Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown (1096 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by wristbangle: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
On Monday afternoon, residents of Mushin local government countered the notorious robbery unit identified as One Million Boys in Ilupeju area of Lagos State amid the Coronavirus lockdown.

Specifically, the youths in Mushin, both male as well as female charged towards Ilupeju vicinity to defend the neighbourhood. Reports emerged that the infamous coterie reportedly known as One Million Boys were in Ilupeju also to carry out an operation; which would eventually be unsuccessful.

Mushin is renowned as one of the most notorious neighbourhoods in Lagos State, Nigeria. It is largely a congested residential area with inadequate sanitation; and also low-quality housing. Over the years, the crime rate in the vicinity has been appalling; however, on Monday, April 20, they were prepared for the archrival, One Million Boys.

Since the Coronavirus lockdown commenced, the infamous group, One Million Boys have been terrorizing the peace; as well as tranquillity of those who reside in both Lagos and Ogun State. They have instigated chaos as well as pandemonium in various local government areas on the mainland; however, residents of Mushin were armed with matchetes, guns and other dangerous weapons.

According to an eyewitness, Mushin boys marched towards Ilupeju area after it was announced that; members of the infamous gang were in the vicinity.

While several social media users said the notorious group never entered Mushin; others said they said they fled when they saw a large number of youths waiting for them.
Furthermore, an eyewitness tweeted;

“Contrary to the reports going around.

1 million boys didn’t actually advance to attack the Mushin area.

Mushin boys teamed up in their large numbers marched on towards Ilupeju to take them on. They wouldn’t dare to enter Mushin of course.”

Watch video below.

https://twitter.com/CRIBTV9JA/status/1252287545809010688

Link: https://1stnews.com/mushin-residents-counter-1-million-boys-in-ilupeju-amid-lockdown/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by wristbangle: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Check out Twitter reaction below

Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by helinues: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
The 1 million boys are just the jobless Agbeero and cultists members.

I guess the politicians have neglected them

1 Like

Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by olamidedivotee(f): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Muslin boys no get joy

1 Like

Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by DigitalBrands01: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Good one. But my only problem is that the Police will release them back into the same Street on bail
Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by dukeprince50: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Kai, my country my country, hallowed be thy name.
And the other day, police said they need N944bn to protect Nigerians? Abeg wen that money comes, they should cut my own share, I want to protect myself.
Lalasticlala, seun, we deh get mind o.
Street boys don deh do the work of police.
Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by Smartbrainfix: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Good
Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by Corporate2020: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:
The 1 million boys are just the jobless Agbeero and cultists members.

I guess the politicians have neglected them

Everything that goes wrong in the society is the fault of the politicians. Even the foolish man that has three wives and 15 children to be feed with the menial jobs he does still blames the politicians for his self caused poverty
Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by eruchboy(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2020
All man for himself

Re: Mushin Residents Over-run 1 Million Boys In Ilupeju Amid Lockdown by AudioNews(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala doin wat de knw hw 2 do best
Am nt surprised

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison. I Wasn't Surprised.see My Reasons / Angry Mob Beat FRSC Officer For Pulling Driver Out Of Truck / VIDEO: Police Officer, Five Others, Killed In Bank Robbery In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.