Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) (6789 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by ubunjja(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
I missed my hero, my role model and i missed eating suya with Papa in my father's House when i was young.

Now that he is gone, i feel so depressed and sad, my Nairaland girl-friend uplifted me with good music and a lap dance.

I am a little bit happy but deep down i know nobody can filled the void that man left in me, he was more than a father.

Bleep Chinese Virus, Bleep Chinese people, they have taken more lives than some natural disasters. PIGS
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by ubunjja(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
compreyus:
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.

IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

What sort of garbage is this?
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Amatarasha(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ubunja has developed cere..bral palsy like aunty Funmisticqueen ewooo grin grin
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Tozic: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
lez leave now angry
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fake Ubunja ...take note
Amatarasha:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Amatarasha(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Fake Ubunja ...take note
that's a lie ,Ubunja don dey kolo ooo ..... ...stop hiding it my friend
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Acrofab: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2020
ubunjja:
I missed my hero, my role model and i missed eating suya with Papa in my father's House when i was young.

Now that he is gone, i feel so depressed and sad, my Nairaland girl-friend uplifted me with good music and a lap dance.

I am a little bit happy but deep down i know nobody can filled the void that man left in me, he was more than a father.

Bleep Chinese Virus, Bleep Chinese people, they have taken more lives than some natural disasters. PIGS
sorry for the loss. don't worry you will soon join him so that you people will continue eating the suya from where you stopped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
ubunjja:

I Just Pray People Like You Contract Coronavirus. Hogwash
Re: I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) by ubunjja(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Acrofab:

sorry for the loss. don't worry you will soon join him so that you people will continue eating the suya from where you stopped.

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Sunday Selfie / 'Pepper Dem Stew': Video Vixen, Rachel Bukola Twerks Up A Storm, Fans React / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.