Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO (23445 Views)

Lagos Is An Eyesore Compared To The Developed Cities In Africa / Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / Most Developed Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by agadez007(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
grin grin grin take am there............ Anambarians, ambassador of filths grin grin
Pretty sure you are from the place where people don't think

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by agadez007(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2020
not forgetting you wanted to sell us this picture as Aba when it has Afonja written all of it

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
Pained looney, I have no time for talking. This is the east............ all hail the East, the land of potopoto and roforofo: Igbo kwenu, eh grin grin

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by agadez007(m): 2:14am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
Pained looney, I have no time for talking. This is the east............ all hail the East, the land of potopoto and roforofo: Igbo kwenu, eh grin grin
If you can post a picture of Ibadan as Aba,Then you can do anything

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
not forgetting you wanted to sell us this picture as Aba when it has Afonja written all of it
I don hear. See real Aba grin grin potopoto and roforofo land of filths

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by agadez007(m): 2:16am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
If you can post a picture of Ibadan as Aba,Then you can do anything
Stop denying your heritage now. Why are you so ashamed? You will never see us claiming there is no ghetto in Yoruba land because it's everywhere(countries). It's only you empty narcissistic igbos that come here to shame others for that as if you do not have. Mumu, good night.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by agadez007(m): 2:23am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
Stop denying your heritage now. Why are you so ashamed? You will never see us claiming there is no ghetto in Yoruba land because it's everywhere. It's only you empty narcissistic igbos that come here to shame others for that as if you do not have. Mumu, good night.
koronu resident,Are you tired so soon,Come and continue posting pictures of Ibadan and call it Aba
just that I have deleted some pictures in my phone,I go show you Ibadan you go tire

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
mumu, compare to this plain filths below.... spot the difference and stop disgracing your fellow away developers here.

Away developer lasanlasan, no development at home shame

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
MyopicMods:

Mr they Intentionally left which I am happy they did.

If most Igbos will learn to ignore all these Yorubas both offline and online. They will achieve more on what they are doing.

Igbos trades more with hausas so I wonder all these engagements with tribes they have no link to if not just because of one Nigeria.

So enjoy your glory, doesn't add anything.

They intentionally left??
What the Bleep cheesy
Can we now say they are cowards grin

Lemme hear your reply.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by forgiveness: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
I don't doubt it's Aba but this one below you posted is A Yoruba settlement

Aba has this kind of houses.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Cherez: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
manchy7531:
companies don’t make a developed city... secondly companies in ogun state are spread into different semi urban towns in ogun state. Asides the companies in ogun state that are supplying Lagos, ogun is largely a concentration of towns. It’s just the younger brother of Ibadan. Agbara, shagamu, Ijebu, Ota are just towns.. Abeokuta is a disappointment, nothing to write home about. Just flyovers, dual lane roads and what else? Dirty and unhygienic environment, poor and uneducated people living with goat and fowl shit everywhere. Poor living standard with dilapidated buildings littered all over the town. And obviously rustic brown roofs. Abeokuta Just like Ibadan smells.

The only decent city in the southwest outside Lagos is Akure. The rest are ewww. Noise closed
Inasmuch as you stated some facts here, you sound bitter and overly harsh to me do I won't accept your hypothesis
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Cherez: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

What is wrong with you? Why have you come to spoil this educative thread with insults? Are you just foolish or cursed?
True, that Manchy guy should be banned.
Mods, what are you guys doing?
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Moneywomen17:
akure is very neat and organized. It has a lot of potential. Uyo, and calabar have massive potential to be a relaxing place that will attract people not only Nigeria but Africa’s
yea I call them Tourist cities not Economic hubs, because there less Economic activities going on there

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Moneywomen17:
yeah Lagos maybe and it’s mostlg coz there is more financial industry and less manufacturing compare to others
did you just say Lagos Less manufacturing?? lol . Lagos is the only city in Nigeria heavily industrialised. check your facts
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
ogenyi1:
Ibadan is very developed. See massive housing development
Yoruba man you can't deceive us with this. Nsukka has nothing to do with Benue state except with the few Igbo communities in the boundaries of Benue.

Stop claiming Igbo before Amadioha strikes you down
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by InternalAuditor: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
B2mario:
Yoruba man you can't deceive us with this. Nsukka has nothing to do with Benue state except with the few Igbo communities in the boundaries of Benue.Stop claiming Igbo before Amadioha strikes you down
[/s]

Useless frustrated bastard from the cursed shithole Abia state, is that the pictures of Abia state you should be showing us here.

Sango amadioha strike you to death.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by InternalAuditor: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2020
B2mario:
Yoruba n

Stupid idiot show us your shithole Abia state. Look at the shithole Aba. Useless people

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by InternalAuditor: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2020
B2MARIO, you are stateless because Abia state is dead.

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Stupid idiot show us your shithole Abia state. Look at the shithole Aba. Useless people

Truly, Abia state is cursed. Igbos are now ashamed of counting Abia state as part of SE. Who will save my Abia state
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
mumu, compare to this plain filths below.... spot the difference and stop disgracing your fellow away developers here.

Away developer lasanlasan, no development at home shame

Those pictures are Aba. It is a shame that's my state.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:

That's another pictures of Aba. Abia state is cursed and the worst state in Nigeria. I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2020
agadez007:
are you so ashamed of Ibadan that you post a picture of Ibadan and name it Aba
even the blind can see yhat this is a typical South Western City
same as I thought
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
Even if it is, does it beat Aba as the most dirtiest? Look again and answer me.
the most dirtiest cities in Nigeria are located in the Southwest and could not be seen in southeast.

Stop this your media blackmail. Southeast is more planned and organized than Southwest. Have you been to ife, ota, modekeke, ijebu ode, shagamu even ore? My dear, these are the worst cities in the whole world.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2020
B2mario:
the most dirtiest cities in Nigeria are located in the Southwest and could not be seen in southeast.Stop this your media blackmail. Southeast is more planned and organized than Southwest. Have you been to ife, ota, modekeke, ijebu ode, shagamu even ore? My dear, these are the worst cities in the whole world.

Pictures of Aba proves that Aba is not only a shithole but sewage. See Aba

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
B2mario:
the 1st, 2nd and 4th pictures are Ibadan not Aba or anywhere in the east.

I can confirm as nwa Aba that those pictures are Aba. Infact Aba is worse than that sef. See more of Aba

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2020
B2mario:
same as I thought

Abia state is cursed and it is the worst state in Nigeria. See more of Aba. Let be sincere for once

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Abia1stboy:

That's another pictures of Aba. Abia state is cursed and the worst state in Nigeria. I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene
Yoruba brothers hiding under a croned Igbo monikers. Continue, we know you.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by B2mario(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Abia1stboy:

your own state is cursed and will remain cursed. Amen
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by InternalAuditor: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
This Abia1stboy is very truthful. He is a true Abian. B2MARIO will be like why is this guy exposing us here cheesy

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abia1stboy: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
B2mario:
Abia state is cursed and will remain cursed. Amen

I am from Abia state and I cannot lie, Abia state is cursed, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. See how Aba is

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way / Governor Aregbesola Checking Out Twitter / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.