Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement (18552 Views)

Waking Up To Seduction(sex Story) / How Would You Respond To Seduction From A Woman From Your Numerous Fantasies?? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by LikeAking: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
cfree14:
At first I thought this was gonna be one of those "straight to the point" lecture, but I guess I was wrong. This is gonna be a long ride.

READ NIGGA.
READ!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by COOL10(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
LikeAking:

Life is 1000% bleeped.

When your grow up to conciuosness you will realise that every thing you have been told by your parents/teachers/society and religion about life is false.

Life works in reverse.

Life is crazy

Life works upside down.

Their is a thin line between been good and been foolish.

I tire.

OP nice one.

Word
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by lincsnuel: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dpsychologist:

So lets continue, shall we...

Personality

Having goodlooks, money or social status does not mean that you will never get heartbreak or some ladies wont ignore you or plah hard to get. This is where the nitty gitty is. Personality. After making a good first impression you need Personality
The more money/looks/success you have, the less attractive behavior you need. The less money/looks/success you have, the more attractive behavior you need.

Again, this kind of comes back to the concept of “game.” The idea of game is the idea that you can pick up any girl simply by your behavior, not by using social connections, wealth or good looks.
So if you’re short, or older, or not that good-looking, you can still theoretically attract any woman you want, it’s just going to take more attractive behavior.

Another way to think of this is that age, money and looks are universal demographics, and therefore lacking in any one of them is apt to cause extra friction everywhere.

But just because there’s friction, or just because there are less Receptive women is no excuse for not having success in the long run.
The vast majority of men who get hung up on looks and money get hung up on them because they’re using it as an excuse. It’s absolutely not a valid excuse. A guy who is good-looking or rich still has to work for his results, he just doesn’t have to work as hard as the next guy.

Being goodlooking and being rich is worth nothing if you don’t do something with it. You can be the richest guy in the world, but if you behave like a timid, negative and weak chump, then women will still be repelled.

And as we’ll discuss in the next chapter, anyone can be handsome and appear high-status if they put enough effort into it.So no excuses. And of course, status is ultimately determined by demographics.

A 23 year old bad boy who parties alot is going to have high status at a club and low status at a business-networking event .
A successful stock trader who wears expensive suits is going to have high status at his firm and little status at a festival or club.

Models by Mark Manson!

It's a great book...
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Savie(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin
Dpsychologist:
The question then is, if life does not care about all these things, what then does life care about?

Good question.

Life only cares about one thing - that you work with the principles that govern life. And this is where many of us fail.

For example:
Let's say a man stole maize and went to plant it. Will the maize seeds grow? Of course, they will, because the principle of sowing and reaping does not give any condition pertaining to who can sow and who can reap. And if a responsible person buys maize seeds and plants them, they will grow.

The soil does not care whether it was a thief or a responsible person that did the planting. All it cares for is that you dig a hole on the soil and put maize grains in the hole.

This also applies to dating. Life does not care whether you are good or bad if you do not obey the principles of dating and relationship you have yourself to blame.

What I am pointing out is that being good is not good enough. That you are a good guy or a gentleman does not absolve you from the consequences of not knowing how relationships work.
Bros I swere your write-up has completely change my life, especially in this my early 20's. I don't how I can thank you enough for this!! Please keep the good work up. I must confess I'av fallen in love with your write-ups grin
Dpsychologist:
The question then is, if life does not care about all these things, what then does life care about?

Good question.

Life only cares about one thing - that you work with the principles that govern life. And this is where many of us fail.

For example:
Let's say a man stole maize and went to plant it. Will the maize seeds grow? Of course, they will, because the principle of sowing and reaping does not give any condition pertaining to who can sow and who can reap. And if a responsible person buys maize seeds and plants them, they will grow.

The soil does not care whether it was a thief or a responsible person that did the planting. All it cares for is that you dig a hole on the soil and put maize grains in the hole.

This also applies to dating. Life does not care whether you are good or bad if you do not obey the principles of dating and relationship you have yourself to blame.

What I am pointing out is that being good is not good enough. That you are a good guy or a gentleman does not absolve you from the consequences of not knowing how relationships work.
Bros I swere your write-up has completely change my life, especially in this my early 20's. I don't how I can thank you enough for this!! Please keep the good work up. I must confess I'av fallen in love with your write-ups

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Jonasbadoo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is nice stuff mehhn
Continue bro fully following

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Savie:
grin grin Bros I swere your write-up has completely change my life, especially in this my early 20's. I don't how I can thank you enough for this!! Please keep the good work up. I must confess I'av fallen in love with your write-ups grin Bros I swere your write-up has completely change my life, especially in this my early 20's. I don't how I can thank you enough for this!! Please keep the good work up. I must confess I'av fallen in love with your write-ups
Lol very funny. You are welcome
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat them

3 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by ABUPHARM(m): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Better late than never.
First, I don't know ur intention of this free gift, but i really appreciate you for a job well done.
When I was young boy, people used to call me fine boy and admire my black handsomeness which I know they were right. But immediately I started hustling for my self, like doing so menial job to be dependent my handsomeness and coolness waned, to the extent i dont like looking at myself in the mirror or taking photos. This killed my confidence, looking at ladies becomes difficult for me, but i know inside me that I can still loom good with time.
Fast forward to my first year in uni, my looks become so good, I know this coz when I'm at the barbing shop, my fellow guys and female passerby do look twice at me b4 they depart. I get so many attention from random girl in lecture theatre, had fun and took photos with them coz of my friendly nature.
So during the covid break, i came back hustling and my look deteriorates even worse than b4 i left to uni.
Last year june, I came across this beautiful girl i so much admire on Facebook. I knew her physically when she was 16, but i felt she is too young to approach, we only play and joke together then.
Last year when i met her on face book, she is already 20 and more beautiful than i knew her b4. This time i approached her and she agreed to date me and promised never to leave. I asked her if she has a lover b4, she said yes that she has broke up with him coz he doesn't pray and he alway cheat on her.
We dated till this february b4 she call it end with me. I do give her at least 5k monthly for upkeep. I asked her what the reason is for breaking up, she said she did a prayer that God revealed to that we didn't match, that it is her ex she promised to go back to God choose. Bruh i was down and depressed for a week that i was unable to read for my medical examinations but thankfully I'm getting better.

The help i need now is that, If I chat her she do reply but i just choose not to chat with her again. I know what probably turned her off is that she do ask me to do video chat with her, which most times i give excuses. Coz i know I'm not looking good coz she admires m old pic, which i think she really fell for.

What i need now is, how do I restrategize to get dz girl back?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 3:01am On Feb 14, 2021
ABUPHARM:
Better late than never.
First, I don't know ur intention of this free gift, but i really appreciate you for a job well done.
When I was young boy, people used to call me fine boy and admire my black handsomeness which I know they were right. But immediately I started hustling for my self, like doing so menial job to be dependent my handsomeness and coolness waned, to the extent i dont like looking at myself in the mirror or taking photos. This killed my confidence, looking at ladies becomes difficult for me, but i know inside me that I can still loom good with time.
Fast forward to my first year in uni, my looks become so good, I know this coz when I'm at the barbing shop, my fellow guys and female passerby do look twice at me b4 they depart. I get so many attention from random girl in lecture theatre, had fun and took photos with them coz of my friendly nature.
So during the covid break, i came back hustling and my look deteriorates even worse than b4 i left to uni.
Last year june, I came across this beautiful girl i so much admire on Facebook. I knew her physically when she was 16, but i felt she is too young to approach, we only play and joke together then.
Last year when i met her on face book, she is already 20 and more beautiful than i knew her b4. This time i approached her and she agreed to date me and promised never to leave. I asked her if she has a lover b4, she said yes that she has broke up with him coz he doesn't pray and he alway cheat on her.
We dated till this february b4 she call it end with me. I do give her at least 5k monthly for upkeep. I asked her what the reason is for breaking up, she said she did a prayer that God revealed to that we didn't match, that it is her ex she promised to go back to God choose. Bruh i was down and depressed for a week that i was unable to read for my medical examinations but thankfully I'm getting better.

The help i need now is that, If I chat her she do reply but i just choose not to chat with her again. I know what probably turned her off is that she do ask me to do video chat with her, which most times i give excuses. Coz i know I'm not looking good coz she admires m old pic, which i think she really fell for.

What i need now is, how do I restrategize to get dz girl back?

Bro tnx for sharing your story.

The lady has lost interest in you.

As for that Prayer she is did thats crap. She is no longer feeling you anymore.

From what i can deduce you were too soft on her and do every of her biddings . You were not the person she expects you to be. So she went back to her ex.

Start by for getting about her for now. Hang out with other women.

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by ABUPHARM(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Bro tnx for sharing your story.

The lady has lost interest in you.

As for that Prayer she is did thats crap. She is no longer feeling you anymore.

From what i can deduce you were too soft on her and do every of her biddings . You were not the person she expects you to be. So she went back to her ex.

Start by for getting about her for now. Hang out with other women.
Thanks man! I do every of her biddings and the one she didn't even ask. Whenever i observed she is not on whatsapp and using free fb, sharparly i don roll her subscription back. When she is sick, i send her money to go get drugs in nearest pharmacy. She go thank me like no tomorrow, she even swears with Allah that she cant leave me for another guy not until that faithful day her ex called me not to disturb
her again claiming he got my number from my gf sister, meanwhile is my gf that gave him my number. What pains me most is that I have not met her physically since we started dating, but I'm very sure I will meet her dz year when we both returned home from school. Then I will reap the fruit I previously laboured for grin, for now ur advise will be my priority.
Much thanks to u one again.
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by ABUPHARM(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Op, this question has been burning me for sometimes, I'm the type that don't like double dating before, but after reading and digesting some of ur post about how women works, I came to understand that the best way to free oneself from their manipulations is to have them more than one.
Now, there is this girl that always throw herself at me, i do see her as my sister, coz we are neighbors for a long time, but lately, i have started having feelings for her. When she goes out she buys me goodies, i only buy for her seldom when she said shes hungry of which she hardly do. My question now is, how do I make my feelings know to her coz all the time she comes na broda abupaharm, broda abupharm she go just dey call with smile. Do i have to make it look official, like calling her and telling my feelings to her?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
ABUPHARM:

Thanks man! I do every of her biddings and the one she didn't even ask. Whenever i observed she is not on whatsapp and using free fb, sharparly i don roll her subscription back. When she is sick, i send her money to go get drugs in nearest pharmacy. She go thank me like no tomorrow, she even swears with Allah that she cant leave me for another guy not until that faithful day her ex called me not to disturb
her again claiming he got my number from my gf sister, meanwhile is my gf that gave him my number. What pains me most is that I have not met her physically since we started dating, but I'm very sure I will meet her dz year when we both returned home from school. Then I will reap the fruit I previously laboured for grin , for now ur advise will be my priority.
Much thanks to u one again.

Lol and then you believed she won't ever leave you. Until she did.

Women Don't say what they mean and don't mean what they say.

Your next lesson is to never do everything for a woman. Use that money to improve yourself and shine the more instead of making only her shine.

Is not every time you do or give a woman what she wants, sometime pretend you don't have.

In a relationship, stop making a woman the centre of your attention. Its called a relationship where 2 pple contribute not isolationship where only one person does the work.

Start by loving yourself more. Improve on your looks, your clothing. Sometimes carry only yourself to a Restaurant and eat alone.

I have 2 questions for you.

@ first bolded, you mean you dated and have never met her physically?

@ second bolded, What do you mean? . Hope is not what i am thinking. Don't try to do anything by force cos she may use it against you?

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by ABUPHARM(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Lol and then you believed she won't ever leave you. Until she did.

Women Don't say what they mean and don't mean what they say.

Your next lesson is to never do everything for a woman. Use that money to improve yourself and shine the more instead of making only her shine.

Is not every time you do or give a woman what she wants, sometime pretend you don't have.

In a relationship, stop making a woman the centre of your attention. Its called a relationship where 2 pple contribute not isolationship where only one person does the work.

Start by loving yourself more. Improve on your looks, your clothing. Sometimes carry only yourself to a Restaurant and eat alone.

I have 2 questions for you.

@ first bolded, you mean you dated and have never met her physically?

@ second bolded, What do you mean? . Hope is not what i am thinking. Don't try to do anything by force cos she may use it against you?
Yes, i do know her very well before, we joke, after our religious classes i see her off to her house but i didnt tell her my feelings then coz i felt she was too young but she probably knows i have feelings for her. Fast forward to august 2020 when I met her on fb i expresses my feelings, and during dz time we no longer see each other again, she was already in her first year in lautech and I'm also studying far away from her. Same girl begging me not to leave for other medical colleagues.

At ur second question sir, it may be what u are thinking o, coz during our good moments, whenever i asked her about her friends living together in same room off campus, she always complain that why do i always care about them, that they didn't even wanted her to date me but coz of the affection she has towards me made her agreed to date me. So my plan now is that, i know how to repackage her to hook me up and i will have my ways through her b4 her 3rd time of hooks.
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Excellent thread
Refreshing myself on previous pills
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
ABUPHARM:
Op, this question has been burning me for sometimes, I'm the type that don't like double dating before, but after reading and digesting some of ur post about how women works, I came to understand that the best way to free oneself from their manipulations is to have them more than one.
Now, there is this girl that always throw herself at me, i do see her as my sister, coz we are neighbors for a long time, but lately, i have started having feelings for her. When she goes out she buys me goodies, i only buy for her seldom when she said shes hungry of which she hardly do. My question now is, how do I make my feelings know to her coz all the time she comes na broda abupaharm, broda abupharm she go just dey call with smile. Do i have to make it look official, like calling her and telling my feelings to her?
You seem to always rush to declare your feeling this is 2022.
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Excellent thread
Refreshing myself on previous pills

We are nów on telegram.

You can join through my signature. I have been having trouble with antispam bot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.