Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? (3508 Views)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by unclebuddy(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Recently a guest on Guardian Online TV, Uncle Buddy has always shown the positive side of Nigeria to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQc50DNRbPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsxITL5O0Y&t=23s

He is an author, a teacher and a digital media expert who uses fun cartoon characters to teach dyslexia children and children who have challenges on Mathematics.

He was recently given a humanitarian recognition by the Global Goodwill Ambassadors for creating platforms that attracts brands to schools and charity.

The world always claims to know Nigeria for negative things but there are Nigerians making efforts to touch lives and this Teacher who earns less than N50,000 a month uses his money to make children smile.

Please click on the link above to support his effort by subscribing to his page and encourage him or you can chat him via +2347069305603 on WhatsApp to find out more about his work.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by MegaStarr(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Keep up the commendable work, Uncle Buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by ValCon888: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2020
We need an additional 2million teachers like him in this country. I have nothing but respect and admiration for what he's doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by unclebuddy(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2020
MegaStarr:
Keep up the commendable work, Uncle Buddy.

God bless you for the positive words, together we can give this country the kind of image it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by unclebuddy(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2020
ValCon888:
We need an additional 2million teachers like him in this country. I have nothing but respect and admiration for what he's doing.

Boss to be honest Nigeria has great Teachers, na just say they are not paid well for motivation.

So they treat the job anyhow, very few Teachers, understand that teaching comes with passion and one day, teacher sef go fit buy motor, buy house... I am trying to be a louder voice.
Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by shefodaflamer(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2020
He's amazing. Mehn, we need more of him here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by unclebuddy(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2020
shefodaflamer:
He's amazing. Mehn, we need more of him here in Nigeria.

More blessings bro.
Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by ValCon888: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
unclebuddy:

Boss to be honest Nigeria has great Teachers, na just say they are not paid well for motivation.

So they treat the job anyhow, very few Teachers, understand that teaching comes with passion and one day, teacher sef go fit buy motor, buy house... I am trying to be a louder voice.
That is what I dislike about this country. Teachers shape the society and yet they are treated like trash. More power to your elbow my brother. I know it's a difficult request to ask, but please keep up the good work.
Your reward is meant to be on Earth not just in Heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by Randy100: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Story that touch, earning less than 50k my left nyash. I am not moved oh. This guy is so rich oh. Good work anyway.
Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good job
Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by sunshineV(f): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
V
Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by notime1997: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is like this person resemble the person I know

Learn how to buy cheap data online as cheap as#330 per GB DM 08146946240

1 Like

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Do our previous underpaid teachers know about dyslexia? All they know is 'mr Bade, your child head cannot carry book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by Tweiker: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Do our previous underpaid teachers know about dyslexia? All they know is 'mr Bade, your child head cannot carry book.

Yours definitely can't

Re: Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? by nairagossip1: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
@Lalasticlala this post deserves to be on front page... lets celebrate him. Its deserving!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences / Don't Let Jamb Frustrate You! Become a Sailor / Girl Child Education: Key To Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.