Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? (9860 Views)

Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider / Honest Tizeti Wifi.com.ng Review Need / Wifi.com.ng Tezitti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by MrAwePresident: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Here's what I have heard so far about the company's service:

1. Unlimited Internet Data:
Tizeti provides high-speed broadband internet to Residences, businesses, Events, Conferences and deploys public Wi-fi Hotspot at locations across Africa. As the stay at home order began, the company has focused on delivering high-quality internet to households. With speeds from 2Mbps to 1Gbps (based on your selected plan).

2. 95% Uptime:
Wifi.com.ng service delivery team and redundant network design exceed their customer’s and regulators' minimum uptime expectations.

3. Exceptional Customer Service:
Their customer support team is available 24/7 and resolves all issues within 24 hours. They can be contacted across. multiple social media platforms including WhatsApp.

4. Unlimited Calls:
They have an App called WifiCall. That enables crystal clear calls with family, friends, customers and business partners across the country.

5. Affordability:
Last but not least, all services the company renders are extremely cheap and affordable. Which is of extreme importance in a period like this
They recently launched in Edo state with a crazy price lash of just N4,000 for installation and N4,000 for monthly subscription.

Recently they passed a massive milestone, as said by the companies CEO in the image below

"Tizeti exceeded a 150,000 GB a day (150TB per day) last week for the first time in our history.
For perspective, a large telco such as Airtel delivers an average of 1,000TB a day.

It's remarkable, given that Airtel has invested billions in its business in Nigeria. We are already 10% of Airtel by data volume even though they are in all 36 states and we are primarily in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Edo, and a few other locations. OneWeb just went bankrupt and delivered 0GB with $3.4billion investment."

TIZETI Inc. also made The Fast Company Ten Most innovative companies in Africa list for 2020 as it harnesses the sun to deliver high-speed internet to Nigeria
see link https://www.fastcompany.com/90457936/africa-most-innovative-companies-2020

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by georgee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
I nearly jumped inside Lagoon cos of Tizeti due to their extremely poor service.. I had to leave them with thier 2mbps which is only obtainable from 3am-5am when other customers are still sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by Ehisod(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
georgee:
I nearly jumped inside Lagoon cos of Tizeti due to their extremely poor service.. I had to leave them with thier 2mbps which is only obtainable from 3am-5am when other customers are still sleeping

Don't mind all these ISPs. Blowing their trumpet all over the place instead of providing usable service. I am suffering seriously here from what SWIFT 4G is giving me. I cannot do a single thing online.
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by georgee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ehisod:

Don't mind all these ISPs. Blowing their trumpet all over the place instead of providing usable service. I am suffering seriously here from what SWIFT 4G is giving me. I cannot do a single thing online.

Pele bro..I can relate
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by bmdmixer: 12:14am On May 01, 2020
100,000 GB a day grin grin grin
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by nex(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
I'm a Tizeti customer, and some days I struggle with as low as 2Kbps. That's TWO KILOBYTES PER SECOND!! Today I'm on about 20Kbps. You people need to increase your investment, and stop taking pride in rubbish.

You have inadequate infrastructure and staff. You schedule visits by your technical team a week or more from the date complaint was made. I call your customer service and spend up to 20 minutes waiting in line. All this is because you don't have enough people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by ERROR60: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
Worst ISP. Run o
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by georgee(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
Is Tizeti still in existence?
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Mehn this free WiFi shit is awful just to pay it'll load like mad I waited 20mins and it still hasn't loaded, who can help me with this i Want to cry

1 Like

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by theconfidentwom: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
I usually will not put this out here.
I will take out time to speak to everyone "speakable" but TIZETI(WIFI.NG) have decided to take my patience, my coolness and my believing them for granted.

TIZETI(WIFI.NG) has been a service that has been a pain in the neck.
There are several times we have had poor services, but I have taken out time to understand them, that they are a business experiencing possible challenges.
But it doesn’t seem so.
It seems like they are wrapped in lies and with lies!!!

Recently in the Month of June, they took my Radio (Internet Connectivity Radio) and told me that they will get it back to me in 2 Weeks in that Month of June. By the way, the Radio was taken because of their poor internet services.
Okay, we agreed and moved on.
Then 2 weeks turned to 3 weeks, then to 4 weeks and it keeps going on and on until it's is currently September 2nd and as I speak to you, they have stopped responding to my emails.
As for phone calls?
When you call the representative LIES to you and that is why i attached an Audio of the whole drama that played out so that you can see for yourself.

Not only have this people lied to me, they have refused to give me a Radio that I bought and paid for and they are going about installing for new clients and lying to old clients that a Radio for replacement doesn't exist.

Google has been so helpful in making me know brands I should stay clear off.
If you are looking to get a WIFI services installed in your HOME or Office that will serve you and will NOT keep lying to you, I advice you to stay off TIZETI (WIFI.NG).
Don't just take my word for it, listen to the audio attached to this post and hear from yourself how the representative was stammering, because clearly they have been lying to existing customers.

And you know how it works,
How a person treats others is how they will eventually treat you.
It's easy to love up on new customers and be very kind and lovely to them.
The Question is, when you eventually become an existing customer, what will happen to your service?
Would you have to call the Commissioner of Police before you get your services up?

Why would a company exist and not keep to their words?
Why would a company not mean what they say and say what they mean?

My Work is Done.
By all means explore every other Internet Service, but stay clear of TIZETI (WIFI.NG) you will get more problems than solutions in your life and a spice of so many lies that will continually be told to you.

Have a Great Time Ahead.
The Confident Woman

PS - They are currently not responding to my emails and when I call, they will tell me a "non-existent" department or person will call me.
They have stopped calling me.
In addition to lies, we now have Customer Disrespect.

Shaking My Head.

I tried attaching these flies in the file sections but it says it's too large.
So here are the Audio Links

Part 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZmR-z0c9Vjk8o3T0KebYwcUQZrb0clI/view?usp=sharing

Part 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mHAOZaOAeT1MDnX_CnC-GkBP1MBJkn1V/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by georgee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Run away from Tizeti.

theconfidentwom:
I will take out time to speak to everyone "speakable" but TIZETI(WIFI.NG) have decided to take my patience, my coolness and my believing them for granted.

There are several times we have had poor services, but I have taken out time to understand them, that they are a business experiencing possible challenges.
But it doesn’t seem so.

Recently in the Month of June, they took my Radio (Internet Connectivity Radio) and told me that they will get it back to me in 2 Weeks in that Month of June. By the way, the Radio was taken because of their poor internet services.
Then 2 weeks turned to 3 weeks, then to 4 weeks and it keeps going on and on until it's is currently September 2nd and as I speak to you, they have stopped responding to my emails.
As for phone calls?
When you call the representative LIES to you and that is why i attached an Audio of the whole drama that played out so that you can see for yourself.

Not only have this people lied to me, they have refused to give me a Radio that I bought and paid for and they are going about installing for new clients and lying to old clients that a Radio for replacement doesn't exist.

If you are looking to get a WIFI services installed in your HOME or Office that will serve you and will NOT keep lying to you, I advice you to stay off TIZETI (WIFI.NG).
Don't just take my word for it, listen to the audio attached to this post and hear from yourself how the representative was stammering, because clearly they have been lying to existing customers.

The Question is, when you eventually become an existing customer, what will happen to your service?
Would you have to call the Commissioner of Police before you get your services up?

My Work is Done.
By all means explore every other Internet Service, but stay clear of TIZETI (WIFI.NG) you will get more problems than solutions in your life and a spice of so many lies that will continually be told to you.

Have a Great Time Ahead.
The Confident Woman

PS - They are currently not responding to my emails and when I call, they will tell me a "non-existent" department or person will call me.

Shaking My Head.

Part 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZmR-z0c9Vjk8o3T0KebYwcUQZrb0clI/view?usp=sharing

Part 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mHAOZaOAeT1MDnX_CnC-GkBP1MBJkn1V/view?usp=sharing
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by Adesuwag(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
After reading and listening to those voice notes, I don’t think I want to deal with such annoying situations. Maybe it’s Mtn Wi-Fi I’ll just settle for.
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by Dottore: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Run for you life o. It's a terrible network. Their bogus claims are all lies. Slow like a godamn snail.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by alexmicheal500: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Tizeti needs to improve bandwith so users can enjoy their services better. However, the initiative is super kool.

1 Like

Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by wolajumoke(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Their network is a complete trash
Couldn't use it for a day after installation at ikeja
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by coolcare(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Can anyone recommend any better network?
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by georgee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
coolcare:
Can anyone recommend any better network?

Starlink
Re: Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? by buzorcharles(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
theconfidentwom:

But it doesn’t seem so.

As for phone calls?

My Work is Done.

Have a Great Time Ahead.
The Confident Woman

Shaking My Head.

Part 1

Part 2

Hello pls I stay at ago palace way okota, which company do u use now and how can I reach them

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Spot A Fake Galaxy S6 Smartphone / Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December / Scientists: Baby Born With HIV cured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.