Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) (5043 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
An Iraqi woman was pictured writing in pain on her hospital bed after she was allegedly set alight by her abusive husband before dying of her burns.

Malak Haider al-Zubaidi, pictured in the hospital in the city of Najaf last week before dying of multiple organ failure caused by her burns on Saturday.

The horrifying images have caused outrage on social media since appearing online.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8236263/Iraqi-woman-20-burned-death-abusive-husband.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Husband Mohammed Al Mayahli, a police officer, is now facing calls for prosecution along with his family which is said to include a high-ranking member of the military.

Malak's family say he was abusive to her and had cut off all contact for the last eight months, causing her to become distressed.

It was gathered that before setting her ablaze, Mohammed attacked her with a phone charging cable before she was doused in petrol and set alight.

The husband has denied the attack, uploading a post to social media claiming that she was suffering mental illness and set herself alight

Activists accuse the family of acting above the law because Mohammed's father is a general in the army.

Following the outrage, an investigation has been launched.

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Heart of Man is Wicked!!

That's the level of Wickedness that exist today in Humans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Solidkay(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bad news everywhere
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by JunctionBox: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Life and its numerous problems
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by yuncka: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Very painful Death.

Dear Explorer, Thank you for making Nairaland worth the visit.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by TRADELYN: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Too bad sad
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by 1stola: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wetin she do am?

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Divorce is better than this.
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why humans are so wicked like this, Oluwa yami ya esu.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Imagine... Where did all the "I love you", disappear to? The way men later change in relationship and marriage sometimes doesn't encourage one to want to strike anything with them. Imagine such a beautiful woman, just wasted like that. And to think there was a time he was begging her to be his. Men are unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Inhuman!
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
as i know many of these people willfully set themselves on fire, i will comment my reserve....
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by godofuck231: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
there's no problem, all I'll need as the girls father is for him to be burnt at stake or beaten to death
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by MJBOLT: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
shut up abeg if nothing sensible can come out of your head.what is bad is bad,dont bring gender into this and act like women are innocent.

Eulalia:
Imagine... Where did all the "I love you", disappear to? The way men later change in relationship and marriage sometimes doesn't encourage one to want to strike anything with them. Imagine such a beautiful woman, just wasted like that. And to think there was a time he was begging her to be his. Men are unpredictable.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Men are unpredictable.

ALL THOSE WOMEN THAT HAVE KILLED THEIR HUSBANDS ARE SPIRITS I GUESS.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by daddytime(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
What a painful way to die.

Iraq has been as lawless as Nigeria if not more since the ousting of Saddam Hussein.
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Kingarthur21: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
shut up abeg if nothing sensible can come out of your head.what is bad is bad,dont bring gender into this and act like women are innocent.

based on statistics women have killed more men in marriage

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
OH MY GOD!

And someone says I shouldn't call some people animals. angry angry
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Don't ever marry because of beauty. Because you can use your hand to cut off the head that carry the beauty...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eulalia:
But as much as i dont support any form of violence,women una too dey provoke us.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mhimi007:
But as much as i dont support any form of violence,women una too dey provoke us.
tongue
you guys should learn to manage us like that.
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eulalia:

tongue
you guys should learn to manage us like that.
sweetie its not easy okay,we are humans too we have feelings and we tend to get physical when we are hurt not like the ladies that are more emotional but i still think that guy was too extreme
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
This story just sent chills down my spine.

I'm not sure I want to get married again. Mbanu cry cry
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
When it comes to domestic violence,give to India and Arab countries.
She is so beautiful unfortunately for her,she married a beast in human clothing. I wish her quick recovery and hope she won't go back to him again.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Saw this yesterday on DM Australia. Didn't believe it until I saw 7News.
Tells how non-existent the justice system is in Iraq and mostly, all Arab States.

Another pretty life wasted.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2020
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by AudioNews(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Religion of peace indeed,
Brainwashed set of peoples
Nd Northern Nigerians Adopted der Religion of peace.
Dats why Nigeria is in Ruins nw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by CuddleBunnys(f): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
This is barbaric to say the least, say no to domestic violence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Afonjaitus again!
Re: Pretty Lady Burnt To Death By Abusive Husband Amidst Lockdown In Iraq(Photos) by Shootingstar93(f): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
When he starts cutting u off from people.... RUN

When he starts telling u not to allow anyone visit u in ur home...... RUN

when he starts abusing u physically and emotionally....... Monitor the situation for some time, seek advice and tell him about ur concerns and start making up ur mind about removing urself from the situation for sometime to calm things down.

But B4 u start running, make sure u are not the one triggering the beast in ur man. Some men abuse women cos their women won't let them have peace in their home. If u, the woman, is the problem, change ur ways and save ur marriage.

But if u are very sure u are blameless in his change of behavior and constant abuse.... In Odumeje's voice.... LUUUNNNN OOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not Like Bobrisky Who Is Still Denying Being Gay - Ayomide / Number 1 Cause Of R.ape / Lekki Guys Caught With Dead Body, Book An Uber To Dispose The Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.