Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Caterpillar Payloader Business Information - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Caterpillar Payloader Business Information (2731 Views)

Courier Business - Information Needed / Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. / Transport Business: Information On Okada ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by hauler: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hi Guys,
I was planning on buying a  Caterpillar payloader and hiring it out in lagos, so i was wondering if anyone had any information on how to go about the business and its ups and downs. I dont mind calling you if you have valuable information on the subject.
Thanks! smiley
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by sojjy: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
Equipment mobile plant is a very lucrative business that can fetch you up to a million naira every month.But this has to do with the type,brand and model of the equipment you buy.Frankly speaking,CAT products still remain the best.Mail me for more info, freemee2009@yahoo.com
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by hauler: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Any help please?
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by hauler: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2011
any help?
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by hauler: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
sad
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by Oyebowales(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hauler,

Please your email.I want to send you a write up on subject.

Thanks.
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by KunleA2(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by hauler: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
@oyebowales,
Its konovitch@hotmail.com
thanks
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by Ramsky: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hauler
How is your research going? My friend and I are also planning to go into this business, any thing you can share?
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by suguci: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
First, before anyone goes into this business, you need to make sure you have to research the area where you will go after the business, meaning you do not want to go after an area that is far where you will add the cost of transport, also, depending on the market within your town or district, see the type of work that might need your services.

You will not buy a huge wheel loader if the work where that needs to be done can be done with a backhoe that will be less expensive and that can be done with a machine that could be a loader and an excavator.

Do not purchase a machine that will sit still if the demand is for much small equipment. Stock the right equipment for high demands.

Plus always look at the cost of operation, what it will cost to operate and maintain any machine, because more often than not, start up businesses omit the cost of running this type of business where you will spend more time and money making repairs.

My advise is for you to be very productive and rent the equipment that will help the customer in spending less to rent.

In the meantime if you ever are looking for any heavy equipment or machinery, please visit us at www.suguci.com

Thanks

suguci
Re: Caterpillar Payloader Business Information by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 29, 2014
we will be needing a Cat pay loader in our forth coming dredging site at Ibeju Lekki

we pay #1,000,000 monthly and maintain the pay-Loader
visit: https://www.nairaland.com/1032655/access-payloaders-tippers

To hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Uba Africard / Black Friday Deals To Watch Out For In Nigeria / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.