Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How To Make Close To 35 Etherium With Just 0.03etherium - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Close To 35 Etherium With Just 0.03etherium (612 Views)

How We Make Close To 300dollars Weekly / A Business You Can Start With ₦5,000 And Make Close To ₦100,000 / Do You Want To Make Close To 50 Or 70k Per Month? I Will Be Giving Out My Handou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Close To 35 Etherium With Just 0.03etherium by Divineoz(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Have you ever heard of crypto currency?�
Most of us here must have likely heard about it. But let me add this ���
*What's cryptocurrency?*
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency or should i say virtual money that is not tangible but exist on the internet
*Now i want you to get the bigger picture of cryptocurrency
And how it ushered us into the new era*
Cashless era where transactions are swift and free of fees and government policies or middle men
We have so many crypto currencies, examples Bitcoin, ethereum, BTC, BNB, litecoin, NEO, ripple etc
I'm sure most of you must have heard about bitcoin and so many other coins
Now bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency.
1 Bitcoin equals approx.$7000 =#3m
1eth equals approx. $160 = #70,000
Now we shall look at the advantages of Crypto currencies over fiat currencies
*Advantages of crypto currencies*
-Instant worldwide payment
-its your own property
-high level of privacy
-integrity of transactions
-banking the unbanked etc

I'm not here to talk about cryptocurrency rather I'm here to show you how you can be able to make millions by multiplying your cryptocurrency
I want want to introduce to you a platform called MILLION MONEY (lol that sounds funny right but I didn't name it it's actually a Russian platform)
Mind you this is not a get rich quick platform it needs perseverance and hardwork to get this in your favour
Now what is MILLION MONEY i know most of you will be asking this question....
MILLION MONEY is a platform that uses Ethereum (ETH) to run and we all know that ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world let me quickly the us back to history in 2015 when I first heard about cryptocurrency Bitcoin to be precise..
One bitcoin was around $200 or less than that in 2016 it had a bull run and hit the prices $800... later in the same year there was a project that bitcoin was likely to hit $10,000 before the end of 2017.. lol it sounds funny right now let me burst your bubbles in 2017 bitcoin had a bull run that was now above the initial prediction of $10,000 and it hit the price of $20,000...now imagine you bought it when it was at $800 not to talk of when it was at $200 you can imagine how much profit you made just by sitting down and watching with less work...
Now Ethereum (ETH) early this year was predicted to hit the price of $1,000 from its current price which is at $185 before the end of 2020 I know must of you will ask how is that possible due to the pandemic well it does not affect cryptocurrency unlike it affect our physical cash.
Back to what we were saying
Now the platform MILLION MONEY now says can we start from scratch and build our ETH with little amount as small as 0.03eth which is not up to 1eth and is approximately around 2,500naria to 3,000 it does not have a fixed price cause it rises and falls...
And you are going to earn close to 35eth at 5 stages in the platform within a specific amount of time great right...
It's a 2 by 5 kind of platform which means it involves referrals, but let me tell you the referral is not bothersome
To learn more about this platform you can message me on WhatsApp on 08131319853
Or you can kindly join our WhatsApp group with the link below
https:///JaijGS0qTE0Fvm74faAEv6

(1) (Reply)

Free Cryptocurrency Training (whatsapp) / Neat Shea Butter / 24/7 Data Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.