Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (47630 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Barristter07:

It didn't say they are same person. The question remains.

Note: The Verse is a known Fraud.

So what came through the Father ?

If this version is a fraud then your John 1:1 is a fraud. Do u agree?

What do u mean by what came through the father?

What ever came through Jesus came through the father and whatever came through the father came through Jesus as well.

So what's Ur point?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Barristter07:

No , The subject or bone of contention is the statement was made THROUGH . through who ?? The son ? If all came through the son, then the Father is a separate person, what came through him?

The father is one with the son. So all that came through the father came through the son as well and vice versa
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
freshboi88:

The father is one with the son. So all that came through the father came through the son as well and vice versa
You ain't making any sense
Complete that statement, the Father is ONE SAME PERSON with the Son ? One what ??

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Barristter07:

Complete that statement, the Father is ONE SAME PERSON with the Son ? One what ??

You see how you lie? Where did you see person in his sentence? You guys will always add to lie. Always lying. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Barristter07:

I said the the father and the son are 1. Not same person. Dnt twist what I have said.l to make urself look cool
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
freshboi88:

I said the the father and the son are 1. Not same person. Dnt twist what I have said.l to make urself look cool

Good . the bolded is the key . So far they are not same persons , If all things were made through the son. Its total lie to say it was also made through the Father whom nothing came through. The Son is not the Father.

This begs the Question : What came through the Father exactly? Or for which Creation did the Father acted as an Agent of himself ?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Hairyrapunzel: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Barristter07:

Good . the bolded is the key . So far they are not same persons , If all things were made through the son. Its total lie to say it was also made through the Father whom nothing came through. The Son is not the Father.

This begs the Question : What came through the Father exactly? Or for which Creation did the Father acted as an Agent of himself ?

Did the bible say anything about something coming from the father? Or for which creation did the father acted as an agent of himself?

State the bible verse. You will assume something and turn it into question.

I will show you so many rubbish in your doctrines. You just make up lies in your head and turn them to question format. Then make up answers

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
I was looking at these three scriptures Isaiah 53:10 John 12:24 John 21:5

NEB......,Isaiah 53:10 Yet the Lord took thought for his oppressed servant and healed him who had given himself as a sacrifice for sin. He will enjoy long life and see his children's children

New International Version
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

New Living Translation
But it was the LORD’s good plan to crush him and cause him grief. Yet when his life is made an offering for sin, he will have many descendants. He will enjoy a long life, and the LORD’s good plan will prosper in his hands.

English Standard Version
Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Berean Study Bible
Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him and to cause Him to suffer; and when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

New American Standard Bible
But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

New King James Version
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

The prophecy in Isaiah 53:10 is about WHO?

Phillip the evangelist answered........Acts 8: 34 And the eunuch said to Philip, “About whom, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?” 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this Scripture he told him the good news about Jesus.

Does Jesus has OFFSPRING, children's children, seed,

John 12: 24..........Most truly I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just one grain; but if it dies, it then bears much fruit.

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

New Living Translation
I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives.

English Standard Version
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Berean Study Bible
Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Berean Literal Bible
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless the grain of wheat, having fallen into the ground, should die, it abides alone; but if it should die, it bears much fruit.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

New King James Version
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

King James Bible
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

John 21:5

NWT..........Then Jesus said to them: Children, you do not have anything to eat, do you? They answered :"No!"

He called out to them, "Friends, haven't you any fish?" "No," they answered.

New Living Translation
He called out, “Fellows, have you caught any fish?” “No,” they replied.

English Standard Version
Jesus said to them, “Children, do you have any fish?” They answered him, “No.”

Berean Study Bible
So He called out to them, “Children, do you have any fish?” “No,” they answered.

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore Jesus says to them, "Children do you have any food?" They answered Him, "No."

So Jesus said to them, "Children, you do not have any fish, do you?" They answered Him, "No."

New King James Version
Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?” They answered Him, “No.”

King James Bible
Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

All of the above in reference to the QUESTION( Does JESUS HAVE CHILDREN? Or sons and daughter as it were?) and to see why Jesus is called EVERLASTING FATHER and is said to have CHILDREN, SEEDS or OFFSPRING.

cc: Emusan
cc: KNOWMORE56
cc: Perfectbeing
cc: Freshboi
cc: rottennaija

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

NEB......,Isaiah 53:10 Yet the Lord took thought for his oppressed servant and healed him who had given himself as a sacrifice for sin. He will enjoy long life and see his children's children

Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

New Living Translation
But it was the LORD’s good plan to crush him and cause him grief. Yet when his life is made an offering for sin, he will have many descendants. He will enjoy a long life, and the LORD’s good plan will prosper in his hands.

English Standard Version
Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Berean Study Bible
Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him and to cause Him to suffer; and when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

New King James Version
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

Phillip the evangelist answered........Acts 8: 34 And the eunuch said to Philip, “About whom, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?” 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this Scripture he told him the good news about Jesus.

John 12: 24..........Most truly I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just one grain; but if it dies, it then bears much fruit.

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

New Living Translation
I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives.

English Standard Version
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Berean Study Bible
Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Berean Literal Bible
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless the grain of wheat, having fallen into the ground, should die, it abides alone; but if it should die, it bears much fruit.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

New King James Version
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

King James Bible
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

NWT..........Then Jesus said to them: Children, you do not have anything to eat, do you? They answered :"No!"

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible
So He called out to them, “Children, do you have any fish?” “No,” they answered.

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore Jesus says to them, "Children do you have any food?" They answered Him, "No."

So Jesus said to them, "Children, you do not have any fish, do you?" They answered Him, "No."

New King James Version
Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?” They answered Him, “No.”

King James Bible

All of the above in reference to the QUESTION( Does JESUS HAVE CHILDREN? Or sons and daughter as it were?) and to see why Jesus is called EVERLASTING FATHER and is said to have CHILDREN, SEEDS or OFFSPRING.

snake Man

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

New King James Version

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New King James Version

King James Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New King James Version

King James Bible

By His grace I'm one His children.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2020
After taking a look at Isaiah 65: 15,16

New English Bible....... 15 Your name will be used as a curse by my chosen ones: 'May the Lord God give you over to death!' but his servants he will call by another name. 16 Anyone in the land invoking a blessing on himself will do so by God whose name is Amen, and anyone in the land taking an oath will do so by God whose name is Amen, for past trouble have vanished from my sight.

New World Translation............15 You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse,And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name;+ 16 So that anyone who seeks a blessing for himself in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth,* And anyone who swears an oath in the earth Will swear by the God of truth.*+ For the former distresses* will be forgotten; They will be concealed from my eyes.

* in front of truth is equally termed Or Faithfulness. " Lit., "Amen."

English Standard version
so that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hidden from my eyes.

Berean Study Bible
Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the God of truth, and whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the God of truth. For the former troubles will be forgotten and hidden from My sight.

"Because he who is blessed in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Will swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My sight!

New King James Version
So that he who blesses himself in the earth Shall bless himself in the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Shall swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My eyes.

Who is the AMEN? Revelation 3:14" To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.........NWT

I am looking a the way God whose name is AMEN addressed HERE as recorded in Isaiah 65: 15,16 as it applies to the whole account of Isaiah 65: 1-25.

Addressed as God sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
snake Man

grin grin grin shocked :

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin shocked shocked
i still think you are the kolade that I know but don't want to admit it,tell me where you base and modify the post after I've seen it
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
i still think you are the kolade that I know but don't want to admit it,tell me where you base and modify the post after I've seen it

After saying NO to your Mama Kolade assertion that lives in Ibadan. grin grin grin sad shocked. Snakeman Ko Scorpion or reptiles na him you go see as in Mortal Kombat.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

After saying NO to your Mama Kolade assertion that lives in Ibadan. grin grin grin sad shocked. Snakeman Ko Scorpion or reptiles na him you go see as in Mortal Kombat.
ok but you are a very dangerous snake

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
ok but you are a very dangerous snake
grin grin grin shocked shocked sad
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin shocked shocked sad
how can you be attending jw gathering and still oppose them strongly online,i fear your type the most,very sneaky but laugh lavishly.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
how can you be attending jw gathering and still oppose them strongly online,i fear your type the most,very sneaky but laugh lavishly.

Its as if am speaking with Mr I AM THROUGH WITH YOU. To get hold of what JWS believe in your mind you have to attend their MEETINGS grin grin grin grin

Madam the jw website is there, many other platform analyse the belief of JWS. Its where we decide to look. Its not restricted to the WALLs of the kingdom halls. I believe you are learned enough to understand this.

Should I make reference to materials that have not being studied at their meetings, does that mean I have attended the meetings AHEAD of time ni? grin grin grin

FEAR GOD no fear me I be human like YOU
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
His type hate the truth like anything but since they can't find a better performing group, they will continue attending our meetings until when our enemies are looking forward to persecuting us. Matthew 24:9-10
Note that apart from where we live nobody knew JWs publicly no matter where we go, even we have to identify ourselves before our JW brothers and sisters who have never met us, so it's very difficult for our enemies to trail those leading our group.
But with the assistance of hidden snakes like achorladey our enemies can easily locate all the officiating ministers in our group! Matthew 26:48 embarassed
But Jehovah is extending a hand of mercy to them now before the door is shut! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

His type hate the truth like anything but since they can't find a better performing group, they will continue attending our meetings until when our enemies are looking forward to persecuting us. Matthew 24:9-10
Note that apart from where we live nobody knew JWs publicly no matter where we go, even we have to identify ourselves before our JW brothers and sisters who have never met us, so it's very difficult for our enemies to trail those leading our group.
But with the assistance of hidden snakes like achorladey our enemies can easily locate all the officiating ministers in our group! Matthew 26:48 embarassed
But Jehovah is extending a hand of mercy to them now before the door is shut! undecided

My thoughts were indeed true that I am responding to MR I AM THROUGH WITH YOU. Hope you catch the drifts

From the pictorial illustration who is the FATHER? who is the SON? Tell me this TRUTH I hate so much about that picture you posted up there. Who should I GO BACK HOME TO? grin grin grin grin

I hope you won't go back to your I AM THROUGH WITH YOU
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by rottennaija(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

New English Bible....... 15 Your name will be used as a curse by my chosen ones: 'May the Lord God give you over to death!' but his servants he will call by another name. 16 Anyone in the land invoking a blessing on himself will do so by God whose name is Amen, and anyone in the land taking an oath will do so by God whose name is Amen, for past trouble have vanished from my sight.

New World Translation............15 You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse,And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name;+ 16 So that anyone who seeks a blessing for himself in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth,* And anyone who swears an oath in the earth Will swear by the God of truth.*+ For the former distresses* will be forgotten; They will be concealed from my eyes.

English Standard version
so that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hidden from my eyes.

Berean Study Bible
Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the God of truth, and whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the God of truth. For the former troubles will be forgotten and hidden from My sight.

"Because he who is blessed in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Will swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My sight!

New King James Version
So that he who blesses himself in the earth Shall bless himself in the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Shall swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My eyes.

Who is the AMEN? Revelation 3:14" To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.........NWT

I am looking a the way God whose name is AMEN addressed HERE as recorded in Isaiah 65: 15,16 as it applies to the whole account of Isaiah 65: 1-25.

Interesting
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

Its as if am speaking with Mr I AM THROUGH WITH YOU. To get hold of what JWS believe in your mind you have to attend their MEETINGS grin grin grin grin

Madam the jw website is there, many other platform analyse the belief of JWS. Its where we decide to look. Its not restricted to the WALLs of the kingdom halls. I believe you are learned enough to understand this.

Should I make reference to materials that have not being studied at their meetings, does that mean I have attended the meetings AHEAD of time ni? grin grin grin

FEAR GOD no fear me I be human like YOU
But they said you do attend their meetings and you didn't deny it.I waited for your response concerning that but you kept mute which means it's true
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
But they said you do attend their meetings and you didn't deny it.I waited for your response concerning that but you kept mute which means it's true

In Yoruba WON WI PE grin grin grin

When I showed you that you don't have to be in the meetings to analyze beliefs of JWs you Don't accept that. It's the WON WI PE grin grin you want.

Follow the WON WI PE.

"Silence implies consent" is a concept of social interaction, which states roughly that people tend to assume lack of response to an action as tacit approval of that action.

An example of the thought process: If nobody complains about the plastic gnome I placed in my front yard, then it must be that nobody's bothered by it. In fact, everybody may be bothered by it; they're just being silent. You can't be sure that their silence truly means they are consenting to it.

On the other side of the coin, if you are being silent about an issue, be aware that others may very well be interpreting that as consent.

If somebody calls you an idiot (or whatever) and you remain silent. Does this mean you agree with the aggressor? -- FridemarPache

No, it may mean that he's too much of an idiot to deserve a response.

Everyone ASKED are you a JW and didn't respond means automatically they are JWS or they attend JWs meetings grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
achorladey:

In Yoruba WON WI PE grin grin grin

When I showed you that you don't have to be in the meetings to analyze beliefs of JWs you Don't accept that. It's the WON WI PE grin grin you want.

Follow the WON WI PE.

"Silence implies consent" is a concept of social interaction, which states roughly that people tend to assume lack of response to an action as tacit approval of that action.

An example of the thought process: If nobody complains about the plastic gnome I placed in my front yard, then it must be that nobody's bothered by it. In fact, everybody may be bothered by it; they're just being silent. You can't be sure that their silence truly means they are consenting to it.

On the other side of the coin, if you are being silent about an issue, be aware that others may very well be interpreting that as consent.

If somebody calls you an idiot (or whatever) and you remain silent. Does this mean you agree with the aggressor? -- FridemarPache

No, it may mean that he's too much of an idiot to deserve a response.

Everyone ASKED are you a JW and didn't respond means automatically they are JWS or they attend JWs meetings grin grin grin

well,you are still a snake

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
well,you are still a snake

Your PALAVER to sort grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

Remember what i told you about the first language our real brothers often learn to speak?
It's simple whenever JWs hear someone confidently and boldly say i am a member of......... {2Corinthians 11:23} we grab him without delay, because that's the spirit of our God, never ashamed to tell people that we belong to Jehovah! Micah 4:5
Note what Paul said after declaring where he belongs, the only vilified of all the Jewish religious of his time! 2Corinthians 11:23-29
None of them will be able to speak at this junction because they're not worshiping the God who speaks through his own worshipers! Psalms 115:4-8 compare to Isaiah 65:13-14 smiley

So ask them which Church do they belong? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Remember what i told you about the first language our real brothers often learn to speak?
It's simple whenever JWs hear someone confidently and boldly say i am a member of......... {2Corinthians 11:23} we grab him without delay, because that's the spirit of our God, never ashamed to tell people that we belong to Jehovah! Micah 4:5
Note what Paul said after declaring where he belongs, the only vilified of all the Jewish religious of his time! 2Corinthians 11:23-29
None of them will be able to speak at this junction because they're not worshiping the God who speaks through his own worshipers! Psalms 115:4-8 compare to Isaiah 65:13-14 smiley

So ask them which Church do they belong? smiley
most of them will never answer that,remember that guy fairhrt never for once mentioned his church.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
most of them will never answer that,remember that guy fairhrt never for once mentioned his church.
Their gods are speechless spiritually!

Their gods are worthless so its worshipers are ashamed!

"We are Jehovah's Witnesses"

That phrase has deeper meaning than the words, we belong to an organization that's known globally for our unique faith.
Whenever people here that group name JW, instantly questions will begin flowing in from all sides.

WHY?

Because this are the people whose faith stands out! So if you're not bold, confident and outspoken like our God, how are you going to defend your FAITH? smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Their gods are speechless spiritually!

Their gods are worthless so its worshipers are ashamed!

"We are Jehovah's Witnesses"

That phrase has deeper meaning than the words, we belong to an organization that's known globally for our unique faith.
Whenever people here that group name JW, instantly questions will begin flowing in from all sides.

WHY?

Because this are the people whose faith stands out! So if you're not bold, confident and outspoken like our God, how are you going to defend your FAITH? smiley

Maximus69: Their gods are worthless so its worshipers are ashamed!

Achorladey: One of such gods is Jesus Christ and he is useless sorry WORTHLESS to YOU grin grin grin grin that why you believe those who are OUTSPOKEN and DEFEND whatever they believe about this god are NOISEMAKERS grin grin grin like Rozz who is equally familiar with this god.

All of the above from from the same MOUTH grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

English Standard version

Berean Study Bible

New King James Version

Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the one true God; whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the one true God. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

John 17:3, Who did Jesus says is the one true God?

Achorladey correct snake man DECEIVING himself and MISQUOTE the holy Bible grin grin

Psalms 31:5 ASV.
"Into thy hand I commend my spirit: Thou hast redeemed me, O Jehovah, thou God of truth."

In Revelations 3:5-14, Jesus Christ says himself is NOT Jehovah his God and Father.

John 17:3,17 who is the one true God of truth? Who is the God whose word is Truth ?

Quantirinu DECEIVING YOURSELF
Achorladey snake man DECEIVING all these Trinitarian FRAUD men , selling them a dummy
grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

New King James Version

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New King James Version

King James Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New King James Version

King James Bible

John 21:5 "children" this expression not a reference to Fatherhood.

WAYO,snake man, John 12:24, through out him life time no kids, so after your "God" die Na him get children?

Isaiah 53:10-11...
. 10Yet it was Jehovah’s will to crush him and cause Him to suffer. And when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of Jehovah's will prosper in His hand. 11After the anguish of His soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities.

Isaiah 53:10-11, Jehovah says His righteous Servant died to justify many
grin grin

Las , las ONLY Jehovah God is Immortal in every sense of that word , Immortal.
Pls quantirinu selling your dummy to Trinitarian FRAUD men.

grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

WAYO,snake man, through out him life time no kids, so after your "God" die Na him get children?

Pls quantirinu selling your dummy to Trinitarian FRAUD men.
grin grin

This post touch you gan an grin grin grin so tey you dey call me snake man now too grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.