Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement (18551 Views)

Waking Up To Seduction(sex Story) / How Would You Respond To Seduction From A Woman From Your Numerous Fantasies?? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
Great work! There is this girl someone introduced to me, we chatted on WhatsApp. just greetings once and she responded. After the first message. I need to know what next to text her after greetings and how to continue the chat. Pls help!
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
joeblack62:
Great work! There is this girl someone introduced to me, we chatted on WhatsApp. just greetings once and she responded. After the first message. I need to know what next to text her after greetings and how to continue the chat. Pls help!
Have you met Physically with the girl before?

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 7:01am On May 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Have you met Physically with the girl before?
Yes met her once but got her number through someone, then I’ve sent the first text she has responded and I’m blank after that pls help

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Bigdanns(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2020
I am highly impressed bruh, thanks fr ur time hr which u can't be paid fr...........keep de gud work moving blss u.

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 11:34am On May 04, 2020
joeblack62:
Yes met her once but got her number through someone, then I’ve sent the first text she has responded and I’m blank after that pls help

First you need to understand that ladies have alot of guys chatting them asking them boring questions like how are you, have you eaten etc although it may look like you are caring but its boring almost every lady hears that all the time and thus becomes boring.

Don't be that guy, you need to capture her attention by being mysterious, little bit funny, confident and very sharp.
You need to try something new unlike others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 11:34am On May 04, 2020
Bigdanns:
I am highly impressed bruh, thanks fr ur time hr which u can't be paid fr...........keep de gud work moving blss u.

You are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

First you need to understand that ladies have alot of guys chatting them asking them boring questions like how are you, have you eaten etc although it may look like you are caring but its boring almost every lady hears that all the time and thus becomes boring.

Don't be that guy, you need to capture her attention by being mysterious, little bit funny, confident and very sharp.
You need to try something new unlike others

Yeah thanks but can you give me exact words to use. I’ve sent the first text and she has responded remaining second text. She was introduced to me by someone so what words can I use for the second text ? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by drLammy(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2020
joeblack62:

Yeah thanks but can you give me exact words to use. I’ve sent the first text and she has responded remaining second text. She was introduced to me by someone so what words can I use for the second text ? Thanks

You can't always run here for help.. Help yourself by reading dating drills by harddon

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
joeblack62:

What did you use to chat her up
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
Surfondsystems:
Bro these your keys won’t work if you don’t have some certain basic things in place like a good job or means of livelihood, your Accomodation, sometimes with some ladies a good car. Your dress sense must be up to date e.t.c.

A lot of ladies look at these things especially the beautiful ones who have lots of suitors approaching them. When you have these things in place then you automatically make the top of their list of potential suitors but if you’re lacking in one or any of these, your chances might be slimmer.

Talking about the beautiful ones who have guys coming at them in droves.
SUitoRs or you mean use and DumP?

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by khingTony(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2020
Dpsychologist

I liked what you did here (because it's obvious you are done already) you deserve few accolades, yeah, for something you are not being paid for, you spent time, uploaded images and wrote a lot. But, I have a few things to say

I stumbled upon this thread, was interested, read the first page(the story caught me), hopes were high, but I didn't see what I expected.

Well, You narrated a story about a lady, a "bad guy" and a gentleman(who has a car), and you went on to talk about Dressing, abs, grooming, status and money.

And there is a question that popped up within me, what if that gentleman was always looking good, since he has a car, that means he's doing averagely financially, has a good status, maybe where he works or something, Will the lady still take him serious? The answer is No.

So, to me, you didn't really solve any problem here, you didn't tell anyone how to be that "bad guy" you just went ahead to ask guys to present their relationship issues.

And that's what most "Alpha male Tutors" in Nairaland are doing, they just state the qualities of a "bad guy" without telling people what to do to be that "bad guy" and that's why guys will still run back with some silly questions like

"There is this girl I texted hello to, she texted me hi, what should I do next?"

So if you really do want to teach people something, do it to the extent that they would stop asking such questions and be able to teach other guys as well

4 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
khingTony:
Dpsychologist

I liked what you did here (because it's obvious you are done already) you deserve few accolades, yeah, for something you are not being paid for, you spent time, uploaded images and wrote a lot. But, I have a few things to say

I stumbled upon this thread, was interested, read the first page(the story caught me), hopes were high, but I didn't see what I expected.

Well, You narrated a story about a lady, a "bad guy" and a gentleman(who has a car), and you went on to talk about Dressing, abs, grooming, status and money.

And there is a question that popped up within me, what if that gentleman was always looking good, since he has a car, that means he's doing averagely financially, has a good status, maybe where he works or something, Will the lady still take him serious? The answer is No.

So, to me, you didn't really solve any problem here, you didn't tell anyone how to be that "bad guy" you just went ahead to ask guys to present their relationship issues.

And that's what most "Alpha male Tutors" in Nairaland are doing, they just state the qualities of a "bad guy" without telling people what to do to be that "bad guy" and that's why guys will still run back with some silly questions like

"There is this girl I texted hello to, she texted me hi, what should I do next?"

So if you really do want to teach people something, do it to the extent that they would stop asking such questions and be able to teach other guys as well

I am glad you are following.
Yea if you observe you will noticed i havent finish with the keys to seduction i was actually just starting i was very busy doing something but be rest assured that there is more. I just finished talking about the basics.

The next will be

Keys to seduction 3: Understand women

Keys to seduction 4: Personality (we will talk extensively about the bad guy, gentleman, etc)

By the way thanks for your imput

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
Dpsychologist:

What did you use to chat her up
WhatsApp. Sorry for my late reply
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
joeblack62:
WhatsApp. Sorry for my late reply
Nt that. Which sentence do you use to chat her up?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Spman: 5:38am On May 14, 2020
Good day great men here.
Pls I need advice as per say i still dey learn.

Am the type that is good when it comes to chatting with ladies on social media most especially facebook thanks to some tips i read here and other top men that give us some tips.

So this days i have gotten not more than 6 ladies number on fb and about 4 of them promised to visit me in my house..

So as the matter be i sha like sex to happen but how do i make it.

Should i discuss and let them know before arrival to be sure make dem no go dey do noo noo or i should leave it till when she comes then i make move?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
Spman:
Good day great men here.
Pls I need advice as per say i still dey learn.

Am the type that is good when it comes to chatting with ladies on social media most especially facebook thanks to some tips i read here and other top men that give us some tips.

So this days i have gotten not more than 6 ladies number on fb and about 4 of them promised to visit me in my house..

So as the matter be i sha like sex to happen but how do i make it.

Should i discuss and let them know before arrival to be sure make dem no go dey do noo noo or i should leave it till when she comes then i make move?

Understand women
The right way to get a woman looks like the wrong way. It is not going front but going backwards, it is not going up but going donw. Sometimes it is incomprehensible by logic.

@bolded
Don't discuss with a girl about getting laid/having sex. You will get the opposite effect. If you want to kiss a girl and you sense she is attracted to you just kiss her don't ask her if she will like to kiss you. You also just make move to have sex with her you don't ask if she will like to have sex with you and you also don't tell her you are planning on having sex with her that will be a stupid idea.

If you have create a stong bond with them already they will already put it at the back of their mind that they will have sex with you when coming to visit you.

When a lady comes to your house don't be desperate for sex. Make sure you entertain her with food, if you have system play romantic movies for her, you can do pillow fight and other fun things that will make her comfortable touching you. You can do a truth or dare game. Think up any cool thing to do. If she is very comfortable you can make your move and make sure you are good in preintimacy(know how to pleasure a woman before sex) and bedmstics. If you can do that she will come back

If she didnt agree to your advances please do not force her allow her be. Never beg or force a girl for sex. It should be a mutual thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 1:03pm On May 14, 2020
drLammy:

You can't always run here for help.. Help yourself by reading dating drills by harddon

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Okay I’ll do that but it’s not straightforward there someone can’t just read and understand. Thanks
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Nt that. Which sentence do you use to chat her up?
hi my name is ...., I got your number from .... , how are you doing?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Blackpearlous(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Keys to seduction 2: Get the basics

Several great books have been written teaching men’s dating advice. Models by Mark Manson clarifies the mindset an attractive man has in a visceral, easy-to-understand way. The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene uses powerful historical examples to help you understand the psychology of what makes people fall in love. The Game by Neil Strauss is a brilliant work that has introduced millions of men to the idea that they can learn success with women like any other skill (although it is certainly not a useful guide for how to do so). Many other books have also been written both locally and globally on dating that i cannot mention here.

Although these books have offered tremendous value to men across the world, they are all missing something. Something that I believe is necessary for anyone who wants to learn success with women. These books tell you what to do, and even why you should do it. Yet they don’t address the reality that learning the skillset necessary for success with women is a messy process.

Knowing what to do and why it works isn’t enough, there is a wide gap between information and the successful real-life implementation of that information. The principles, values, and strategies in the aforementioned books are useful, but knowing what to do isn’t the same as having the tools to systematically implement that knowledge in your real life.

Everyone knows that they should cut fast food out of their diet to lose weight, yet few people do. We’ve all tried to change our lives for the better, and whether we were aiming to improve our career, relationships, fitness, or anything else; the fact that we knew what we wanted and how to accomplish our goal wasn’t always enough. In fact, most people rarely successfully accomplish their goals.

Why, though?

Can you write about women too?

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by NeeKlaus: 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
joeblack62:
hi my name is ...., I got your number from .... , how are you doing?
Let me help the OP and reply you.
Don't start a conversation with a girl you just met or collected her number by introducing yourself.
Don't even start with a greeting. Let me tell you, She has A LOT OF GUYS that are greeting her at that particular moment. All their messages are flowing in and yours will just join the "queue of boring messages".

When texting a girl for the first time, try something different apart from greetings. Just start the conversation like you both had known each other for quite a long time. Start it from the middle. One conversation starter that always works most of the time is by commenting on her profile picture (if she has her picture there).

Don't say something like "You are really beautiful in your DP. You are gorgeous. You are blah blah blah". That's just lame. Comment on her hairstyle. Her makeup (women love this one), her nails, the dress she's putting on.

Here's a line if she's putting on a dress in her DP: "I swear, that dress is so fineeeee! But I promise you, it will fit me better than you. grin"

She will leave all the other messages and reply you. Why? Because you sent something different.

9 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Can you write about women too?
Are u male or female
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 5:31pm On May 14, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Don't start a conversation with a girl you just met or collected her number by introducing yourself.
Don't even start with a greeting. Let me tell you, She has A LOT OF GUYS that are greeting her at that particular moment. All their messages are flowing in and yours will just join the "queue of boring messages".

When texting a girl for the first time, try something different apart from greetings. Just start the conversation like you both had known each other for quite a long time. Start it from the middle. One conversation starter that always works most of the time is by commenting on her profile picture (if she has her picture there).

Don't say something like "You are really beautiful in your DP. You are gorgeous. You are blah blah blah". That's just lame. Comment on her hairstyle. Her makeup (women love this one), her nails, the dress she's putting on.

Here's a line if she's putting on a dress in her DP: "I swear, that dress is so fineeeee! But I promise you, it will fit me better than you. grin"

She will leave all the other messages and reply you. Why? Because you sent something different.

Very good.

You have done justice to it.
Whatever is normal becomes boring doing something out of the box gets her attention.

4 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Blackpearlous(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Are u male or female

Female
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:58am On May 15, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Female
shocked Well the answer to your question is yes
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Blackpearlous(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:
shocked
Well the answer to your questioner's is yes

OK, can I get a link if its written already or when should I be expecting a post about that from you. Or can you recommend a book or article I can read.
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by joeblack62: 4:19pm On May 15, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Thanks. So when she replies what next?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by cfree14(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2020
joeblack62:

Thanks. So when she replies what next?
Smh to how some guys behave. The guy jst helped u wit some clue or hint on how to roll and u re still asking "what next"

I'm very sure u must hv sent exactly what the guy wrote there

9 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Rafoski: 5:27pm On May 16, 2020
@joeblack62

"When she replies, what next?".

You are so sure she will reply. What if she doesn't?
This would probably shatter any momentum you have built in your hopes for a reply from this girl. That's not how you handle women and human beings. You're already handing power to the girl by anticipating a reply. If she notices desperation in your text, forget it.
Regarding your question, if she replies;

Her: Lol. Thanks.

What will you do with this reply?
Not much.

OR

Her: Lol, that's not true.

You: That's true, I have more curves than you do blah blah..

This reply comes if she's trying to just continue the conversation.

Now, if I'm texting a girl for the first time, I'll probably pull a topic from the conversation I had with her earlier OR if I got the number from someone (which I hardly do), I'll just say 'hola''. I mean, are they even worth racking my brain? I prefer a call or real life conversation.

OR

You just text her saying:

1."Found her!"

2."Make it or break it question; Matte black or satin?"/"taupe or mauve?"/"Peruvian or Brazilian?"
Whatever she says, tell her the relationship is not going to work anymore.(Please roll with a girl that knows these things).
If she asks who you are, tell her, your marriage is next week and you need to shop for that thing. Don't answer her question yet. Make her guess.

Just have fun man, she's unimportant.

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
Men's brains are designed to spend their time figuring out how to get objects in the environment to do their bidding.
Women's brains are designed to spend their time figuring out how to get men to do their bidding.
Men manipulate the environment. Women manipulate men.
I created a thread on how women manipulate men. Here
https://www.nairaland.com/5832576/masters-manipulation-dating-clinic#89131364

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:51pm On May 29, 2020
Sequel to the thread above is another thread titled World smartest cheaters
https://www.nairaland.com/5872481/world-smartest-cheaters-dating-clinic

This will open your eyes to the world of women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
In Seduction you need to understand yourself first, know your strengths and weakness. You are to capitalise on your strengths and improve on your weakness.
But that is not all you need, you need to understand your opponent, that is, the person you are dealing with and in this case women.
For centuries women have been studying men while men are busy studying the world. It is no surprise that men have always been controlled by women. If you want to kill a man use a woman. The reason is that while men were busy studying the world and how to manipulate it. Women are busy studying men and know how to manipulate them. A 17 year old can control a 40 year old man. She knows his weakness and thus can manipulate him.
Their Greatest weapon is p*ssy, once a man sense he will get down with a lady he is willing to do anything and everything just to have a taste.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by gracefoundmme(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Your body

Exercise is very essential for your body

1. It attract ladies

2. It keeps you fit

3. Keeps you healthy

4. It increases your stamina and helps you last long in bed

There are various exercise to keep you in shape but take note that your Target is to have a body of a model like chris brown not a bodybuilder like the rock.
Well done thanks for this

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.