Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,891 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall (3228 Views)

Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sack them please. If we can ask for sanctions on rogue policemen, soldiers, the FRSC, then I don't see why these unserious slayqueens should be spared. This is covid19 era, we can see how much good entertainment is when there's a pandemic and people are starving. Wake up! Lazy youth.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall by Corporate2020: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
haywire07:
I still don't know how true this is, but there are only 3 names on that letter and 5 people were in that video.

However, if I'm to speak the way I feel i.e viscerally, I would say these ladies have done nothing wrong. In fact their dressing wasn't too extreme.

But to be cerebral, rules are rules! Don't break the rules hoping that sympathy will speak for you.

It's a lesson to many who work under strict rules to obey all instructions

You saw three names of officers in the letter out of five ladiesthat you saw in the video. Tell me something. Please list the names in the letter.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall by Corporate2020: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:
I watch the video and I didn't see anything wrong with it except some persons are just jealous of that lady

When Nigeria Immigration Service sacks them, then you can employ them to work in your hotel since they seem to prefer being hotel workers. Prostitutes in uniform.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall by edoairways: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corporate2020:

When Nigeria Immigration Service sacks them, then you can employ them to work in your hotel since they seem to prefer being hotel workers. Prostitutes in uniform.
When will Nigeria ever grow, why attach religious perception into harmless video
Re: Nigerian Immigration Officers Indicted For Indecent Dressing Over #bopdaddychall by budaatum: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trailblazer1:

The way some of you guys throw your support to any trending shiit beats my imagination undecided

Your supporting them simply because they are strong and beautiful

No wonder dumb celebrities have tonnes of followers undecided
I took it for granted that their brains were obvious but obviously not to you it seems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oramah, Anohu, Others To Speak At Africa Soft Power Series / Panic As 300-metre-high Skyscraper Wobbles In China / Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.