Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (47642 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Janosky:

Go and beg your Trinity friend,KNOWMORE56 to explain to you the PROOF Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh ( Joshua 5:13-14. 2Thes1:7-9.Is Jesus leading his Father's army, the Sons of his Father? Yes. grin >smiley

Let us apply DrLiveLogic claims,thus:
DrLiveLogic was hidden in the loins (bosom/body) of his Father. When DrLiveLogic was born, he is the Father who born him...
(Compare Rev 3:5,12 and John 20:17, either Jesus Lied or DrLiveLogic is a LIAR. grin)
Issorite grin grin.

Let's address DrLiveLogic FRAUD of Hebrews 2:14, (it is actually Hebrews 2:16, not 2:14).

"Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels" FRAUD in the KJV. grin grin ;

Please examine the Screenshots thoroughly and CONFIRM the dummy he is selling to gullible sheeples..
WAYO DrLiveLogic

grin grin grin grin

The summary of his posts is that Jesus is the true God.

And the summary of my posts is that Jesus is the true God.

As you see that all the places you took cover have been perforated by his fiery bullet (i.e the truth), you now turn in to me.

Moreover, I have never said Jesus is ANGEL MICHAEL.

Many times JWs cause two posters who agreed on the same topic to start arguing against themselves over non-essential.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Janosky:

Go and beg your Trinity friend,KNOWMORE56 to explain to you the PROOF Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh ( Joshua 5:13-14. 2Thes1:7-9.Is Jesus leading his Father's army, the Sons of his Father? Yes. grin >smiley

Let us apply DrLiveLogic claims,thus:
DrLiveLogic was hidden in the loins (bosom/body) of his Father. When DrLiveLogic was born, he is the Father who born him...
(Compare Rev 3:5,12 and John 20:17, either Jesus Lied or DrLiveLogic is a LIAR. grin)
Issorite grin grin.

Let's address DrLiveLogic FRAUD of Hebrews 2:14, (it is actually Hebrews 2:16, not 2:14).

"Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels" FRAUD in the KJV. grin grin ;

Please examine the Screenshots thoroughly and CONFIRM the dummy he is selling to gullible sheeples..
WAYO DrLiveLogic

grin grin grin grin

DrLiveLogic has three questions pending to be answered;

I have some questions pending also:

Give me the characteristics of the ONLY TRUE GOD, using Bible references.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

As you see that all the places you took cover have been perforated by his fiery bullet (i.e the truth), you now turn in to me.

Many times JWs cause two posters who agreed on the same topic to start arguing against themselves over non-essential.
Yep bro. That's their highly overused strategy when they know they got caught - to turn us against each other. It's really laughable. LMAO. I'm glad we're all aware. So let's wait for Janosky to come answer my three questions like a man and also attack my expo on their angel Michael fantasy. Like he can ever. LMAO.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Bros, You have proven that Jesus Christ is an angel of the Lord, which is better called Angel of Yahweh/Jehovah.

Yahweh OWNS all angels. -

Yahweh The only true God is NEVER an angel.
In Hebrew language, the words for Angels also meaning "Sons of God".
PROOF they are Yahweh's Creatures.
Ephesians 3:14-15. Ephesians 4:6.

Na Trinitarian FRAUD confused them ,no be JWs cause am...
Those your Trinity guys (DrLiveLogic,brocab , etc) REJECTs and Mocks your PROOF Jesus is angel of Yahweh.
grin grin grin.

What you believe is a serious MATTER
Jesus Christ says @ Matthew 10:32.
@Revelations 3:5,12
@ John 17:3
@ John 20:17,30-31,
only individuals who CONFESS Jesus Christ is God's son in heaven will receive salvation.

Quarrel with Jesus & leave Janosky alone....
grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

DrLiveLogic has three questions pending to be answered;

I have some questions pending also:

Give me the characteristics of the ONLY TRUE GOD, using Bible references.

You have seen IMMUTABLE PROOFS on this forum that Jesus Christ himself confirmed he is the son of God in heaven.
But you are trying hard to prove Jesus wrong, nothing else wey I go show you from your Bible wey you go believe....

grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Yep bro. That's their highly overused strategy when they know they got caught - to turn us against each other. It's really laughable. LMAO. I'm glad we're all aware. So let's wait for Janosky to come answer my three questions like a man and also attack my expo on their angel Michael fantasy. Like he can ever. LMAO.

KNOWMORE56 your Trinity Comrade ,have presented SOLID evidence acknowledges Jesus is angel of Yahweh.. Joshua 5:13-15
The truth JWs believe
DrLiveLogic disbelief changes NOTHING, E dey him Bible grin grin

All angels are Creatures of Yahweh.
To acknowledge that, the Hebrew language calls "Angels", sons of God.
That is enough for true Followers to accept Jesus is truly God's son in heaven.

The Truth Trinitarians are afraid to CONFESS because it knocks off their DELUSION
Continue to laugh at your DELUSION
No wahala.
grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

You know nada about how to read the bible. Sheesh! Learner! Always waiting for me to spoon-feed you.
Learn not to go looking for translations to suit your fraud. Always go to the greek and get the original. Smh.

The word wrongly translated "help" here is "epilambanomai", a compound word which only means to "take upon oneself" occurs 20 times in the NT. No single time was it translated "help" but always "take on/ take" (E.g. Acts 9:27, Hebrews 8:9). So trying to use your versions of choice here is daylight robbery. LMAO.

Also, learner Janosky, learn to look at the context of verses to get the meaning the author intended.
Now read this slowly again and stop robbing your poor soul.
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
Heb 2:16 Because doubtless he did not take on the angels'(meaning angel's flesh from the context); but he took on the seed of Abraham(Human flesh)

The point clearly being made is that he never took the flesh of angel's but of men. Sheesh!
Janosky, quit robbery while its early. Jesus was never and will never be an angel or take their flesh. Meanwhile, hide your face from me until you answer my three questions and don't make me bring them here. Now, begone learner before you make me have your time. ROFLMAO.

Cc:freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread), RussellRutherfo(welcome bro latest addition), kobojunkie

WAYO Desperado, misquote & TWIST Hebrews 2:16.. grin angry angry

@ Hebrews 8:9 its the same Greek word EPILAMBAINOMAI , (meaning lay hold on someone for help.. for instance,lay hold on drowning man to rescue him..)
The WAYO Desperado change am to "Take upon oneself". grin grin grin

@ Hebrews 8:9,What did Yahweh take hold of to set Israelites free?

the WAYO Desperado dey give angels flesh wey them no get ? cheesy
The Screenshots EXPOSED Your WAYO

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Janosky:

You have seen IMMUTABLE PROOFS on this forum that Jesus Christ himself confirmed he is the son of God in heaven.
But you are trying hard to prove Jesus wrong, nothing else wey I go show you from your Bible wey you go believe....

grin grin
I don't need your weak proofs to know that Jesus is the son of God. I already showed you that while creatures might take on the name sons of god, Jesus is the only-born son( the greek meaning is that he is the only son having Father's gene) meaning no difference between Father and Word in Godhead qualities and nature. No creature has the Father's gene else they would be the same with Father.
He is the only one who was already existing but hidden inside the bosom of Godhead Being(Jn1:18), before he eventually manifested as flesh. Others are created out of matter. But He simply came out from inside the bosom of the Being called God.
Ignorant Janosky doesn't know that Jesus was already alive inside God's bosom and the Father always talked with the Word like "..let us make man in our image..." and they were creating together as one Being before he took human flesh to act as a son. LMAO.

Ignorant old papa, Janosky also believes God created an angel and told all the angels of God to worship the "angel" he created. Janosky makes God a liar who said no one but God alone must be worshipped below
Exo 20:2-5 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Janosky, just tell us God is confused who said above that no creature must be worshipped and then commanded all the angels to worship Jesus as below, and even the 24 elders bow before Him.
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him

Ignorant old papa believes that God created an angel that showed up after all the angels had manifested and called Him the "First and the Last"(Revelation 1:17, Isiah 48:12). Tell us how a created being shares the title, "First and Last" with Yahweh.
Now go back and answer my three questions

***These are the remaining two of my three questions. Tell us Janosky, how Jesus is an angel and yet the 24 elders call him the Almighty, who will judge the dead and living, and they even fall on their faces to worship Him.

Also tell us, you learner how Jesus is an angel and yet has one single throne together with the Father, from which the river of life flows, as John saw the throne of God and the Lamb below.
Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2.) Jesus will judge the living and the dead and the same one is seated on the throne of God and the Lamb, as one Being with God receiving the worship of the elders.
Now with all the above, can any creature be worshipped besides God as Jesus was worshipped by the angels and all the elders fall on their faces and worship Jesus, the judge of the dead and living, even calling Him Almighty.?

3.) Does any creature have the single sovereign throne belonging to both Father and Lamb in one Being from which the river of life flows?
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and the Lamb.

Now let's get back to your daylight robbery.
Janosky:

WAYO Desperado, misquote & TWIST Hebrews 2:16.. grin angry angry

@ Hebrews 8:9 its the same Greek word EPILAMBAINOMAI , (meaning lay hold on someone for help.. for instance,lay hold on drowning man to rescue him..)
The WAYO Desperado change am to "Take upon oneself". grin grin grin

@ Hebrews 8:9,What did Yahweh take hold of to set Israelites free?

the WAYO Desperado dey give angels flesh wey them no get ? cheesy
The Screenshots EXPOSED Your WAYO

You're simply a hopeless case of denial. I'm not the one who will suffer to teach you simple English. If you don't want to know the meaning of the word "epilambanomai", "epi" meaning "on" and "lambanomai" meaning "take", together meaning epilambanomai - "take on", then remain in denial. All the readers have seen your daylight robbery.

Why hiding your scriptures, if not your fraud.
Heb8:9:...when I "epilambanomai" them by the hand meant ...when I "took" them by the hand
You desperate learner, Janosky, epilambanomai always means "take/take on"
Here in Heb 2:16, it once again means "take" and the "taking" here refers to the flesh of angels and humans. Now read again and learn
You know nada about how to read the bible. Sheesh! Learner! Always waiting for me to spoon-feed you.
Learn not to go looking for translations to suit your fraud. Always go to the greek and get the original. Smh.

The word wrongly translated "help" here is "epilambanomai", a compound word which only means to "take upon oneself" occurs 20 times in the NT. No single time was it translated "help" but always "take on/ take" (E.g. Acts 9:27, Hebrews 8:9). So trying to use your versions of choice here is daylight robbery. LMAO.

Also, learner Janosky, learn to look at the context of verses to get the meaning the author intended.
Now read this slowly again and stop robbing your poor soul.
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
Heb 2:16 Because doubtless he did not take the angels'(meaning angel's flesh from the context); but he took the seed of Abraham(Human flesh)

The point clearly being made is that he never took the flesh of angel's but of men. Sheesh!
Janosky, quit robbery while its early. Jesus was never and will never be an angel or take their flesh. Meanwhile, hide your face from me until you answer my three questions and don't make me bring them here. Now, begone learner before you make me have your time. ROFLMAO.

Cc:freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread), RussellRutherfo(welcome bro latest addition), kobojunkie

Don't make me have your time before when I have set, Janosky, before I bring my killer bullets out which I'm going to do very soon when I make you see the greater Godhead prerogatives that Jesus and the Father share.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Janosky:

Continue to DODGE my questions, in the bottom of your heart you know you can't prove shishi
grin grin

Dodge your questions grin grin grin.

You don't know anything about what is in the bottom of my HEART. You that got lost in the post I put out want to know what's in the bottom of my heart. You don lost. I tell you before grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
achorladey:

Dodge your questions grin grin grin.

You don't know anything about what is in the bottom of my HEART. You that got lost in the post I put out want to know what's in the bottom of my heart. You don lost. I tell you before grin grin grin

Ignore mode.

Continue to DODGE the question I asked you in Isaiah 53:10-12
LIAR & Snake man Extraordinaire..

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

You're simply a hopeless case of denial. I'm not the one who will suffer to teach you simple English. If you don't want to know the meaning of the word "epilambanomai", "epi" meaning "on" and "lambanomai" meaning "take", together meaning epilambanomai - "take on", then remain in denial. All the readers have seen your daylight robbery.

Heb8:9:...when I "epilambanomai" them by the hand meant ...when I "took" them by the hand
Here in Heb 2:16, it once again means "take" and the "taking" here refers to the flesh of angels and humans. Now read again and learn

WAYO Desperado, done run away from "take upon oneself" grin

Any word italicized in the KJV was ADDED there to support the FRAUD of a WAYO Desperado
grin grin

WAYO man, Continue to MISQUOTE Acts 9:27 and Heb 2:16..
Hebrews 2:16, Hebrews 8:9,Acts9:27 ,
G1949, meaning the same thing= To seize for help, take on for help, lay hold on someone for help.

Acts 9:26 , Were believers afraid of Paul ?
Yes !!!!!

Acts 9:27-28, Did Barnabas took Paul to the apostles and spoke favourably of Paul ?
Yes !!!!!!!!!

In other words, Barnabas 'HELP' Paul draw close to the apostles in Jerusalem
grin

The KJV "the nature of angels" FRAUD, You dey USE denge pose.
Verse 16 NEVER repeated the words of verse 14, WAYO Desperado. grin

Na Janosky write Hebrews 2:16 for your New king James Version
grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Janosky:

Ignore mode.

grin grin
grin grin

The above happens when you read a post and fail to understand what it conveys.

Go back, rea the post and get what the post address. When you see I am giving you no room for diversion you enter IGNORE mode angry
Janosky:

Ignore mode.

grin grin
grin grin

Go back, read the post and get what the post address. When you notice I am not giving you no room for diversion you decide to bring up IGNORE mode. You don lost make we find you?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

1)
Idon't need your weak proofs to know that Jesus is the son of God

I already showed you that while creatures might take on the name sons of god, Jesus is the only-born son( the greek meaning is that he is the only son having Father's gene) meaning no difference between Father and Word in Godhead qualities and nature. No creature has the Father's gene else they would be the same with Father.

2)
He is the only one who was already existing but hidden inside the bosom of Godhead Being(Jn1:18), before he eventually manifested as flesh. Others are created out of matter.

But He simply came out from inside the bosom of the Being called God.

Ignorant Janosky doesn't know that Jesus was already alive inside God's bosom and the Father always talked with the Word like "..let us make man in our image..." and they were creating together as one Being before he took human flesh to act as a son. LMAO.

Don't make me have your time before when I have set, Janosky, before I bring my killer bullets out which I'm going to do very soon when I make you see the greater Godhead prerogatives that Jesus and the Father share.

1)
Hypocrite, DrLiveLogic You're paying lip service to that claim.
Your heart doesn't believe it, all your other comments ridicule your claim.
Let me ask you:
Revelations 3:5,12 , in heaven did Jesus Christ say himself is the Son and servant of His God? grin

2)
Genesis 14:19 Yahweh possessed (Hebrew Qanah-Created) heaven and earth"

Proverbs 8:22-30 Yahweh possessed(Hebrew Qanah- Created) Wisdom as the first of His Created works"
(God spoke to His Son,Wisdom "Let us make man" , Genesis 1:26. Hebrews 1:1-2)
Bros,'Wisdom', (His Son 1 Cor1:24 Jesus) is a spirit being created first by the Father of ALL (Ephesians 4:6. 3:14-15).
Who has ever given to God that God should repay him ? For from Him and through Him are ALL things. Romans 11:35-36.

Is Jesus Father our Father and our God in heaven and earth?
John20:17. Revelations 3:5,12

grin grin.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
achorladey:

Go back, rea the post and get what the post address. When you see I am giving you no room for diversion you enter IGNORE mode angry

Go back, read the post and get what the post address. When you notice I am not giving you no room for diversion you decide to bring up IGNORE mode. You don lost make we find you?

Continue to console yourself... grin grin

If you get Liver answer those questions I asked you on Isaiah 53:10-12
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

(*1)
Ignorant old papa, Janosky also believes God created an angel and told all the angels of God to worship the "angel" he created. Janosky makes God a liar who said no one but God alone must be worshipped below

Exo 20:2-5 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

#1))
Janosky, just tell us God is confused who said above that no creature must be worshipped and then commanded all the angels to worship Jesus as below, and even the 24 elders bow before Him.
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him

(#2)
Ignorant old papa believes that God created an angel that showed up after all the angels had manifested and called Him the "First and the Last"(Revelation 1:17, Isiah 48:12). Tell us how a created being shares the title, "First and Last" with Yahweh.

(#3)
***These are the remaining two of my three questions. Tell us Janosky, how Jesus is an angel and yet the 24 elders call him the Almighty, who will judge the dead and living, and they even fall on their faces to worship Him.

(**4)
Also tell us, you learner how Jesus is an angel and yet has one single throne together with the Father, from which the river of life flows, as John saw the throne of God and the Lamb below.

DrLiveLogic why you DISGRACE your own moniker? cheesy

Why You quote Exodus 20:3-5 and also Quote Hebrews 1:6 to REFUTE & CONTRADICT Exodus 20:3-5?

Bros, Yahweh El-shaddai is NOT confused but Trinitarian DELUSION of Hebrews 1:6 is the cause of your confusion grin.

Listen well and circumcise your eyes and ears grin

Exodus 20:3-5,Deut 6:13. Is Worship EXCLUSIVELY for Yahweh alone?
Yes !
John 15:15, 7:16. Is it what Yahweh taught Jesus ?
Yes !
@Matt4:10 , Jesus quoted Deut 6:13, saying Yahweh NEVER commanded anybody to worship Jesus.

Trinitarians framed the FRAUD of Hebrews 1:6 and forgot Exodus 20:3-5,Deut 6:13 & Matt4:10 CONDEMNED It.
The Catholic Church carried Trinity for head like Gala, go and read Hebrews 1:6 in the Catholic .NJB , "God says "Pay homage to Jesus" grin grin
The screenshot is here below....

(#2)
Matthew 28:18 Jesus Christ says his Father gave Jesus authority to bear the title of "First and Last"
Romans 11:35 " Who has ever given to God that God should repay him?"
Jesus is NOT God Almighty YAHWEH. grin

#3)
24 Elders NEVER did so.

#4)
Revelations 3:21 "Jesus Christ himself seats on his Father's throne...
Your Almighty God says him Papa dey heaven
Bros, your eyes done clear?
grin grin grin angry grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Janosky:

Continue to console yourself... grin grin

If you get Liver answer those questions I asked you on Isaiah 53:10-12

Why can't you bring the sense BEHIND that post back for me to see grin grin grin

Before you know my heart, now I don't have LIVER. The same you that got lost in your very DISCUSSION grin grin on the same thread.

When you are done with your consolation bring the post you are talking about. You were even citing Isaiah 53:10-12. Is it Isaiah 53:10-12 that post is all about? grin grin grin

When I said I go lost you in that post you think I am playing. No way for DIVERSION. I know what I wrote in that post.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Janosky:

DrLiveLogic why you DISGRACE your own moniker? cheesy
Why You quote Exodus 20:3-5 and also Quote Hebrews 1:6 to REFUTE & CONTRADICT Exodus 20:3-5?
Bros, Yahweh El-shaddai is NOT confused but Trinitarian DELUSION of Hebrews 1:6 is the cause of your confusion grin.
Listen well and circumcise your eyes and ears grin
Exodus 20:3-5,Deut 6:13. Is Worship EXCLUSIVELY for Yahweh alone?
Yes !
John 15:15, 7:16. Is it what Yahweh taught Jesus ?
Yes !
@Matt4:10 , Jesus quoted Deut 6:13, saying Yahweh NEVER commanded anybody to worship Jesus.
Trinitarians framed the FRAUD of Hebrews 1:6 and forgot Exodus 20:3-5,Deut 6:13 & Matt4:10 CONDEMNED It.

If they think Jehovah is Jesus i think that's not a problem and not any reason to argue, they should just form one single group where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign as followers of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by rottennaija(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I don't need your weak proofs to know that Jesus is the son of God. I already showed you that while creatures might take on the name sons of god, Jesus is the only-born son( the greek meaning is that he is the only son having Father's gene) meaning no difference between Father and Word in Godhead qualities and nature. No creature has the Father's gene else they would be the same with Father.
He is the only one who was already existing but hidden inside the bosom of Godhead Being(Jn1:18), before he eventually manifested as flesh. Others are created out of matter. But He simply came out from inside the bosom of the Being called God.

You are the pushing that guy to the edge. He is not conditioned to do all such indebt study. He has people doing that for them.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by RussellRutherfo: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

If we have more individuals like this exposing the false JW organization. The ignorant masses won't be sweet-talked by wrong rendition and JW perversion of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

If we have more individuals like this exposing the false JW organization. The ignorant masses won't be sweet-talked by wrong rendition and JW perversion of the Bible.

WAYO man DECEIVING himself.
What did Yahweh "take on" to deliver the Israelites from Egypt?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2020
rottennaija:

You are the pushing that guy to the edge. He is not conditioned to do all such indebt study. He has people doing that for them.

John 14:1, you no see am?
Atheist wey deh support Jesus and God is one being FRAUD.

Shame on you
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2020
achorladey:

Why can't you bring the sense BEHIND that post back for me to see grin grin grin

Before you know my heart, now I don't have LIVER. The same you that got lost in your very DISCUSSION grin grin on the same thread.

When you are done with your consolation bring the post you are talking about. You were even citing Isaiah 53:10-12. Is it Isaiah 53:10-12 that post is all about? grin grin grin

When I said I go lost you in that post you think I am playing. No way for DIVERSION. I know what I wrote in that post.

Continue to console yourself, making fictitious claims. Na your way.. grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by rottennaija(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Janosky:

John 14:1, you no see am?
Atheist wey deh support Jesus and God is one being FRAUD.

Shame on you

Is that my new name?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

**1)

**2)

*1)
LIAR !
Hebrews 11:17-19, this Wayo man fake analogy say na only Isaac get Father Abraham's gene.
For him mind, Other children of Abraham no get their Father's gene grin
3 Mumu people wey no get their Father's gene dey like him Mumu posts grin grin

**2)

Very fictitious claims.
DrLiveLogic FRAUD grin grin
The Word is not God's speech, John 17:17
John 1:18, the Word is a being, "at his Father's side".
Jesus 'the Word' has no house inside his Father's bosom grin
Continue DECEIVING yourself

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Janosky:

Continue to console yourself, making fictitious claims. Na your way.. grin

grin grin grin grin. If not WAYO it will be LIAR if not LIAR, it will be FICTITIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin. If not WAYO it will be LIAR if not LIAR, it will be FICTITIOUS.

grin grin

WAYO, LIAR, FICTITIOUS....

All those adjectives fit Achorladey wella even as Satan himself wear him own adjectives like gele
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin

WAYO, LIAR, FICTITIOUS....

All those adjectives fit Achorladey wella even as Satan himself wear him own adjectives like gele

No worry na SATAN be the next adjective you go use on me grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

grin
WAYO man, angels are spiritual beings.
Spiritual beings do NOT have flesh. Every Bible Learner knows this.
Bros, RECEIVE SENSE grin

WAYO man, "on him the nature of angels" is not in the Bible manuscripts. Continue DECEIVING yourself
The screenshot evidence shows it's a DUBIOUS ADDITION into the KJV
Why you dey use FRAUD DECEIVE YOURSELF? grin

Hebrews 8:9 Yahweh took hold of the hand of Israel to help them get out of Egypt.
Hebrews 2:16, Jesus took hold of the hand of Abraham's offsprings to help them get redemption.

EPILAMBAINOMAI is " take hold of", lay hold of", the WAYO man change am to "take on the nature of angels"

WAYO man, I challenge you to show us where Thayer's Greek lexicon and Strong's Greek lexicon says EPILAMBAINOMAI means "on him the nature of angels" grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I .

WAYO man dey quote Hebrews 1:6 to claim that Yahweh LIED in Exodus 20:2-5... and he FALSELY claims Janosky said so.

The Catholic Church spread the FRAUD of Trinity everywhere even before your ancestors were born.

The Catholic Church Bible RUBBISHED your FALSE quotation of Hebrews 1:6.
The New Jerusalem Bible,Hebrews 1:6 agreed that Exodus 20:2-5 and Hebrews 1:6 , Yahweh NEVER commanded worship of Jesus Christ. grin
Hebrews 1:6 , God commanded the Angels:
"Pay homage to Jesus" (screenshot...)

The Catholic Masters of Trinity spread the FRAUD worldwide and provide evidence to nail you and RUBBISH the FRAUD them feed you.
grin grin

WAYO man, 24 Elders in Revelations NEVER made the false claims you pinned on them.
Ask your Trinity friend, KNOWMORE56 to tutor you with PROOF that Jesus Christ is an angel of the Lord Yahweh grin.

Janosky won't spoon-feed you grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Janosky:

WAYO man dey quote Hebrews 1:6 to claim that Yahweh LIED in Exodus 20:2-5... and he FALSELY claims Janosky said so.

The Catholic Church spread the FRAUD of Trinity everywhere even before your ancestors were born.

The Catholic Church Bible RUBBISHED your FALSE quotation of Hebrews 1:6.
The New Jerusalem Bible,Hebrews 1:6 agreed that Exodus 20:2-5 and Hebrews 1:6 , Yahweh NEVER commanded worship of Jesus Christ. grin
Hebrews 1:6 , God commanded the Angels:
"Pay homage to Jesus" (screenshot...)

The Catholic Masters of Trinity spread the FRAUD worldwide and provide evidence to nail you and RUBBISH the FRAUD them feed you.
grin grin

WAYO man, 24 Elders in Revelations NEVER made the false claims you pinned on them.
Ask your Trinity friend, KNOWMORE56 to tutor you with PROOF that Jesus Christ is an angel of the Lord Yahweh grin.

Janosky won't spoon-feed you grin

Many questions pending for you to answer.

You have been jumping from one version to another.

Yet no version is without the concept of the Trinity.

Let's see the NWT;

note:
the JWs consciously produced this version of the Bible to shame/oppose the believers in Christ.

*. John 20:28-29
"28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

This passage is often used as evidence of Jesus's divinity, since Jesus does not rebuke Thomas for calling him "God" like the angel does in Revelation 19:10, for example.

Since Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that Jesus is God, how do they explain Thomas's exclamation, and Jesus's response?

And why did the translators agreed that Thomas means God in it real sense by translating the word God (i.e capital letter G) and not god ( i.e small letter g) as they did in John 1:1?

*. Isaiah 9:6 NWT:

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Note
Mighty God, in capital letters referring to Jesus.

No other being is called God with capital G in the nwt apart from King of kings (God the Son).

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Many questions pending for you to answer.

You have been jumping from one version to another.

Yet no version is without the concept of the Trinity.

Let's see the NWT;

note:
the JWs consciously produced this version of the Bible to shame/oppose the believers in Christ.

*. John 20:28-29
"28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

This passage is often used as evidence of Jesus's divinity, since Jesus does not rebuke Thomas for calling him "God
" like the angel does in Revelation 19:10, for example.

Since Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that Jesus is God, how do they explain Thomas's exclamation, and Jesus's response?

And why did the translators agreed that Thomas means God in it real sense by translating the word God (i.e capital letter G) and not god ( i.e small letter g) as they did in John 1:1?

*. Isaiah 9:6 NWT:

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Note
Mighty God, in capital letters referring to Jesus.

No other being is called God with capital G in the nwt apart from King of kings (God the Son).

Continue to console yourself

El gibbowr ( means "mighty one/God) is a title of man, Yahweh, angels and Jesus in the Bible.
It is FRAUDULENT to claim El gibbowr is only for Jesus and Almighty Yahweh alone.
Angels and man is El gibbowr too, STOP LYING.
Hebrew EL gibbowr means the same thing whether you call am in big letter or small letters.

Wayo claim for deceiving yourself grin
John 20:29 Jesus is referring to Thomas's doubt of Jesus resurrection in John20:24-25.
Stop twisting the holy Bible.
"Thomas was not with them when Jesus came.
The other disciples were telling him, 'we have seen the Lord'. But Thomas said to them:
"Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and stick my fingers into his side, I will never believe it"

Bros, John20:17 , Jesus Christ is asking you..
Is Jesus Christ his God and our Father?

Revelation 3:5,12 Jesus says your False claims on John 20:28 is hogwash.
Almighty God no get Papa in heaven.
RECEIVE SENSE grin

There is only one way of translating G1510 and G2316 into English.
Acts28:6 and John 1:1 g1510 and g2316 means "was a god"
The last words in John1:1 and Acts 28:6 .

Revelation 3:12 and Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ already said you MUST NOT worship Jesus.
Your claim on Revelation 19:10 is FALSE, Bros make you dey fear God oooo. STOP LYING grin
New Jerusalem Catholic Bible, Hebrew 1:6 , your Catholic Pope agreed God said "pay homage to Jesus" grin grin cheesy.
John 20:30-31 , whoever deny Jesus is God's son will not receive eternal life.
Continue deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.