Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors (17871 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Following a directive that inhabitants of the southwest should compulsorily be wearing face masks as from Friday this week, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has ordered massive production of the materials to be distributed to the people Ondo State as part of steps to checkmate spread of coronavirus pandemic in the state.

The Governor disclosed this today via his twitter account.

He said: "As previously communicated, @ondogov will be instituting mandatory wearing of face masks in the state. To ensure that we meet the expected demand for masks, we have engaged the tailors union and mobilized them to commence mass production of masks for our citizens. #CovidNGR"

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1252297175222177792?s=19

4 Likes

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by NwaNimo1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
ok
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Simplyleo: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Center of Excellence started it, the Sunshine State follow suit, no wahala.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kwara Poly Mechanical Engineering students designed this hand-wash machine for public use. Wow what a good work done by the students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmlU6V0yt4

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by helinues: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one Aketi

Let our local tailor also benefits from the Coronavirus instead of wasting money importing face mask from China

Over here,If dem catch you in the public without wearing face mask.. Na 14 days straight at quarantine centre

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by jplusnaira: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by deepwater(f): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Make sure it is approved from ABUJA

this same politics of approval delayed aba made mask, but encouraged national begging of used medical equipment

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by FastestGirl: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Lockdown isnt feasible in this country
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by lordkrys(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Na so
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Tunex252(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Meanwhile if u wear facemask in Lagos

They will look you as if you have Coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by sylve11: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
In Weird MC's voice......

"Na different category o e o."

5 Likes

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by kolafolabi(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Common guys! Let's kick COVID-19 out of the Country. Let's be law abiding citizens. One love

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Fheelzz(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Had it been face mask can solve the mystery behind corona virus grin

contact for ur graphix design cards logos fliers etc
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by PureGoldh(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one.... People should try as much as possible to always put on face-masks before going out as this will help us both directly and indirectly.

9ja needs to curb the spread of dx disease and see to the end of dx lockdown before hunger finish us indoors
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Ussycool: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
They should share it free of charge naah...

Though, it's for own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by olamide021: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
It is good idea but I don't think is necessary to use nose mask except you want to have contact withh people so just to ensure or let me say t reduce the spreading among people. Now hardly you fine the nose mask in the market and if luckily you find it, it is very expensive. Don't mind checking on this LONG-TERM>>> it can never deprecate and can never incur losses. Usually this face mask is only or majorly used during harmattan season when taking a motorcycle. Hmm now it has turn gold in few days
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by emmabest2000(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Over here, if they catch you outside without facemask , them go first wrestle you and pinned you down before handcuffs grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by solmus: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Akeredolu is quite proactive and a forward thinker, mobilizing local tailors would stimulate the economy
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Zigarmy: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Wawu
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
I pray wearing face mask will unlock Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by yomitex: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
It's a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Kinematics: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
The Center of Excellence started it, the Sunshine State follow suit, no wahala.

What will Cross River, Abia and Oyo say then?

8 Likes

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Is better I stay at home than to walk with face mask
I just said mine, no one should conderm my comment

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by dontro(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Lagos should also adopt this when the lockdown is relaxed.

The truth is that Covid-19 is still very much a threat in Nigeria, but on the other hand some people are out of money.
To find a balance, the lockdown can be relaxed but on strict enforcement of wearing of face masks.
May God bless Nigeria.

Guys, I published a very comprehensive article on how to start a blog that succeeds in Nigeria. Do check it out and take action: https://zestmade.com/blog/how-to-start-a-blog/

God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by oka4ugoo: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Still on my matter oo. Mbok I can't afford to lose any kobo for this lockdown, Seun abeg

Sorry to degrees from the topic, pls I saw a paid advert, Clubkonnect.com, on this forum and I did a transaction with them, I registered with them, made some deposit into my wallet. They never credited my wallet, I called them, texted them no response. Pls has anybody done any transaction with them.

I don't enter for this lockdown

Pls Seun, Lala any help from you guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Alternative To Handshake? / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily / Most Popular Recreational Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.