Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol (2902 Views)

10 Signs To Know Your Husband Might Be Cheating On You / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Phenomenal16(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
I saw a post today
"Nobody treats u better than the guy u don't wanna be with"
This might be true to a reasonable extent
Who knows whether my husband might be in my friend zone?
Who knows?
Brb
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by donbachi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
U mean am?
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I saw a post today
Who knows?
Brb

.....The problem most of you girls have is that you end up friend zoning the genuine guys and fall in love with the unserious ones. What stops you from telling the serious guy what you don't like about him and watch him get himself together? It's a pity that we as humans will keep missing out on the people that loves us wholeheartedly but end up with people we love.For a girl to be happy in marriage,she should marry a guy that loves her more.Give that guy you put in your friend zone a chance.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2020
grin

There is no particular somebody for anybody. When the time comes, you'll will naturally settle down with who your heart accepts. Don't make it seem like you've missed your luck. There's no such thing.

I believe you friend zoned them for a reason. So why wanting to consider them all of a sudden for no tangible reason? Or is it the fear of the unknown? Lol. Mehnnn... You can't cheat nature. If you don't naturally feel something for someone, don't force it cos you'll later regret.

Finally, always look forward to the brighter side of life. The past should remain in the past.

Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Justbehave(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I saw a post today
Who knows?
Brb

Na your type go see a man Wen eh love you and put am for friend zone. By the the time wen those ones you are dying for Bleep you and dump you, nobody go tell you. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by funshint(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Eulalia:
grin

There is no particular somebody for anybody. When the time comes, you'll will naturally settle down with who your heart accepts. Don't make it seem like you've missed your luck. There's no such thing.

I believe you friend zoned them for a reason. So why wanting to consider them all of a sudden for no tangible reason? Or is it the fear of the unknown? Lol. Mehnnn... You can't cheat nature. If you don't naturally feel something for someone, don't force it cos you'll later regret.

Finally, always look forward to the brighter side of life. The past should remain in the past.

Shalom.
Sometimes when your head finally reset you'll have to dig back to the past.
My candid advise to ladies if you want paradise on earth "marry the one that loves you, not the one you love"

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, reply that mail asap. We stay in the same city. Who knows? grin
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by misreal(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
Ladies..
They friendzone goodboys and date badboys..
No lady can friendzone me cos i am a mixture of both

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by mrblessed(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
Whatever the consequence of your action is strictly your business. I blame guys who decide to be friend zone just to be liked by a lady. If I am not hitting it hard, what am I doing with you? My late grandmother -- God bless her soul -- used to tell me that men and women are not friends.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by maximusprime2000: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrblessed:
Whatever the consequence of your action is strictly your business. I blame guys who decide to be friend zone just to be liked by a lady. If I am not hitting it hard, what am I doing with you? My late grandmother -- God bless her soul -- used to tell me that men and women are not friends.

u r a real G. only the wise knows dat relationship between a man and a woman is a transaction. Either through cash or kind. I don friends zone u before u friend-zone me self. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2020
u friendzone the nice guys who show u genuine love and start running after thugs and wen the thugs discard u then u end up saying men are scums

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by paulolee(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2020
chai..na wah o.. and the innocent man is happy, for him mind he keep better wife for House..this life no balance atall
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
mrblessed:
Lol.. ur late grandma is the real MVP God rest her soul cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Mcslize: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....The problem most of you girls have is that you end up friend zoning the genuine guys and fall in love with the unserious ones. What stops you from telling the serious guy what you don't like about him and watch him get himself together? It's a pity that we as humans will keep missing out on the people that loves us wholeheartedly but end up with people we love.For a girl to be happy in marriage,she should marry a guy that loves her more.Give that guy you put in your friend zone a chance.

I wanted to reply you in detail but no need.
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Mcslize: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
funshint:

Sometimes when your head finally reset you'll have to dig back to the past.
My candid advise to ladies if you want paradise on earth "marry the one that loves you, not the one you love"

And vice versa for guys. I will never marry a girl I love, I will marry the one that loves me more.

The girl you love more will misbehave and even cheat but the one that love you will be scared to cheat on you.

Looking at how married women fvck around this generation, I will never advice any man to marry a woman he loves more than she loves him.

Married women no longer have any sense of guilt whenever they commit adultery. They see it as normal. That is why any guy who is trying to convert a promiscuous lady to a wife is just setting himself on a time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
You know sometimes these things aren't intentional. For some ladies it takes only five minutes to know and love guys they want to go out with and guys they can only be friends with. Right decision or not these ladies find it difficult to change i.e start loving a friend romantically, I wouldn't blame anyone for their choice same way guys too should quit this " women love guys who don't love them, women make wrong decision" bla bla bla . It's sounds pathetic already. If you aren't chosen even if you mean well, carry your bag of goodness and move to who will appreciate it.
Some Men choose Ladies with bum and boobs over ladies with genuine love and good heart but you don't see women ranting or complaining.

If you aren't chosen, accept your loss and move on!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by callmeRichie(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sensitivity is the key, buh money has suppressed, confused and rendered you guys' numb gringrin issa pity sha... I'm not joking though, most times the right one isn't even your spec, buh we are in a age of sexual prowess and ego.

And that's where the probs really lay. Over-sexuality as clouded our right/wrong thinking faculty!
Re: My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol by RedPhoenix: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Postulations

(1) (Reply)

Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) / Does True Love Exist Or It's Just A Fairy Tale / Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.