Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Confirm Animal / Dog Breed Scanner App ... / Check It Out - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Confirm Animal / Dog Breed Scanner App ... / Check It Out (366 Views)

Meet The Newest Dog Breed Of Westminster / Which Dog Breed Is This / The Most Intelligent Dog Breed Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirm Animal / Dog Breed Scanner App ... / Check It Out by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Okay so i posted my dog earlier .. I always thought he was a doberman mix or a german pinscher but then i got comments that could make you slaughter your dog and feed it to a goat ... I argued blindly about his breed until i decided to investigate . so i checked online for ways to identify my dog breed and i came across this wonderful app .. The app uses a lot of data when searching but its worth it ..... If you are interested or unsure of your dog's breed grab your copy ... You can even do the scan with a video of your dog gives more accuracy ...

https://dogscanner.page/download-app
Re: Confirm Animal / Dog Breed Scanner App ... / Check It Out by wizi44(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2020
mayorkun101:
Okay so i posted my dog earlier .. I always thought he was a doberman mix or a german pinscher but then i got comments that could make you slaughter your dog and feed it to a goat ... I argued blindly about his breed until i decided to investigate . so i checked online for ways to identify my dog breed and i came across this wonderful app .. The app uses a lot of data when searching but its worth it .. In the end i found out my dog was something more spectacular that i thought... I found a way to contact the breeder and he laughed . Assuring me the dog was an australian kelpie not a germany pinscher like i thought... Which is same thing the app i downloaded showed me earlier .. If you are interested or unsure of your dog's breed grab your copy ... You can even do the scan with a video of your dog gives more accuracy ...

https://dogscanner.page/download-app

slaughter dog and feed to goat, that one got me

(1) (Reply)

Fluffy Eskimo Pups Available For Sale In Lagos / Bully Max Supplement Available @ Pet Shop Naija, Abuja / I Need Help With My Kitten!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.