Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland (1322 Views)

See What Kemi Olunloyo Is Saying About Seun Osewa And Nairaland On Twitter / Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / South African Man Tweet About How Easy He Got His Nigerian Visa,trends On Twitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Oshin56(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone remember when my children hacked Nairaland with a court order in 2013? Seun Osewa will never forget.

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Kemi, your children?!

Bad belle winch

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Oshin56:
Anyone remember when my children hacked Nairaland with a court order in 2013? Seun Osewa will never forget.
Kemi, stop throwing stones.
Shame on you!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by alphajerus(m): 4:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Trust me dude this her statement is a hit. Nairaland is gonna blow pass before. Am i the only one that is kinda happy about this tweet?

2 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by KevMitnick: 4:07am On Apr 21, 2020
This is interesting. They should try hacking it again... grin

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Alexk2(m): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Continue shaking the table o.... Even though I know you're lying madam.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by seunlayi(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2020
I remembered
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
alphajerus:
Trust me dude this her statement is a hit.
Nairaland is gonna blow pass before.
Am i the only one that is kinda happy about this tweet?
[/s]

Stop talking nonsense
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by madridguy(m): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Madam Kemi we're aware you're behind the hacking that time but please ma don't do any nonsense with our dearest forum again. If you have anything with Mr Seun Osewa, you both should settle amicably.

During that time, my sub wasted. I was forced to always glued on FB which i don't like. Same thing still repeat it self in 2014 which many thread gone with it.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88676576:
Kemi, your children?!

Bad belle winch
[/s]

Always talking rubbish

Did she speak the truth or not that is the point

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by ArcFresky(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Kemi, is a woman that too many people underrate, because she talks too much shaa...
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by madridguy(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2020
She paid them to do so. She hired some Russian hackers to do so.

post=88676576:
Kemi, your children?!

Bad belle winch
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by madridguy(m): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2020
They should pls not try any nonsense otherwise boredom fit kill person.

KevMitnick:
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by tbtosine(m): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone remembrance remember remind reminder her ?
Did i just remember ?
No !
About to reminder the remembrance.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676576:
Kemi, your children?!

Bad belle winch
If you don't have respect for your own mother, please don't go about insulting someone's mother because you don't agree with what they say...

Learn how to be civil in a forum like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Alexk2:
Continue shaking the table o.... Even though I know you're lying madam.
That's what some of you hypocrites said when she revealed the big thief that died in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 5:02am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676586:

Kemi, stop throwing stones.
Shame on you!
We all should tell you that...

Shame on you Mr. Felix Terungwa Dav for calling someone's mother a witch.

3 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
We all should tell you that...

Shame on you Mr. Felix Terungwa Dav for calling someone's mother a witch.
Hacker spotted.
Jasonscoolari, it is obvious you can never change from your blemished spots.
Your Jasonscoolari moniker was in limbo and you can't comment on it for abusing and cursing Nairaland members the way you like.
You went ahead to create another moniker 'erediauwa', which is now being shown as 'nobody', cos of your same abusive ways, foul languages and breaking the rules of this forum,
you turned to nobody from somebody.
What a shame!

Now you have registered another moniker few hours ago and you continue from where you stopped just yesterday.
Anyways, u go dey alright las las.
Body go tell u...... Kontinue........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 5:11am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88677001:

Your Jasonscoolari moniker was in limbo and you can't comment on it for abusing and cursing Nairaland members the way you like.
You went ahead to create another moniker 'erediauwa', which is now being shown as 'nobody', cos of your same abusive ways, foul languages and breaking the rules of this forum.
Now you have registered another moniker few hours ago and you continue from where you stopped just yesterday.
Doing this so they can get me banned? grin What a dumbass Efulefu....

Let me even help you call them..

Cc; dominique.

Keep on LIKING and SHARING your comments with your numerous handles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2020
KevMitnick:
Realtalk20:

Always talking rubbish
Did she speak the truth or not that is the point
Broke a$s Hackers spotted tongue
Shame on you all.
Nairaland will outlive all of you, wicked souls.
PESSIMISTS.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by namiji2598: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2020
alphajerus:
Trust me dude this her statement is a hit.
Nairaland is gonna blow pass before.
Am i the only one that is kinda happy about this tweet?
seun must have paid her for this tweet
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2020
madridguy:
She paid them to do so. She hired some Russian hackers to do so.
Like seriously serious?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Authoreety: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm... That's serious o
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88677067:

Shame on you all.
PESSIMISTS.
[/s]

Education is key , it's sad you lack it

What does the word broke arse mean even?

How does analysing the truth or falsehood in the facts she said depict one being financially lacking ?

You are uneducated and desperate to seen or heard as someone who has a stake in nairaland when clearly you have neither .

You are a wanna be, a desperate sad lonely wanna be .

You neither own shares nor do you have any stake whatsoever here , you are an ordinary member who has very little going on in his sad empty poor , underwhelming life that logging into nairaland represents the high point of your day.

I am sure you have very little friends who regard you highly or of any repute.

You remind me of one saddist colleague I used to have, thankfully he committed suicide and saved the world from his damning offspring.

Please drink a bottle of sniper I recommend it highly for your rather incapacitated IQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 6:04am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88677067:

Shame on you all.
PESSIMISTS.

Mr Seun Osewa

Doesn't this violate some rules here?

This is direct abuse isn't it ?

2 Likes

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Eriggs: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

How does analysing the truth or falsehood in the facts she said depict one being financially lacking ?

You are uneducated and desperate to seen or heard as someone who has a stake in nairaland when clearly you have neither .

You are a wanna be a desperate sad lonely wanna be .

You neither own shares nor do you have any stake whatsoever here , you are an ordinary member who has very little going on in his sad empty poor , underwhelming life that logging into nairaland represents the high point of your day.

You remind me of one saddist colleague I used to have, thankfully he committed suicide and saved the world from his damning offspring.

Please drink a bottle of sniper I recommend it highly for your rather incapacitated IQ

Na Dem MANNA make u dey cry like dis this early morning?
Na go give all of una hypertension for una young age sha.
It is obvious you must be crying loudly and seriously while typing this. Na wa ooo grin grin grin
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

You are a wanna be a desperate sad lonely wanna be .

You wan kill am? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Eriggs: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:

Mr Seun Osewa

Doesn't this violate some rules here?

This is direct abuse isn't it ?

Hahahaha, dis pikin still dey cry? grin
Aunty MANNA, have mercy on this your followers now, abeg. Make una no kill dem for dem mama in their young age o.
Ur mates dey report, you dey ask moderators and seun questions? hahahaha. make una see questionnaire oo grin grin grin red eye, red eye.
Same person you were happy that they hacked his forum, you turned around to call his name with utmost respect like you will address your oldest uncle at home, Mr Sheun Osewa!! confused element. i know you will be postrating while typing that name, confused tool grin grin grin

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Eriggs: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88677001:

Hacker spotted.
You went ahead to create another moniker 'erediauwa', which is now being shown as 'nobody', cos of your same abusive ways, foul languages and breaking the rules of this forum,
you turned to nobody from somebody.
What a shame!

From somebody to nobody? See savage, has killed this boy for him family.
I check it and i CONFIRMED it Aunty .
Jason Erediauwa turned to Mr Nobody. U no get small shame Jasonscoolari. no wonder u dey support kemi for hacking Nairaland. Nairaland don show u shege, one week, one moniker grin grin. Go hide your toothpick legs in shame grin

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Eriggs:

Na Dem MANNA make u dey cry like dis this early morning?
Na go give all of una hypertension for una young age sha.
It is obvious you must be crying loudly and seriously while typing this. Na wa ooo grin grin grin
One of your alternate accounts....

Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Proffer Solutions To Nigeria's Electricity Problem / Can you tell your best friend that you forged your result? / Hey you...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.