Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (4123 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: . by speed99: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Atteraino:
Good evening Naira Landers

Please i want to start up a business with #500k, what kind of business should i venture in

Just look at your environment, identify what they consume everyday. use 5% to test the waters, then make a decision

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Trueigbo: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Please same thing here
Re: . by mrsage(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Atteraino:

Youre right man. But have thought about that every day and night. Nothing really comes my mind

People consume food and data/ airtime daily.
I don help you small.

2 Likes

Re: . by Dalexicographer(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Learn a high income skill... You have enough cash rn.. I teach Forex for $450..
You can learn for $450 and start trading with as low as $100, but you have more..
Here's a student of mine's result from yesterday evening smiley shocked

A lot of you may think it's scam.. But it's not... It's your decision.. Forex is one sure way to earn from home this period smiley

1 Like

Re: . by ValCon888: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2020
In this lockdown? You better press pause and wait until the economy stabilizes.

6 Likes

Re: . by isaacotokhagua: 2:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Please don't put your money into any forex or online with the promise of making you rich or get quick money or returns, they will only succeed in eating your money, they're also looking for a way to also make money. If is good for them why are they coming to announce about the business, the business will speak for itself without them coming to announce it.
Please keep your money in the bank, allow this lock down to finish before thinking of any business.
Any business you want to go into, make sure is a business you are seeing the your physical cash not all this online thing. And make enquiry from offline also before putting your money to that business you want to go into.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: . by sicily4u: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Atteraino:

but i know about some guys that are into forex. They make cool money

Story no be only cool , also hot money, mtwww

6 Likes

Re: . by Dalexicographer(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Atteraino:

how much will i make a day with that capital
$150-$300 daily. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dalexicographer:
$150-$300 daily. wink
what if i start with a thousand dollar and how will i getting signals
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
sicily4u:

all join
Re: . by Dalexicographer(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Atteraino:

what if i start with a thousand dollar
and how will i getting signals
I have a Telegram channel with free FX signals for this month...
If you start now, you'd have access to signals till when you'd be taught how to generate signals on your own.
Training fee includes access to the premium signal group wink
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 03, 2020
Dalexicographer:
I have a Telegram channel with free FX signals for this month...
If you start now, you'd have access to signals till when you'd be taught how to generate signals on your own.
Training fee includes access to the premium signal group wink

Bro is market still functioning this period of corona?
Re: . by erubasa(f): 12:12am On May 04, 2020
Please forget about online marketing for now and look into some ventures or something you can produce to bring profit. I have to up to 500 business ventures you can venture into. WhatsApp me for more info. 08029987206
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp call or SMS +2348067344821
I can guide you invest in

1.) Autoblogging that inputs Google Admob and AdSense ads on your site while driving traffic to your site. Top earners here earn up to $3000-$9000/Month depends on your tactic.

2.) Bitcoin Mining Contracts to mine bitcoins 1 BTC is $8,000 @ d exchange market.

3.) Join an expert programme that gives you precise forex trading signals on iqoptions.com

4.) Renting equipment for physical mining of raw materials like gold, platinum, diamonds, asphalt,bitumen,limestone and marble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Wannabenz: 7:57am On May 06, 2020
With 200k you can start up a barbing Saloon. If you need the items, I can get them for you. I base at Onitsha, Anambra State. Call(070)31999879)

3 Likes

Re: . by uthlaw: 11:45am On May 06, 2020
If you base in Lagos,I can supply you pepper and onions including maize from the north...chat me up if you have interest!

4 Likes

Re: . by sicily4u: 11:51am On May 06, 2020
Wannabenz:
With 200k you can start up a barbing Saloon. If you need the items, I can get them for you. I base at Onitsha, Anambra State. Call(070)31999879)

Ok.what if I want to relocate to onitsha and live there any assist atleast to get affordable house there first ?
Re: . by amyvals(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
Are you happy being the only one doing well in your family?
Rent they will call you�
Food they will call you �
Hospital bill they will call you
Burial they will call you ☹
Holiday in your house
Inlaws on your head
Problem arises, only you�
Your younger ones are out of the University doing nothing, only you

This is not funny, do you know that if you sit down and check very well, the money you make, you dont even eat 30% of it, all the money is given out to relatives to solve one problem or the other
Why not set up a business for your loved ones, let them make their own money, let them contribute towards the growth of the family

Start up a perfume oil business for them as it's a lucrative business which gives you high profit margin.��, It's high in demand and also requires low capital �‍♀️...for further enquiries and order placement, do send us a dm as we are online to grant you audience

Re: . by vower(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
sicily4u:

Bro forex is real and legit,but that guy up there telling you to start with $100 just want you to lose
Re: . by sicily4u: 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
vower:
Bro forex is real and legit,but that guy up there telling you to start with $100 just want you to lose

So how can one start with out loosing ?
Re: . by Victornezzar: 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
erubasa:
Please forget about online marketing for now and look into some ventures or something you can produce to bring profit. I have to up to 500 business ventures you can venture into. WhatsApp me for more info. 08029987206
500 business ventures??

Haba.... Make una dey fear God na

Why can't you list the business ventures here

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
invest 100k in importation business or 400k importing used phone and laptop from USA or bag, shoes and wares from China.

or,become a betking agent rent a shop depend on ur area and apply.

2 Likes

Re: . by Wannabenz: 2:19pm On May 06, 2020
sicily4u:

Ok.what if I want to relocate to onitsha and live there any assist atleast to get affordable house there first ?
Yeah...I can help you. Call/flash that my number and tell me what you want.
Re: . by Wannabenz: 2:20pm On May 06, 2020
emperorblog21:
invest 100k in importation business or 400k importing used phone and laptop from USA or bag, shoes and wares from China.

or,become a betking agent rent a shop depend on ur area and apply.

Open a barbing saloon and employ someone wey sabi barb there.
Re: . by sicily4u: 2:21pm On May 06, 2020
Wannabenz:

Yeah...I can help you. Call/flash that my number and tell me what you want.

OK I will add u on wasap
Re: . by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:44pm On May 06, 2020
Youre right man. But have thought about that every day and night. Nothing really comes my mind[/quote]

Then you're not ready for entrepreneurship...

Something should move you into doing business.

Something beyond capital...

It's the problem in you're environment that determines the solution you should provide.

I left Bank for business because I wanted to be an employer of labour.

My business cannot go down because I must pay salaries in order to remain an Employer.

Something must propel you... What's your passion!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 06, 2020
Wannabenz:

Open a barbing saloon and employ someone wey sabi barb there.

good one too
Re: . by Elzakzaky: 4:29pm On May 06, 2020
angry
isaacotokhagua:
Please don't put your money into any forex or online with the promise of making you rich or get quick money or returns, they will only succeed in eating your money, they're also looking for a way to also make money. If is good for them why are they coming to announce about the business, the business will speak for itself without them coming to announce it.
Please keep your money in the bank, allow this lock down to finish before thinking of any business.
Any business you want to go into, make sure is a business you are seeing the your physical cash not all this online thing. And make enquiry from offline also before putting your money to that business you want to go into.
People make money online. Dont dissuade the guy. Yea, their re scammers. But if you dont buy lie, you cant but the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading / System Collapse: Power Supply Stabilises At 3,700mw / See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.