Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State (34992 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Distributes Foodstuff To 21 LG Areas In Anambra / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by AlexReports(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
*Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Food To The Needy In Anambra State*

Dr Godwin Maduka foundation has commenced distribution of food stuff to the poor in Anambra state.

This exercise started with direct distribution of food items to the needy in Umuchukwu, Owerre Ezukala and Ogbunka towns in Orumba South local Government Area of Anambra state

The aim of the exercise is to reduce their sufferings especially during the period of restriction of movement by the state government to prevent Covid 19 widespread.

Dr Godwin Maduka in a statement said "sharing of food stuff such as rice, beans, ground nut oil, tomatoes and semovita would become a continuous process".

@Dr Godwin Maduka foundation media group

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/04/dr-godwin-maduka-foundation-donates.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by AlexReports(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
More

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by AlexReports(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by RealSolution001: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless him

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by chatinent: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
What is good is good, a standing ovation please.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good one from him but na underground campaign he just kicked off against next election in Anambra state

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Flexherbal(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one!

This is a time to really be kind to the needy .

Giving is not limited to only material things.

You can also help by sensitising people in your environment, on the need for regular washing of hands and facemasks usage.

The world needs all the help, it could get, at this moment.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by jericco1(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice gesture but the publicity is too much undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Must you customize the items undecided undecided

Notice me or I perish sad

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Yea better than the FG led by APC

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by NORSYK(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Good one even though it has political undertone

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by LeeMason(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Highly commendable.. I've been really impressed by donations by our brothers from the east, most Igbo folks have a good heart and love their people. I wish my fellow ijaw folks could do same over here in SS.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Sparkies85(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
That's very kind of him
Would love to meet him someday, maybe next time I visit Vegas .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Dottore: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one. charity begins at home.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by EzzyCarter: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Quite commendable.

I must say I'm disappointed by the so called big men of God in Nigeria. Many of their church members are hungry yet they're donating millions they know will be misappropriated to the government. It all boils down to their motive tho, everyone wants to seize the chance to be in the good books of the government so they can be favoured in return in the future. But if it comes to getting tithes and money for church projects they'll be able to reach out to their members.
My take: Know your God but don't be a slave to religion or any so called Pastor. Emacipate your mind...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by prciouschika(f): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
God bless him and us too

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Taye4j: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
AlexReports:
More

Are they living in caves?

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Ussycool: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
May Lord bless him abudantly.

I haven't see palliatives in my state but I am okay and pray they should reach out to those in need.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Ecbatana: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one, God bless him.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by starlentboi(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
dirtydiva:
Good one from him but na underground campaign he just kicked off against next election in Anambra state
Sharp guy grin
dirtydiva:
Sharp guy
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Etinosa1234: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
I know say na Alex...
very nice person cool
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Am not from anambra,but according to what I have been seeing this man doing, it seems he is trying
From donations to the government to building of public hospital now sharing food stuff.

But let me not hear in few years that he wants to run for an office, because that's how most of them started

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by PlayerMeji: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one.

Next I want to see our Muslim clerics do the same too..

Since churches have been made to give back to the society, let's see what our Islamic brothers too have in stock for the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Faber(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
One love
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by PureGoldh(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one.... Blessed is the hand that giveth

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Vanwilson96(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
It seems I need to relocate���
Lagos don taya me
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by XANDERBOY85: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
No social-distancing?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by YorubaKinging: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
The end is near
Whether you believe it or not
It's here already
Where will you run to in the day of the anger of the Lord?
Your money won't be able to save you

To anybody that's ready to listen

Go and start farming
The economy of your great country is about to sink
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by IstandWithGod: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Fidelismaria: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2020

It really sucks to be a Nigerian

See as I just weak

Anyways this is a welcome development

But na better thunder go fire bubuhari and that hin minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead / Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.