Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9699 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by bolaji3071(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Seen it sir. May God bless you more abundantly sir as you have put smile on our faces. The 3k is like 3 million to us right now. May God never forget you and all the members of your family too. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by tunjilomo(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Quietly:
Dear quadfire,you put smile on many of us here faces,you hav done a great job indeed,but how it pains down there,despite(not lucky)i hope u would look through (me)we need this money for same purpose, pls am in critical condition right now,,,,thank you

Critical condition kill you there
Mr quadfire, don't give this guy shishi
He's taking begging as a profession
He's a notorious beggar just go through his posts
He's benefited from quite a number of give aways on this forum

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nkemella: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
May God reward you for your kind gesture.
More blessings to you.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2020
@quadfire please don't pass me by. It will really go a long way
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Coborona:

Critical condition kill you there Mr quadfire, don't give this guy shishi He's taking begging as a profession He's a notorious beggar just go through his posts He's benefited from quite a number of give aways on this forum
hakuna matata(don't worry be happy)am not been given,so don't kill yourself,

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by funketina(f): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by leunseyis(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, th
en randomized.

Bless.

Don't have cash again help for food, only left' with garri and draw soup, I'm self employed and
married, Friday this week makes a month have been indoor
with family. God bless you richly sir. Gt bank,
0140913856. Thanks sir. im in need.,,, have drop my post here. still looking around for who can be of help in my locality even to borrow...-
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by leunseyis(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2020
leunseyis:

Good Morning Sir, Good bless your for the bless you are doing.
my case has not been attended to,
in need.
Don't have cash again help for food, only left' with garri and draw soup, I'm self employed and
married, Friday this week makes will it a month have been indoor with family. God bless you richly sir. Gt bank,
0140913856. Thanks sir. im in need.,,, have drop my post here. still looking around for who can be of help in my locality even to borrow...-
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Quietly:

hakuna matata(don't worry be happy)am not been given,so don't kill yourself,

Kill myself, huh?
I'm not the one on critical condition
You will not be given before
Greedy goat

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jj222(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Am here to say a big thank you. God will bless you richly everything created by God will favour. You don't know me but u help me n my kids . My kids said I should tell you that the God of d kids will bless u. Thanks so much sir.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jj222(f): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Am here to thank you for d money u sent to me. You don't know me but u helped me, God bless you richly, Everything created by God will favour you. Thanks so much sir.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by osepat: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dear quardfire , many thanks for your generosity.
I pray you help me too.
I have been out of work for over 11 months now. life has been miserable for me and my family. The lockdown has made it worse for us as I cannot venture out to hustle.. please I would appreciate you kind thoughts.
there is basically nothing to feed on at home as I type this. my account details is GTB 0009419013
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Demmama7(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Quad
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
osepat:

Dear quardfire , many thanks for your generosity.
I pray you help me too.
I have been out of work for over 11 months now. life has been miserable for me and my family. The lockdown has made it worse for us as I cannot venture out to hustle.. please I would appreciate you kind thoughts.
there is basically nothing to feed on at home as I type this. my account details is GTB
GOD BLESS YOU
Done
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by spankyflex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Done
p
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope I'm not late, please consider my family and ask me for my detail please , I don't want to post it on social media. I'm truly a shy person. it will help us get garri , beans and soup, this will go a long way please .

please, quadfire
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by ihimiray(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Paigejohns(f): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
please sir
Have mercy on me
I have quoted you twice please consider me too
Please have mercy on me 2111576007 UBA thank you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by osepat: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:
Done
God bless you abundantly. you have helped me really well. thanks once again
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Alennsar(f): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.

I hope I'm one of the beneficiary. We have exhaust the little savings that we have and my hubby can't work as police are arresting people.
0783895048 Mustapha Alimat
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Gentew(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.

Half salary in march, no salary this April.... I have a family to feed. Please help

Stanbic IBTC
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Joyfulgal: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
May Almighty God enrich your pocket.I need it to buy food.
Thank you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Joyfulgal: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.

Please Il
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Ezeg1111(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ezeg1111:
I am a student.
My parents are in Lagos
But they have found it hard to send me any stuff cos of banks closure.
I school in Edo state.
Both of them do not do transfers cos of no ATM.
Please help me
Zenith Bank

Please @quadfire consider me. I really do need this money.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Thomossankara: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by thelinguist: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Doing well
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by holartosin: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
pls I really this as it will go a very long way feedings my aged mum and siblings.
am self employed(tile layer) but as things is now we only survived by God grace and I'll appreciate it if given
Oluwatosin Dawodu
gt bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by olayems90: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Zookeeper(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bello O..0011762112 GTBank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mom Has Son Sign Agreement For iPhone / Cooking Should Be Both Husband And Wife Responsibility / The Best And Worst Places To Be A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.