolation centres.

Aamiiyn

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by BENARI: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
pickatyou:
Some one should please patronize me o. I have been hungry since morning and no money.
Patronize me and I will find my way around .

Check my signature

On the subject congrats to him

What are you selling?
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hemanwel:
I heard Katsina State had the highest number of conditional transfer beneficiaries, even more than Lagos and Ogun States which are on lockdown. Who else is surprised that we have a seriously bigoted human being as President?

Buhari creation as a human is a total mistake
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Hanonimos(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good they are wearing nose masks
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Bimpe29: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
I'm happy for him, but today is 20th April, 2020.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
BENARI:

What are you selling?

I install car trackers
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by dammywizzy: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Covid-19 keeps increasing in Lagos, what is the way forward to Flatten this rising curve? 'The battle between our health and hunger'. 
Why do you think the poor are unwilling to stay at home?
Is it because you think they want to die?
Let's open our understanding and analyze within proper context...
There are two issues now in Lagos, Nigeria.
1. Health crises
2. Hunger crises
The rich are afraid of (1)
The poor are afraid of (2)
The rich are pushing the poor to stay at home as they who are rich believe that is what will save the situation(just as it as helped other well developed countries)and perhaps their assets as well.
The poor are also pushing to survive as they know they may die of hunger and not the virus if they don't take care. Well, what do you expect from people who make daily income, they have families to feed and they must survive even admist a pandemic.
The rich, it appears, fear the virus and not hunger.
The poor, it seems, fear hunger more than the virus.
Each is fighting for his survival, only differently.
SOLUTION
• Let the state govt provide money in cash for its citizens either in Grants or loan(5k,10k even 15k)... Provisions of food relief doesn't work it's not even appreciated, to make matters worse it not even getting to ppl who need it. 
• Let the rich, if they are really serious about not dying, push that strategic steps be taken to feed all the poor and constantly, not only once but twice at least.... for this method, food banks need to be set up, in each LG office bvn should be used as a means of identification...this things aren't rocket science. Come on compatriots!
• But if they just keep crying stay at home, the poor may take the desperate mantra to mean- *die at home* .....which will definitely turn to a revolt hence, robbery, hooliganism, fighting and theft will become rampant 
• Every SME in lagos who actively pays tax until Jan 2020 should be given a certain amount as reimbursement truly a newly set up scheme.
• Lagos state govt should pls and pls engage all health educators, a lot of health educators in the university and college of edu across the state. I believe they can play a vital role now!
We are each others' keepers.
For the poor to stay at home and soundly, what they fear most, which is hunger crises must be well dealt with.
Otherwise they will come out to survive, and that is as well dangerous; for they may eventually be killed by the cruel virus.
Let's be each others' keepers in these hard times.
Let the rich stand for the poor in these crises, and together, we shall be safe.
God bless us all. This time shall surely pass. Share till it reaches appropriate authority.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by stormborn28(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
cuddling44:
21st shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that means you go dey cuddle well well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by aladeokin1000(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's a good one
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Drizzy5001(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God, he survived... Atleast they will start using their church-mind and stop collecting. "oga wetin u go dash us"
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by agabonus: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
COVID-19 has been bribed if not,tell me how....
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hemanwel:
I heard Katsina State had the highest number of conditional transfer beneficiaries, even more than Lagos and Ogun States which are on lockdown. Who else is surprised that we have a seriously bigoted human being as President?
If na bayelsa man do this thing all the oshiomoles, tinubu, falana, el rufai, sanusi etc for done scatter the country by now. Just like this comptroller gen, all top appointments in govt are from one section of the country but its okay for now till a bayelsa man is president and does same.
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by Tunde835(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hemanwel:
Lagos Nd Ogun got 0 Nothing
Re: Mohammed Babandede Resumes Duty After Recovery From Coronavirus by MztaIkp(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
ikaboy:
A fine officer

Stop demarketing yourself.

This is deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.