Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Back From God To Rica - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Back From God To Rica (532 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back From God To Rica by Manuchiso(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
An interesting story by

Obinna Chukwudi.

THE NEPHILIM IN BESHTORI.

My name is Jonathan Fencing, I'm happily married to a woman who's name is Juliet and we have two sons. I owned a multi billion naira company that produced suits and clothes in general. But my last production attracted international attention, it attracted operatives known as A.O.M. The Agency Of Motives. They wanted me to help them trap my friend Vincento, but I refused. So they brought my company down and sent an agent to try to convince me again to betray my friend. I refused, and the same agent they sent to convince me tried to eliminate me. I beat the agent to the gun, the agent whom I discovered to be the supposed friend of mine who shot me months before that moment. I knew that A.O.M would send more men to kill me so I left with my family,our flight led us here. I find my self in a wasteland called Beshtori. Unknown to me seventeen years has passed away since I got here. I'm not too surprised because I was warned, I was told by Rica Elias that an hour here would be a year in their reality. I look at my watch and realize that it's been over an hour since I got here, 8:00pm to be precise. I hear a mighty sound that quakes the earth. “Earthquake?" I ask myself...No, an earthquake usually tears the ground open, earthquakes do not make consecutive giant thuds on the ground. As far as I can still detect, no part of the ground has been torn open so this is not an earthquake.. If anything, this feels like giant footsteps coming towards my direction, no this feels like a living giant approaching. “Oh my God." I come out from under my covering and behold, what a dreadful sight. I see a giant that stands as tall as a fifty storey building. “Oh my God." I run as fast as I can, as far away from this horror as I can.
Follow link to read more:
https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2020/04/back-from-god-to-rica.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Stella Looking For Hook Up / Freelance Writers: What Is Your Ideal Charge Per Word? / How You Can Expand Your Writing Influence - FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.